BY FORMULA X

A classic shade of lacquer revisited this lacquer comes in a striking array of bold and brilliant shades that will revolutionize your wardrobe of signature favorites. Timeless staples just got a brilliant makeover. Infused with an amazing luminescent ingredient that enhances color and overall shine, it also features a fast-drying agent that gives you a smooth, flawless finish in no time. Sephora's patented no-compromise formulation offers everything you've ever wanted in a nail color: invincible wear, incredible saturated color, and ultimate shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This polish is a three-free formula. The brush design was engineered to complement the highly pigmented formula, giving you the most even and precise lacquer application. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• What is the difference between this formula and the old one?1 Answers
  • I see this nail polish everywhere and it looks so flawles...1 Answers
  • I always have a problem with washing dishes and nail poli...1 Answers
Denisse G.
Love this brand, color, packaging... I got it in my subscription box and loved it. Nail polish is long lasting and doesn't chip. Very high quality in comparison to others . Looking forward to buying this and others in the future.
I am in love with this beautiful color. It's very pigmented and feels light on your nails. It's easy to apply with the thin nice brush. This is the second time I bought this and i love it soooo much!!
Mariana soledad C.
Miami
Los esmaltes Sephora fórmula X son todos igual de pigmentados! Probé 3 diferentes en la tienda y con una sola capa es suficiente para lograr el mismo color que esta en el frasco. Mientras estaba pintando mi uña y me equivoqué en una parte quise quitar el esmalte sin acetona y no pude… Terminé haciendo un desastre y tuve que volver a pintarme la uña.La duración de estos esmaltes es normal, muy parecido a los essie lo estuve utilizando por una semana y comenzó a caerse a partir del segundo día.
Es un esmalte caro, pero si quieres comprar alguno te recomiendo colores clásicos como nudes, rojos o algunos de sus efectos que no encuentras en otras marcas.
Neshmayrim M.
Woodway, TX
Love this color! Neutral but still pops. You can use it all year round. It lasts a whole week on my nails and they usually chip in about 2 days.
Dareshly A.
Bluffton, SC
I love this nail polish is beautiful and hard enough the color looks beautiful I do not have many but I would love to have more are fantasti
Claudia G.
In love with this polish... looks beautiful and last for over a week, keeps its shine through all the wear time. I feel sexy with this on.
Natalie B.
This nail polish is so beautiful. This color is great and the finish is very nice. It's long lasting, unlike many nail polishes out there.
Viviana B.
Uuhhh uhhh it very nice i like it...
is perfect for my nails...
They look more elegant and sexy
I love this color is one of my favorit
Demetria A.
Atlanta, GA
I love this nail color! It has been my favorite for the past few weeks. I wish they made it in a gel for longer, lasting wear.
Cassidy H.
N Hollywood, CA
Super great quality nail polish! Sephora collection did it well with this. Lasts long and the color selection is bomb!
Denise G.
I have been looking for some new nails polish brands to try and I was wondering if the formula is good? Is it a long wearing nail polish or does it flake off easy because I absolutely hate painting my nails and it chipping off within a couple hours or days.
stacey k.
Wellington, OH
Where can you purchase this?
Elizabeth O.
Eugene, OR
How long does this take to dry completely?
Isis A.
Bayside , NY
About how long does this polish last in comparison to the Formula X gel polishes?
ANGELICA C.
Oakley, CA
Where can I found it? And how much?