MakeupNail CareFormula X
For Sephora New Classics Riotous 04 oz

Formula X For Sephora New Classics Riotous 0.4 oz

by Formula X

A classic shade of lacquer revisited this lacquer comes in a striking array of bold and brilliant shades that will revolutionize your wardrobe of signature favorites. Timeless staples just got a brilliant makeover. Infused with an amazing luminescent ingredient that enhances color and overall shine, it also features a fast-drying agent that gives you a smooth, flawless finish in no time. Sephora's patented no-compromise formulation offers everything you've ever wanted in a nail color: invincible wear, incredible saturated color, and ultimate shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This polish is a three-free formula. The brush design was engineered to complement the highly pigmented formula, giving you the most even and precise lacquer application. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

What is the difference between this formula and the old one?
I see this nail polish everywhere and it looks so flawless. Will it last through harsh sanitizer water and soap for at least two hours a day?
I always have a problem with washing dishes and nail polish coming off. Can I wear this and still have it on after washing a lot of dishes ?
Start your review of Formula X For Sephora New Classics Riotous 0.4 oz!
Angie R.
Panorama City, CA
#Gamechanger this is absolutely one of the best nail polishes I have ever tried.
Daisy D.
This product is amazing! I am not a big fan of nail polishes, but i love the color of this one. It lasts long despite me washing my hands often. It does require more than one coat to get it how I like! but it is so worth it
Jasmin M.
Jackson, TN
Beautiful color... good price.. doesn't come off like other nail polishes... Has that redish/purple color
Alejandra C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love use this kind of nail brand, I think is the biggest quality and lower price
Denisse G.
Love this brand, color, packaging... I got it in my subscription box and loved it. Nail polish is long lasting and doesn't chip. Very high quality in comparison to others . Looking forward to buying this and others in the future.
Cassidy H.
Kirkland, WA
Super great quality nail polish! Sephora collection did it well with this. Lasts long and the color selection is bomb!
Viviana B.
Uuhhh uhhh it very nice i like it... is perfect for my nails... They look more elegant and sexy I love this color is one of my favorit
Lesley J.
Loved it! Very long lasting, hardly even chips after a while, super cute colors available, easy application, AMAZING finish! Love that it looks great after application even without a top coat. This was the first color i bought, and I would love to have many more!
Neshmayrim M.
Woodway, TX
Love this color! Neutral but still pops. You can use it all year round. It lasts a whole week on my nails and they usually chip in about 2 days.
Renee D.
Lansing
I love this nail polish! I have tried so many different colors in it they all were great. Most of the time you only need 1 coat for it to look amazing. This is one of my all time favs. I really do recommend this to everyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...