BY FORMULA X

A classic shade of lacquer revisited this lacquer comes in a striking array of bold and brilliant shades that will revolutionize your wardrobe of signature favorites. Timeless staples just got a brilliant makeover. Infused with an amazing luminescent ingredient that enhances color and overall shine, it also features a fast-drying agent that gives you a smooth, flawless finish in no time. Sephora's patented no-compromise formulation offers everything you've ever wanted in a nail color: invincible wear, incredible saturated color, and ultimate shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This polish is a three-free formula. The brush design was engineered to complement the highly pigmented formula, giving you the most even and precise lacquer application. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• What is the difference between this formula and the old one?1 Answers
  • I see this nail polish everywhere and it looks so flawles...1 Answers
  • I always have a problem with washing dishes and nail poli...1 Answers
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Formula X nail polish products are very good I do like the fact that it stay on your nails and if you brush up against something it's not peeling or scraping off like other nail polish brands. I have had quite a few colors and I will continue to purchase formula X nail polish from Sephora when I see fit to get more colors I do recommended
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
I'm really sad that they discontinued the Formula X line, these polishes were some of my favorites. They go on super smoothly and self-settle really well so even if you don't apply it perfectly it looks perfect once it's dried. They also last really well and have minimal issues with chipping. I've got a bottle of this color in particular and will keep using it until it's gone, might have to get a back up.
Lesley J.
Loved it! Very long lasting, hardly even chips after a while, super cute colors available, easy application, AMAZING finish! Love that it looks great after application even without a top coat. This was the first color i bought, and I would love to have many more!
Kirsten H.
Formula X is by far my favorite nail polish brand as it always goes on crisp and looks like professional work. This shade is one of my favorites that they have released! The color is beautiful and classy enough for any occasion.
Kathelyn A.
Love the nail polishes! They last me a pretty decent amount, about a full weak with almost no chipping. The nude colors are also beautiful. Very opaque color, works bested with two coats. I don't usually put a base coat, it would probably last longer I I did. I would recommend to buy when they're on sale!
Eman S.
Buena park, CA
Pretty color, I love the formula X polishes because they dry quickly. They do chip though but I use my hands a lot so that's normal. They're easy to apply and the color goes on evenly. I need them all!
Daisy D.
This product is amazing! I am not a big fan of nail polishes, but i love the color of this one. It lasts long despite me washing my hands often. It does require more than one coat to get it how I like! but it is so worth it
Eein H.
I'm not sure why this chips so quickly on me. Everyone seems to love this nail polish and I have a few colors. They look so nice and smooth but as soon as I do anything like shower, wash dishes, really anything they chip. I can only get one day out of them.
Samantha B.
I got this in one of my monthly beauty boxes,
I like the colors available, but this polish is a little difficult to work with. It tends to streak and apply unevenly. It wears well enough, but probably won't buy due to the application issues.
Renee D.
Lansing
I love this nail polish! I have tried so many different colors in it they all were great. Most of the time you only need 1 coat for it to look amazing. This is one of my all time favs. I really do recommend this to everyone.
Denise G.
I have been looking for some new nails polish brands to try and I was wondering if the formula is good? Is it a long wearing nail polish or does it flake off easy because I absolutely hate painting my nails and it chipping off within a couple hours or days.
stacey k.
WELLINGTON, OH
Where can you purchase this?
Elizabeth O.
Eugene, OR
How long does this take to dry completely?
Isis A.
Bayside , NY
About how long does this polish last in comparison to the Formula X gel polishes?
ANGELICA C.
Oakley, CA
Where can I found it? And how much?