BY SEPHORA

A sophisticated metallic polish that fuses rich, matte color with luxurious, textured glitter. This metallic microglitter lacquer goes on with full coverage and dries down to a unique shimmer-meets-matte textured finish in just one coat. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The brush design was engineered to complement the highly pigmented, three-free formula, giving you the most even and precise lacquer application. For added shine, apply Formula X Top Coat over desired shade. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Cj B.
Sephora's sample sizes are nutoriously small, but arguably one of the best brands/stores for them.  I strongly recommend any products from sephora because they are higher quality items for cheaper than designer brands.  Also, you can get a lot of free samples from them.
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sephora collection is a great selection for people who don't want to spend too much on other brands. Especially to someone who is new to make up and don't know what to get. Formula X line is amazing and they have the most beautiful unique colors!
Sharleen T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you haven't tried this nail polish formula it's divine. It dries quickly great color payoff and the color selection is fabulous and once in awhile on sephora.com they go on clearance got mines for 2 bucks
Amy J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Formula X for Sephora is an amazing brand. It's fairly reasonably priced and the quality is top notch. I love all of The colors. It's really too bad that Sephora is phasing them out. I for one will miss them hugely
Jessica B.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the formula x polishes they are always beautiful colors and I love how they dry. It's faster than most of my polishes dry .
hillary v.
Paragould , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful polish that lasts a good 4 days before chipping. That is pretty good considering most chip on me within 2 days.
Melissa Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't stress enough how much I love this product. It had definitely become a must have in my make up bag.
Mischa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color barely stayed on a whole day before chipping after I washed dishes and scrubbed here and there.
Amanda D.
Niles, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so sad that Formula X is no longer being sold at Sephora I just love this and their formula.
Selena Y.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These add such a cute accent to my nails. Unfortunately, the bottle dries up after a few months. It's also very hard to remove. I need to soak cotton pads with pure acetone and hold them over my nails for a few minutes, which I don't think is healthy. I'm sad Sephora discontinued Formula X.