Formula X For Sephora Celestials Black Hole 0.4 oz uploaded by Shelby W.

BY FORMULA X

A sophisticated metallic polish that fuses rich, matte color with luxurious, textured glitter. This metallic microglitter lacquer goes on with full coverage and dries down to a unique shimmer-meets-matte textured finish in just one coat. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The brush design was engineered to complement the highly pigmented, three-free formula, giving you the most even and precise lacquer application. For added shine, apply Formula X Top Coat over desired shade. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
It's a pretty color when applied and it shimmers a little. I got this from my husband for a present a year or two ago along with other colors. This was my first time trying the branded nail polish and I really like that it holds longer than other brands and that the colors on the packaging are always the same as the actual colors!
Shelby W.
Bryan, TX
I've had this polish for a while and it always is one of the first fall polishes I use for the fall transition. I love the color with the flecks of glitter. The texture really makes it unique and I absolutely adore it. The one problem I have is that it is extremely difficult to take off with polish remover.
Aubrey H.
Fort Collins, CO
Absolutely love this product! I am never with out it. Definitely a must have. The quality is fantastic and it lasts all day. Super easy to apply. I highly recommend this product to all. I can find it at all local grocery stores.
Hilda T.
I was disappointed that this nail polish flaked and looked dull. Didn’t like this at all. I used a good top coat and it lasted a little longer. The color was unique which is why I’m giving this 3 stars!
Nicole D.
Orlando, FL
sephora vende productos muy muy buenos, pero ha decir verdad este no es el caso, no me fue nada bien utilizando este producto.
Amanda L.
mobile, AL
Love these products! I don't shop here very often due to price of a lot of products but these products are so worth it.
Christi V.
I love formula x. I think that there are some amazing colors as well. Too bad it looks like it has been discontinued.
Sarah M.
WAYNE, WV
Love formula x!! It glides on silky smooth and stays on day after day after day!! No chips after 4 days, yes please!!
Danielle T.
West Warwick, RI
This product works ok was kinda unsure about it and I don't know if I will be able to repurchase again
Stephy Y.
Richmond, BC
I love Formula X nailpolishes from Sephora. They last at least a week without chipping. You'd start noticing chips around close to 2 weeks in and only on fingers that are used the most (index or thumb). They are at a fairly affordable price too.

Sadly, I'm seeing less of these being sold at the stores now and can only get them online.