BY FORMULA X

A duo pack of three-dimensional nail appliques made from real nail lacquer. Thanks to an innovative three-dimensional textured design created with nail lacquer, these easy-to-apply appliques create a flawless manicure with zero dry-time and outstanding wear that lasts up to 14 days. Eighteen double-ended strips are sized to fit all nails, and each includes a built-in base coat and top coat. Best of all, these strips can be easily removed with nail polish remover. The limited-edition designs, including an ombre chevron and a navy-blue-and-white ikat print, are exclusive and available only this spring. This set contains:- 2 x 16 double-ended nail appliques in Ikat, Chevron It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Sharonda B.
Tacoma , WA
I love trying new things to my nails. These are pretty awesome if you want something quick and easy to do on your own. A little expensive especially since they don't last long but you get what you pay for. Best brand out there.
chrys j.
These do not budge!!!!! It took me 45 minutes to remove and they lasted 3 weeks! Only use pure acetone to remove! Other than that, they stayed beautiful and were easy to apply and did not dry out in the packaging. Excellent product!!
Amrit Sadhana K.
Portland, OR
These nail wraps are amazing. They go on quick and easy and last a long time. They truly look just like fingernail polish and are fairly easy to remove when you are done. I've used other nail wraps and these are, by far, the best.
Samantha H.
Minot, ND
I like these. It’s nice because you don’t have to paint your nails and maybe mess up. But I feel like the start coming off after a few days. And sometimes they don’t fit my nails right.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
When you are on the go or don't have time to get your nails done or even if you had to go somewhere last minute or even just need your nails done right away but don't have time use these they come in all different kind of cute designs that you just stick on each finger they are very easy to use and I do recommend you trying them
Kimberlie W.
Midland, TX
I used these press ons for a wedding I was in. I was expecting them to only last the night or maybe Alf the night but I was happily surprised when they lasted a whole week! Even after showering and washing dishes with them! They are somewhat pricey but they are so worth it!
Irtiqa K.
New York
This was soo awesome and I was in love with this as soon as I put my eyes on it. It was a little pricy but it was hella worth it. I loved it and would want another one so bad . But this was lit and I would recommend this to everyone and not just me. 😍😍😍😍😝
Kealey W.
Orlando, FL
This product is so cool and yet it is simple. If you don't feel like doing your nails or don't have time to make them pretty this is what you need. They are stick ons that are easy to apply and look natural.
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
I tried these a few times before and I love the prints and designs but they are so much hassle to out on and file down I would rather go to salon and pay to get my nails done if I had more time these would be great.
Daisy C.
Bancroft , WI
These are so easy to use. I love how convenient and long lasting they are. It saves you a lot of money. And it's so much better for your nails, compared to acrylics. I would recommend these to anyone!