Formula X For Sephora ASAP 3D Nail Appliques Bootcamp

by Formula X

A first-of-its-kind, three-dimensional nail applique made from real nail lacquer. Thanks to an innovative three-dimensional textured design created with nail lacquer, these easy-to-apply appliques create a flawless manicure with zero dry-time and outstanding wear that lasts up to 14 days. Eighteen double-ended strips are sized to fit all nails, and each includes a built-in base coat and top coat. Best of all, these strips can be easily removed with nail polish remover. This set contains:- 18 double-ended nail appliques- Nail file- Cuticle stick It is formulated Without: - ParabensSephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Formula X For Sephora ASAP 3D Nail Appliques Bootcamp!
How would you rate this product?
Recife
Eu amei o produto, de ótima qualidade, duraa bastante, minha unhas ficam lindas, desnublantes e espero compra mais vez
That nails is sooooo pretty it is very good my friend like them very much and every time I get out I put them they are soooo nice
Me los compré varias veces para alguna ocasión más especial y son divinas. Son super fáciles de poner y duran muchísimo tiempo.
Laredo
Estas uñas ya viene diseñadas listas pra pober al instante por lo que ya no necesitarás a alguna persona que te las diseñé
Fujairh , Mirbah
I love these so much , they look so cheek and beautiful on the nails , and there are so affordable, everyone can buy them
Amazing product, but I will say that is a bit pricey but I still love it very much. My favourite product at the moment

Looking for your answer?