BY FORMULA X

A drying spray that accelerates your lacquer's dry time and helps prevent smudges and dents. This easy-to-use drying spray is specially formulated to penetrate from the base coat to the top coat, thoroughly drying each layer into a smooth, solid finish. It works wonders on both your manicure and pedicure. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product was terrible. I tried different polishes, top coats, waiting between before using the spray, and changing the distance I held the spray bottle away from my hand but to no avail. This always messed up my home manicure. Somehow little bubbles would form on the top layer of my nails, every time. I'll stick to drying drops as the more even application seems to be superior to a spray product.
Lisa D.
Geismar, LA
I rarely find a beauty product that impresses me as much as this has! It may be on the pricier side, but it lasts a long time. My daughter purchased it from Sephora in October 2015 and we JUST ran out. That is with two of us using it. A little goes a very long way. All you need are a few spritzes, let it sit for about 5 minutes and you are done. I highly recommend this and will purchase it again.
Nayely S.
Louisville, KY
This formula dried my nails at least at the moment, but three hours later my nails were stuck to a blanket and smudged and full of fuzz. It may just not have mixed well with that nail polish formula but if it doesn't work with my favorite nail polish I do not want it especially for the $15 price tag.
Thal L.
Pasadena, TX
This is so amazing!! This really does dry your nail polish fast and leaves it the same finish as your nail polish so it won't take away or add shine!
Rachael C.
This is so good for my nails it does exactly what its supposed to do and I love it