Formula X DRY Nail Drying Drops 0.35 oz uploaded by Mae M.

BY FORMULA X

A nail-drying solution that accelerates your lacquer's dry time and helps prevent smudges and dents. These easy-to-use drying drops are specially formulated to penetrate from the base coat to the top coat, thoroughly drying each layer into a smooth, solid finish. It works wonders on both your manicure and pedicure for a flawless finish in a flash. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Research results: In a consumer-panel survey, after 2 weeks of use, 93.3% of consumers reported that nails dried in less than 60 seconds. see more...

• Do these really work and how fast do they dry? 2 Answers
Elizabeth T.
I love these fast dry nail polish drops, I purchased them from Sephora. It really gets the job done. I would definitely recommend purchasing these drops if you are in a rush to have them dry or in general.
Tina N.
Newcastle, WA
I absolutely love this!!! I bought a couple when it was on sale for back up cause it's that's great. I like having my nails painted however, I am lazy and hate waiting for my nails to dry. I have things to do! And with this my whole nail routine is only 10mins and my nails are completely dry. It's worth it!!
Alex A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love to change my nail color every day and I just have NO kinda time to wait the hour it takes for me to feel I can even use my hands after. I usually opt for a quick drying topcoat (scene vite, opi, ciate...) and while they helped, particularly Ciate, they aren't ideal. Usually thick and visible, TONS of shrinkage on day 2, and they mean skipping a topcoat I really love.
These drops really do permeate deep, all the way to your actual nail, drying the polish from the inside out but NOT stealing moisture from your nail bed. Within a few minutes, nails are hard to the touch and they set completely within about fifteen minutes. Compared to what I was dealing with before, that is downright instantaneous. I am writing this review with freshly painted nails and I have no worries.
For me, this one permeates more completely than the Formula X drying spray - but I can recommend both. The spray is probanly a more convenient application.
Glenna B.
This stuff is like magic in a bottle. Voodoo. I rarely get my nails done and I mean rarely. Last time was 2008. This drys with one drop to a high shine. $15 of the best spent dollars ever. I was scared for a bit because I couldn't find it, but they were rebranding. So glad to have this back.
Thal L.
Pasadena, TX
This is amazing! Although it's not convenient as the formula x spray but this is still an amazing product! Keeps your nail polishes finish so it doesn't add or take away shine
Mae M.
I got this from sephora and since it's on sale, i decided to try this one and see if it is really effective. After putting on my nail polish, I put a drop or two of this and after just a minute or so, my nails have dried! This is really a nice thing to get specially for me who moves around a lot and has no patience to wait for polishes to get dry. I do recommend this one!
Elizabeth T.
Do these really work and how fast do they dry?