Formula X Divine Stardust - Nail Polish Effects

by Formula X

A shimmering collection of nail polishes with a supernatural, holographic finish when illuminated. Bring a celestial sheen to your manicure with Divine Stardust. Named after Greek goddesses, these shades feature a selection of soft pastel hues that are infused with fine, holographic glitter to create an iridescent effect under direct light. Each glittering shade coats nails with a sleek, smooth finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This collection features: Artemis (silver holographic glitter), Demeter (gold holographic glitter), Hera (pink holographic glitter), Aphrodite (violet holographic glitter), and Athena (green-blue holographic glitter). This product is cruelty-free and a three-free formulation (formulated without dibutyl phthalate (dbp), formaldehyde, and toluene).

Does Formula X still exist? I haven’t seen it since Sephora stopped carrying it years ago. I loved to order it again if available
Where can I buy this ?
En dónde puedo adquirir el producto?
Start your review of Formula X Divine Stardust - Nail Polish Effects!
Noblesville, IN
Formula X Divine Stardust - Nail Polish Effects uploaded by Melanie M.
I have a fairly large collection of formula x as it is my absolutely favorite polish in every way. Perfectly narrow brush for exact application, a thinner formula for buildable but never gloppy coverage, and some of the prettiest shades I’ve ever seen from a polish company. I highly recommend.
Phoenix, AZ
I am absolutely obsessed with these nail polishes and the colors. It is glitter holographic amazingness. It apply so smoothly and beautifully. When I paint my nails with this I catch myself just admiring my nail. Absolutely one of my favorites!!
I’ve tried this polish at a friend’s house and I love it. The color lasts and it doesn’t chip as easy. The color shows very vibrant and two coats works perfectly. I’m not sure if the coat but it looked very nice and I loved it
Provo, UT
I do my own nails at home and this product is something I really enjoy using. It’s perfect when I need to add a little bling on one finger or a lot of bling on the whole hand. Good at staying in place and not coming off. Also a lot to choose from, you’re bound to find a color or colors you like. Definitely recommend. These are so great for adding little accents to your manicure. The wheels turn making it super easy to pop out the color and shape you want without dumping the whole thing and mixing them up together.
Rarely do I spend more than $10 on a bottle of nail polish, but this one is insanely beautiful and unique. I always love gold (color, flakes, foil, glitter you name it) on my nails, so I had to get this one. This entire line is HOLOGRAPHIC. You know the beautiful rainbow colors oil spills leave on water? It's like looking at that minus the mess. The glitter particles are tiny and subtle but when you are looking, you will be staring! It's beautiful, interesting, yet subtle and versatile. I've worn this over solid colored polishes too, and it's just as beautiful!
Red Springs, NC
This is one of my favorite nail polishes. It goes on so smoothly and honestly you only need one coat. If you put a good top coat over it then it stays for a week or two. I mostly use it for an accent nail. It never gets bumpy. I'm fairly new at painting my own nails and this polish makes it super easy.
Provo, UT
I can't tell you how much I love this nail polish. It's got a tiny brush for my tiny nails and it dries super fast so I don't have to sit forever and wait for it to dry and worry about it smudging. You don't have to apply a lot of polish as well.
Dayton, OH
Omg i love this stuff. I bought it yesterday and it is GORGEOUS! It is packed full of holo glitter and its pretty opaque in just one coat. Layered over black or by itself, it is absolutely beautiful.
Formula X Divine Stardust - Nail Polish Effects uploaded by Nur T.
One of my favorite nail polishes ever. The holographic effect is so beautiful. The best part it doesn't damage my nails and it is quite easy to remove unlike other glitter polishes.
Florida
This is one of my favorite nails polish. It goes on so smoothly and honestly you only need one coat. If you put a good top coat cover it then it stays for a week or two.💅🏻💅🏻
Ask a question to the Influenster community...