BY FORMULA X #20 in Nail Art

A shimmering collection of nail polishes with a supernatural, holographic finish when illuminated. Bring a celestial sheen to your manicure with Divine Stardust. Named after Greek goddesses, these shades feature a selection of soft pastel hues that are infused with fine, holographic glitter to create an iridescent effect under direct light. Each glittering shade coats nails with a sleek, smooth finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This collection features: Artemis (silver holographic glitter), Demeter (gold holographic glitter), Hera (pink holographic glitter), Aphrodite (violet holographic glitter), and Athena (green-blue holographic glitter). This product is cruelty-free and a three-free formulation (formulated without dibutyl phthalate (dbp), formaldehyde, and toluene).

• does anyone know a brand that doesn't chip easily... I do...6 Answers
  • How many coats to get fully opaque?2 Answers
  • How well does this go on? Does it dry fast and is it wort...1 Answers
Erica I.
Review for: Demeter more...
Rarely do I spend more than $10 on a bottle of nail polish, but this one is insanely beautiful and unique. I always love gold (color, flakes, foil, glitter you name it) on my nails, so I had to get this one. This entire line is HOLOGRAPHIC. You know the beautiful rainbow colors oil spills leave on water? It's like looking at that minus the mess. The glitter particles are tiny and subtle but when you are looking, you will be staring! It's beautiful, interesting, yet subtle and versatile. I've worn this over solid colored polishes too, and it's just as beautiful!
Holly B.
Maxton, NC
This is one of my favorite nail polishes. It goes on so smoothly and honestly you only need one coat. If you put a good top coat over it then it stays for a week or two. I mostly use it for an accent nail. It never gets bumpy. I'm fairly new at painting my own nails and this polish makes it super easy.
Mo P.
Provo, UT
I can't tell you how much I love this nail polish. It's got a tiny brush for my tiny nails and it dries super fast so I don't have to sit forever and wait for it to dry and worry about it smudging. You don't have to apply a lot of polish as well.
Sara C.
Huber Heights, OH
Review for: Artemis more...
Omg i love this stuff. I bought it yesterday and it is GORGEOUS! It is packed full of holo glitter and its pretty opaque in just one coat. Layered over black or by itself, it is absolutely beautiful.
Nur T.
Review for: Demeter more...
One of my favorite nail polishes ever. The holographic effect is so beautiful. The best part it doesn't damage my nails and it is quite easy to remove unlike other glitter polishes.
YLDA M.
Por dios amo este esmalte, por su color brillante aperlado,nacarado todo un sueño ,también por su duración, y embase ,fácil de llevarlo consigo en la carrera, recomiendo a Fórmula XDivine Stardust,,,.
Rachel R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Demeter more...
I love this polish. Normally, a gold shimmer polish needs to be painted over a solid color, but this doesn't need it. 1 or two coats should be enough.
Rebecca P.
Wichita
Tgis is the first glitter nail polish i have owned that only took one coat. It lasted more than a week before it chipped. I would buy it again.
Kassy R.
This nail polish is great. I've used other glitter nail polishes but they leave an ugly finish. This one has great color and stays on nicely
Bailey A.
Odessa, TX
Love this nail polish and its formula. It is not streaky and it goes on pretty evenly. The little glitters inside are so intense and pretty.
Rabia I.
Brooklyn
does anyone know a brand that doesn't chip easily... I do house work which causes my nailpolish to peel off?
Renelis A.
Doral, FL
How many coats to get fully opaque?
María G.
Cancun
Amazing!!!! Where can I get this ???
Kate R.
Los Angeles
Is this fast drying for if you want to do two coats in a quick amount of time?
Kirsten B.
Greenfield, IL
How well does this go on? Does it dry fast and is it worth the price