BY FORMULA X

A high-performance nail lacquer remover. Change your mind, change your polish, and start over effortlessly with this effective nail polish remover. From light to dark shades, color to glitter formulas, Delete removes any type of nail lacquer. Formulated with lavender oil, aloe, and biotin and equipped with a convenient, no-spill pump, this is a no-fuss upgrade from your traditional polish remover. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

• Has anyone tried the sponge in a jar version of this prod...2 Answers
Marli M.
Whitehouse, OH
This nail polish remover works wonders! Even on tough glitter polish this remover takes it off super easy. I also really like the container design, it’s nice that you can lock the lid so the remover doesn’t spill out.
Sandi B.
Saint Louis, MO
I wanted to love this so much, but it doesn't work as well as I'd hoped on glitter. (Their own polish). I realize it's the most stubborn but they do advertise that it removes glitter effortlessly and it doesn't. That said, the packaging and dispensing is perfect. Every brand should put their remover in containers like this. No spill means my kids can use it by themselves and I don't have to worry about the hardwood floors.
Toni J.
One of my favorite nail polish removers. I've repurchased more than once and haven't found anything I like more. It takes a little longer to get rid of glitter but I don't mind.
Lauren F.
Love it! This nail polish remover instantly washes away even the toughest nail polishes!
Manon R.
Casselman , ON
Of all the nail polish removers I've tried, I find the Formula X Delete to be the best. It removes even the glitter polishes quickly without drying out the nails. I also love that it doesn't have a strong scent. The lazy part of me prefers the Formula X Delete All 5 Finger Nail Polish Remover for its convenience but the traditional remover is effective.
shaymae d.
meknes
perfect 💜💜!!! i like it and i really want to make i review to this product in my youtube channel and in my instagram👏👏👏😍😍😍😍😍  thanks for all .
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
Has anyone tried the sponge in a jar version of this product? Is it worth the portability of the sponge or is putting it on a cotton pad just as good??