BY FORMULA X #36 in Nail Polish Remover

What it is:
An intensive nail polish remover in a pre-soaked five-finger sponge to dissolve all types of polish.

What it does:
Remove your mani in seconds. Delete All 5-Finger Nail Polish Remover’s improved design is now better than ever. Quick and convenient, this innovative five-finger soak removes all types of polishes—even the most stubborn glitters—without the mess. It features five-finger pockets that are perfectly cut into a soft, saturated sponge. Just dip, soak, and you're done. Featuring the powerful formula of the original 5-Finger Nail Polish Remover, it now has a reinforced sponge with tightly interwoven, micro-mini pores for extra durability. Its one-step, spill-proof process makes removing your mani even easier.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is cruelty free.

• When your using this, does it dry out your nails? or leave your s...3 Answers
  • Completely removes nail polish?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good nail remover. Is this one worth it?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
amy s.
I love this. It is one of my favorite ways to take off my nail polish! It looks like the packaging is great. The formula to the polish remover is fantastic. One definite swirl and my polish is off and I don’t have to do any extra work it is so great I wish it wasn’t so expensive but it’s worth the price. I like to add my own nail polish remover after this is all used up.
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI
This is one of the easiest and best nail polish removers that I have ever used. The tub format makes it easy to get your fingers in and out of and makes it easy to get to the corners of your nails. My nails felt conditioned and smooth after using it.
Amanda L.
This product is great! My nail polish came off in about 4 seconds. It is super easy to use and very fast. It does get dirty after awhile, so I reccomend cleaning and changing the liquid every other month, or depending on how much you use it.
Trish M.
Springville, UT
Removed nail polish well and left my nails clean. Sparkle nail polish took a bit more work, but it does with most removers.  Towards the end of the bottles use it did start leaving a nailpolish residue around my finger
Jennifer M.
Los Angeles, CA
By far this is the best nail polish remover. So clean and easy to use, no mess to clean up. Just a few dips inside and it cleans all your nail polish off. Especially those hard to get off glitter colors. Its an amazing product!
Natalie M.
This product dried out so fast that it was not easy to remove my nail polish. I received this complimentary from Influenster to test and review and it worked well the first few weeks but it just didn’t last
Luz  B.
I really loved this when I received it! It was so easy to take off my polish plus it was mess free. I’m not sure where you can buy it since I got mine from Influenster. I would definitely recommend this.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
This product is so unique! I’ve never seen anything else like it on the market! When I received it complimentary from Influenster, I was hesitant if I would like it. But it works extremely well!
Mabel M.
Bronx, NY
This nail polish remover didn’t make the skin around my nails dry but at times it didn’t remove all the nail polish all together. You really have to get in there and rub your fingers against the material so it can come off. I really liked it, there was no mess and it also last for a very long time and no strong smell either.
marcella b.
This stuff is strong! This is the #1 nail polish remover for glitter or tough polish and top coats! It really gets rid of everything! I feel like it is very drying tho I always wash my hands after. After receiving it free I have bought again! Would recommend for those who use a lot of glitter or tough polish
Mia R.
Visalia , CA
Does this remover have a sponge inside or are they like nail polish pads?
TA'JUANA P.
Compton, CA
Is this available at Sephora and Ulta??
Veronica P.
El Paso, TX
Does this nail polish remover last? Does it have a strong smell? I have been meaning to try it, but am wondering if it is worth it to try it. What do you girls think?
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
If you have berry tones on your nails will it help avoid getting you skin stained from the polish when removing it from the nails? I've had this issue with using regular nail polish and cotton balls my fingers end up looking like I have pink fingertips !
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this nail polish remover get nail polish off faster than the regular cotton ball method?