BY FORMULA X #40 in Nail Polish Remover

What it is:
An intensive nail polish remover in a pre-soaked five-finger sponge to dissolve all types of polish.

What it does:
Remove your mani in seconds. Delete All 5-Finger Nail Polish Remover’s improved design is now better than ever. Quick and convenient, this innovative five-finger soak removes all types of polishes—even the most stubborn glitters—without the mess. It features five-finger pockets that are perfectly cut into a soft, saturated sponge. Just dip, soak, and you're done. Featuring the powerful formula of the original 5-Finger Nail Polish Remover, it now has a reinforced sponge with tightly interwoven, micro-mini pores for extra durability. Its one-step, spill-proof process makes removing your mani even easier.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is cruelty free.

• When your using this, does it dry out your nails? or leav...3 Answers
  • Completely removes nail polish?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good nail remover. Is this one worth it?2 Answers
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
I love this. It is one of my favorite ways to take off my nail polish! It looks like the packaging is great. The formula to the polish remover is fantastic. One definite swirl and my polish is off and I don’t have to do any extra work it is so great I wish it wasn’t so expensive but it’s worth the price. I like to add my own nail polish remover after this is all used up.
Rebecca R.
Fontana, CA
I would give this item a higher rating but when I received the item in the mail half of the product had some out of the container and got all over the package. Not only that but it continually leaked which led to the product drying out really fast. The polish remover itself however worked really well but the container was horrible. Maybe it was just a faulty one.
Amanda L.
This product is great! My nail polish came off in about 4 seconds. It is super easy to use and very fast. It does get dirty after awhile, so I reccomend cleaning and changing the liquid every other month, or depending on how much you use it.
Trish M.
Springville, UT
Removed nail polish well and left my nails clean. Sparkle nail polish took a bit more work, but it does with most removers.  Towards the end of the bottles use it did start leaving a nailpolish residue around my finger
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Awesome nail polish remover. It instantly removes my nail polish quickly. I use this product all the time. It’s quick, easy and doesn’t make a mess like others. I definitely repurchasing this product when I run out.
Luz  B.
I really loved this when I received it! It was so easy to take off my polish plus it was mess free. I’m not sure where you can buy it since I got mine from Influenster. I would definitely recommend this.
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI
This is one of the easiest and best nail polish removers that I have ever used. The tub format makes it easy to get your fingers in and out of and makes it easy to get to the corners of your nails. My nails felt conditioned and smooth after using it.
Nora A.
Wilmette, IL
I don’t know what to say about the stuff except that it works on every occasion and it’s so easy and to me that’s all that really matters. Is it natural? No. Is any nail polish all natural? Probably not. So, I like to go for the stuff that is going to get my polish off completely not leave stains and in a fast amount of time and that’s what the stuff did.
Mabel M.
Bronx, NY
This nail polish remover didn’t make the skin around my nails dry but at times it didn’t remove all the nail polish all together. You really have to get in there and rub your fingers against the material so it can come off. I really liked it, there was no mess and it also last for a very long time and no strong smell either.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
I actually really love this stuff. I love how quick and convenient it is, and I kinda like the scent. It’s a weird scent, but it isn’t bad at all. Does well with glitter polish as well, it take a little more time and effort, but works well.
Mia R.
Visalia , CA
Does this remover have a sponge inside or are they like nail polish pads?
TA'JUANA P.
Compton, CA
Is this available at Sephora and Ulta??
Veronica P.
El Paso, TX
Does this nail polish remover last? Does it have a strong smell? I have been meaning to try it, but am wondering if it is worth it to try it. What do you girls think?
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
If you have berry tones on your nails will it help avoid getting you skin stained from the polish when removing it from the nails? I've had this issue with using regular nail polish and cotton balls my fingers end up looking like I have pink fingertips !
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this nail polish remover get nail polish off faster than the regular cotton ball method?