BY FORMULA X

What it is:
An intensive nail polish remover in a pre-soaked five-finger sponge to dissolve all types of polish.

What it does:
Remove your mani in seconds. Delete All 5-Finger Nail Polish Remover’s improved design is now better than ever. Quick and convenient, this innovative five-finger soak removes all types of polishes—even the most stubborn glitters—without the mess. It features five-finger pockets that are perfectly cut into a soft, saturated sponge. Just dip, soak, and you're done. Featuring the powerful formula of the original 5-Finger Nail Polish Remover, it now has a reinforced sponge with tightly interwoven, micro-mini pores for extra durability. Its one-step, spill-proof process makes removing your mani even easier.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is cruelty free.

• When your using this, does it dry out your nails? or leav...3 Answers
  • Completely removes nail polish?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good nail remover. Is this one worth it?2 Answers
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,312 reviews
I love this. It is one of my favorite ways to take off my nail polish! It looks like the packaging is great. The formula to the polish remover is fantastic. One definite swirl and my polish is off and I don’t have to do any extra work it is so great I wish it wasn’t so expensive but it’s worth the price. I like to add my own nail polish remover after this is all used up.
Rebecca R.
Fontana, CA
I would give this item a higher rating but when I received the item in the mail half of the product had some out of the container and got all over the package. Not only that but it continually leaked which led to the product drying out really fast. The polish remover itself however worked really well but the container was horrible. Maybe it was just a faulty one.
Anabell M.
Laredo, TX
This is a really good nail polish remover. I like the sponge base that makes it easy to take off glitter polish, my only issue with it is that it tends to leave a somewhat tacky residue on the finger tips. Overall though I would buy it again.
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Awesome nail polish remover. It instantly removes my nail polish quickly. I use this product all the time. It’s quick, easy and doesn’t make a mess like others. I definitely repurchasing this product when I run out.
Nora A.
Wilmette, IL
I don’t know what to say about the stuff except that it works on every occasion and it’s so easy and to me that’s all that really matters. Is it natural? No. Is any nail polish all natural? Probably not. So, I like to go for the stuff that is going to get my polish off completely not leave stains and in a fast amount of time and that’s what the stuff did.
shu s.
Purchased at: Sephora
Ok ok. This product waste a whole lot of time for me. Yes you can dip your fingers in it but it does not come out all removed. This is a bad product because the nail polish would get stuck in there. I’d rather have a spray bottle. Plus this LEAKS
Micaela M.
Comes off okayish. Really doesn’t dry out like I thought it would, I get the idea is cool - but you have to put your skin in more contact than it was before just to try and get some polish off. Not all the polish comes off each time, and you’re left with dry skin.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
I actually really love this stuff. I love how quick and convenient it is, and I kinda like the scent. It’s a weird scent, but it isn’t bad at all. Does well with glitter polish as well, it take a little more time and effort, but works well.
Stephanie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
It has been several years since I had this product in my life and I still miss this discontinued product. The soft interior combined with the laziness of removing all five finger nails polish at once was genius. Why Sephora Why???? 😭💔
Nikasha L.
Palmdale, CA
I love how easy it was to get off my nail polish. I didn’t have to continuously use a cotton ball and get my other fingers all full of the remover. I appreciated the simplicity of it, but how strong it was to take off my nail polish.
Mia R.
Visalia , CA
Does this remover have a sponge inside or are they like nail polish pads?
TA'JUANA P.
Perris, CA
Is this available at Sephora and Ulta??
Veronica P.
El Paso, TX
Does this nail polish remover last? Does it have a strong smell? I have been meaning to try it, but am wondering if it is worth it to try it. What do you girls think?
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
If you have berry tones on your nails will it help avoid getting you skin stained from the polish when removing it from the nails? I've had this issue with using regular nail polish and cotton balls my fingers end up looking like I have pink fingertips !
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this nail polish remover get nail polish off faster than the regular cotton ball method?