18 colors available

BY FORMULA X

A limited-edition collection of Formula X nail polish shades as part of an exclusive, on-going #ColorCurators collaboration. #ColorCurators is a first-of-its-kind collaboration that highlights 10 of the hottest stars in beauty, fashion, and wellness that have teamed up with Formula X to express their signature style through customized nail colors. Each month, one color curator will reveal three limited-edition shades each inspired by their own passion and lifestyle to tell an empowering story through color.

It is formulated without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

Each curated collection is a one-month exclusive, and each nail polish shade is sold separately. Due to the special nature of this collaboration, quantities are very limited. Stay tuned each month for the next #ColorCurators reveal with all new shades. These products are cruelty-free and are a three-free formulation (formulated without dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde, and toluene).

For best results, pair with Formula X The System for twice the shine, twice the wear* and stay polished longer.

*In an independent study, Formula X The System was tested versus a leading salon nail polish. Results were after eight days of wear.

Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This nail polish works great but it's very pricey for the product you get. I got a free sample of this polish to try and enjoyed the way the polish looked. The polish lasted awhile and it had that professional look. I would purchase this polish if I found a color I really liked and didn't want to spend all the money on going to get a manicure. This polish stays on through multiple visits to the pool, beach and daily housework.
Lynda D.
Lynda D.
Bellmore, NY
Review for: Victory Lap
I was so excited to try this new color from Sanya Richards Ross. It was the perfect blend of a rose gold peach summery hue. When I applied this rich but light color it was a perfect smooth finish and applied so easily. The color lasted for almost two weeks because I was really careful not to chip them on anything. Highly recommend if you can find this color. I bought the last one at my store!
donna B.
donna B.
Middleburg, FL
Review for: Yazzz
Me and my 3 daughters wore this for almost 2 months ! it stays on my 4 year old great and she's always into stuff ! It is the perfect mommy &daughter color . This picture was taken 2 days before we went to Disney and my babies had no idea we were going it was so exciting ♡♡♡ one coat to be opaque . she's wearing she better work , and yazzz in this picture ♡
Letty M.
Letty M.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: Puffin
This nail polish is incredible! I purchased all 3 colors from this collaboration and they are all equally pigmented and easy to apply! They dry beautifully on my nails and leave a natural shine, they are $12.50 at Sephora but definitely worth the money! They are long wearing and the colors are beautiful!
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
Review for: 36DDD
I. Love. This. Color! I've been looking for the perfect peachy coral for a while and I've found it! I love the formula X polishes already- long lasting and not too pricey, and this color is my favorite. I got a few just to make sure I don't miss out on it!
jennifer o.
jennifer o.
Review for: Lucky Star
I love this polish. It was my first try with the formula X brand and it was great. I loved the use of color and sparkle. This pinky purple glitter looks great on my nails, and I really liked that it was a clumpy glitter polish like so many others can be
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Review for: Mahhvelous Rose
Just tried this shade today! It is definitely an in-trend dusty rose. It was a one coat application and great quality. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because is I wish it was just a tiny bit brighter, it's more gray-based rose.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Mount Vernon, NY
This brand is one of the best brands out there. It's a bit pricey but I think worth it. Compared to others is long lasting and has great shine. My first time using it I was so impressed and got a lot of compliments on my nails.
Ty S.
Ty S.
San Antonio, TX
Why oh why is this 25 dollars??? This is really upsetting because I actually really like this product! I received a sample in my ipsy subscription in the color dollface and it looks pretty great. Especially with a matte finish.
Sofia F.
Sofia F.
Riverside, CA
Formula is very creamy and. Glides on nail very smoothly. The color is very gorgeous and the value was so amazing it's not pricey and it's a good value it compares to other ones very cheap and it looks good.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Clinton Township, MI
Are these colors pigmented and do they chip I would love to rest these out!
lucy p.
lucy p.
i see these polishes are getting more popular but are they really long lasting for someone who works with computers/keyboard all day?