Formula X Celestials Astrolady 0.40 oz uploaded by Laura F.

BY FORMULA X

A sophisticated metallic polish that fuses rich, matte color with luxurious, textured glitter. This metallic microglitter lacquer goes on with full coverage and dries down to a unique shimmer-meets-matte textured finish in just one coat. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The brush design was engineered to complement the highly pigmented, three-free formula, giving you the most even and precise lacquer application. For added shine, apply Formula X Top Coat over desired shade. see more...

• Does this polish require multiple coats for the color + s...2 Answers
Laura F.
makoti, ND
I bought Formula X Astrolady on sale at Sephora. It is a pretty shade of pink with gold glitter. It leaves a textured gritty finish. Not sure I like a textured finish, I like my nails smooth. We will see if this lasts as long as the other formula x polished.Formula X Celestials Astrolady 0.40 oz
Dana S.
I bought this nail polish a couple years ago and it is the perfect pink glitter polish! I think a couple coats is the best way to apply it. I found that it does not chip too easily and the glitter remains on well. I found it at Sephora, they have a great selection of polishes!
Lexy t.
Tempe, AZ
Does this polish require multiple coats for the color + sparkle to be visible?