Formula X Brilliants Hubba Hubble 0.4 oz uploaded by Holly B.

BY FORMULA X

A dazzling and vibrant glitter lacquer with intense sparkle. Far from your average color, this multidimensional lacquer delivers the ultimate in disco ball sparkle. Multicolored twinkling glitter makes a daring statement in just one swipe. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The brush design was engineered to complement the highly pigmented, three-free formula, giving you the most even and precise lacquer application. see more...

Julissa P.
I love this nail polish, it looks stunning on the nails, even better in the sun, I find myself staring at it because it's so pretty and even though it's chunky, it feels smooth if you put a layer of top coat, it's amazing
Haley J.
Greer, SC
This is a very interesting glitter polish. It is pretty iridescent, meaning you see different colors from different angles. However, the glitter particles vary in size and can get pretty clumpy on your nail.
Elizabeth E.
The color if nice but it did not stay on my nails very long at all. Chipped the very first day.
Celsey D.
Kingston, ON
I LOVE THIS GLITTER! It is perfect! It's like there's a discoball on my fingers I LOVE IT. It has gone a little thick on me and is hard to use in its second year of life, but I will repurchase and repurchase, it is so worth it. Love love love.