Add a Photo

By FORMULA X
A portable four-piece nail polish set featuring three bestselling classics, including a mattifying top coat all locked together in an innovative CLIX! quad. This four-piece set features the best of the classics: Dark Matter, White Matter, and Gray Matter, and Mind Over Matter a transformative top coat that leaves any mani with a striking matte finish. Delivered in a revolutionary quad with a smart lid so you can pop them out for polish on the go, or just leave them clicked and experience black and white like never before. Swipe on these classic yet sophisticated, modern nail shades. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is a three-free formula.
Photo (1)
Kingsville, OH

I love every color in here except the matte top coat. I was extremely surprised with how opaque the colors were with just one swipe. They dry extremely fast as well. I wasn't a fan of the top coat though. It doesn't look good on the nails. It does matte down the color but it casts this frost on it that's just not appealing. Also, unless you distribute the product evenly it'll dry patchy and with spots missing. Not a fan of the top coat at all.
Cassia E.
Cassia E.

I don't have the Clix, but I have all of White Matter, Gray Matter and Dark Matter, and I own other Clix sets. The polishes are well-formulated and give good coverage if you apply carefully. Use a matte topcoat between coats of White Matter for best results. I love the Clix packaging. Portable, and you're not buying more product than you can use before it gets tacky and unusable.
Kingsville, OH

I love this collection of nail polishes a lot except for the matte top coat. The colors are all really opaque and easy to apply. They just click right into the base for easy storage. My qualm is with the matte top coat. Yes it turns your nails matte but you'll never get even coverage with it. It always drys in patches on my nails so you can definitely see streaks
Toscha S.
Toscha S.
Gainesville, FL

This is long lasting nail polish that does not chip easily. One thing that I didn't like was that it left a little residue on my nails after I had it on for a week. I would still recommend it to others but just state that they should do a base coats first
Angela P.
Angela P.
Norwood, Ma

This little set really is all that matters. It is the perfect set of neutrals that can be worn all year round. The colors go with anything and everything. The bottles are the perfect size to pop in your purse or take on a trip.

Join Now