Formula 409 Carpet Spot and Stain Remover uploaded by AnnMarie W.Formula 409 Carpet Spot and Stain Remover uploaded by vera g.
2 colors available

BY FORMULA

The Formula 409® carpet spot and stain remover is all you need for pet stains, tracked-in dirt, motor oil, food grease, red wine, and more! Formula 409® carpet spot and stain remover With StainBlock® protection Fast-penetrating formula Helps repel stains and dirt, making carpets easier to clean in the future No CFCs 22 oz (623 g) see more...

Cadie J.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Great stuff! someone tracked dog dookie through my freshly steam cleaned carpet and I didn't find it till I came home that night I went the next morning and got some of this and it got it right up. I will be buying lots more in the future for just in case purposes.
AnnMarie W.
AnnMarie W.
Spanaway, WA
As a stay at home mom with 2 toddlers, it has gotten every stain out of our carpet. From juice, grass, dirt, even marker! I am very impressed and will keep buying! Highly recommend!
Kristi V.
Kristi V.
Seymour, WI
For me this product got out 99 percent of my stains. The one that it didn't might have been fairly old. Overall I would recommend this product.
Megan W.
Megan W.
If you have a dog that has occasional accidents in the house on your carpet you NEED this in your life. Gets it right up and smelling good
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff is amazing on stains. It removed alot of my stains. I have yet to see if it removes red juice stains although I don't doubt that it will. The scent isn't overwhelming. I would recommend it to others.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Tempe, AZ
Formula 409 Carpet Spot and Stain Remover If you have kids, you need this! Gets carpets clean and is totally affordable! Worked wonders on the spots from kids.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
This is great fit anyone who has pets. It completely eliminated pet odor from my carpets. I use this about once every 3 months or so.
vera g.
vera g.
Peeeerrffeeeccct if you have a puppy who has accidents a little frequently seriously, a life saverr
Paige B.
Paige B.
I have two toddler boys and I use this stuff daily!! It's a great do product for less.
Senlly D.
Senlly D.
Oceanside, CA
My husband dropped face paint on our tan carpet and I thought it was never going to come out. After spraying it with this and leaving it for 4 minutes and scrubbing it with a brush and wiping off the stain with a damp towel. The best part is the product is cheap and works very well.