Formula 409 All Purpose Lemon Scented Cleaner

Formula 409 All Purpose Lemon Scented Cleaner: Cleans to a sparkling shine No ammonia or bleach Great for granite and marble counters Fresh lemon scent Made in the USA This product was made and assembled in USA with imported parts or packaging. Look for the Made in the USA logo to help support U.S. jobs. Learn more about Made in the USA . see more...

Samantha C.
Dover, DE
I love this product! When you go for most cleaners that claim all purpose it is usually false.  This product is REAL!  When living in my college dormitory I was using this for everything from tile to bathrooms and it was flawless.  Did the job every time and it has a fresh scent.  I highly, highly recommend this brand and product!  I got mine from Walmart.
This clean my house really well it leave my kitchen counters really clean and leave it smelling fresh and i even use it to clean my brother headstone it take everything off and make it shine
Abby M.
This stuff is my life. It gets rid of all the crumbs on my counters and all over my apartment. It also smells great! Not harsh like chemicals! LOVE.
Chantay W.
I don't use this product much anymore because I'm not sure it's safe for house pets, so I use it in certain areas of the home and it works just fine.