Formula 10.0.6 Wipe Your Face Off Make-Up Removing Facial Wipes uploaded by Johnnielynn R.Formula 10.0.6 Wipe Your Face Off Make-Up Removing Facial Wipes uploaded by Robyn P.Formula 10.0.6 Wipe Your Face Off Make-Up Removing Facial Wipes uploaded by Diana C.

BY FORMULA 10.0.6

Wipe Your Face Off Make-Up Removing Facial Wipes - Formula 10.0.6 Wipe Your Face Off Make-Up Removing Facial Wipes removes make-up, mascara and lipstick making it ideal for nightly use. Clears pores and balances blemish-prone skin with no need to rinse. Grapefruit exfoliates and helps reduce problem skin. Apple cleanses and protects skin while chamomile assists to calm and sooth stressed skin. - Wipe Your Face Off Make-Up Removing Facial Wipes see more...

• Have heard a lot of it. Id like to know if the make up removes ea...2 Answers
  • I've used a couple different brands of makeup removing wipes and ...1 Answers
  • Does these wipes require a lot of rubbing or does... Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
Diana C.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's good for getting make up off ok it doesn't take it off completely I have to use two wipes to take off make up it smells like a mix between soap and apples I probably would buy these if I was trying to save money because usually I buy the neutrogena wipes
Halle B.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
HANDS DOWN #1. I have tried almost every drugstore makeup out there and these are my favorite. Before this I have been in love with the Burt's Bees because it doesn't leave my face feeling raw or like I'm getting a chemical burn. But these win all the awards. They are always wet enough to get all my makeup off. Rarely do I have to use two clothes. Because they are wet, they don't make my face raw when wiping off my eye makeup and it doesn't cause my face to get a burning sensation. I've only ever found one scent at the grocery store, but I believe there is an additional one at Ulta. $6 for 25 wipes but they last me a long longer than most packages of 30 because I'm not using two every time I wear makeup. These are perfect for a quick refresh after a gym workout as well. I use them down my neck, behind my neck, behind my ears and on my face. 100% in love with these.
Brianne B.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give these 10 stars I would. I absolutely love these. They take whatever kind of makeup off whether it's waterproof, a liquid lipstick, liquid liner, honestly anything. I have been through plenty of face wipes and I used to hate using them because they'd always burn my face or leave a sticky residue or even make me breakout. But, with these they make my skin feel so nice after I don't even have to wash my face. It has a very nice subtle natural smell to them and it actually helped clear up my skin and stop breakouts!! And for the insanely affordable price these are a dream come true!
Sierra P.
London, OH
These makeup wipes are not half bad! They have these at the Navy Exchange on the base I'm stationed at and I picked them up on a whim. First time using them I was super impressed and I have repeatedly repurchased these makeup wipes! I have super sensitive skin and these did not irritate my skin! Love them! Only complaint is with taking off waterproof mascara I have to go over it a few extra times. Other than that I have no complaints!
Stephanie J.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that they are really moistured. They took off all my wet n wild foundation which was great because I use these wipes to remove makeup. However, when I tested them out trying to remove my Urban Decay all nighter foundation it did not remove all of it and I had to use my African black soap to remove the rest of the foundation. Soo, it was an okay product but I have tried better ones that remove a lot more makeup. The scent is great.
Felisha R.
North port, FL
If you have sensitive sink like I, I highly recommend this product! I absolutely love there line and have almost everyone on. Its not harsh on the skin and really doesnt help fight acne keeping the face feeling clean and healthy. If your a young teen or just have sensitive skin i would consider trying this out. The sents smell great and they work.
Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really wanted to like these. The scent is great and the size of the wipe was generous but it felt drier compared to other wipes I've used. They work for a quick cleanse but be prepared to struggle with waterproof and heavy makeup. The packaging and design are appealing but I would not buy them again.
Alisha W.
New Bern, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes! They smell great and even better than that--they get off all the makeup with minimal effort. I had to go over my eye makeup a couple times but it did come off. I love the generous size of these wipes and how soft they are as well. They're great for sensitive skin!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hated these so much, they were so greasy and they did not take off my makeup. I had to literally scrub these on my skin to get my makeup off. These also broke me out like crazy. I absolutely 100 percent despise these. They are terrible wipes!
Chandelle S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
These are my go-to makeup wipes. I think they are better at removing makeup than any high end makeup wipe I have tried. I have extremely dry/sensitive skin, and these do not irritate my skin at all. They also don't burn my eyes. Just about everything I have used from this line has been great!
Stephanie E.
Newark, NJ
Have heard a lot of it. Id like to know if the make up removes easily or i have to wipe hard?
Charlotte B.
Stantonsburg, NC
Does this get all the makeup off around your eyes?
pakou l.
fresno, CA
I have super sensitive skin would this makeup wipe irritates my skin?
Shashanna H.
Foxboro, MA
I've used a couple different brands of makeup removing wipes and always have trouble getting my eye makeup off. Do these get it off?
marisol c.
Roma , TX
Does these wipes require a lot of rubbing or does it take off makeup easily?