Formula 10.0.6 Wipe Your Face Off Make-Up Removing Facial Wipes uploaded by Johnnielynn R.Formula 10.0.6 Wipe Your Face Off Make-Up Removing Facial Wipes uploaded by Robyn P.

BY FORMULA 10.0.6

Wipe Your Face Off Make-Up Removing Facial Wipes - Formula 10.0.6 Wipe Your Face Off Make-Up Removing Facial Wipes removes make-up, mascara and lipstick making it ideal for nightly use. Clears pores and balances blemish-prone skin with no need to rinse. Grapefruit exfoliates and helps reduce problem skin. Apple cleanses and protects skin while chamomile assists to calm and sooth stressed skin. - Wipe Your Face Off Make-Up Removing Facial Wipes see more...

• Have heard a lot of it. Id like to know if the make up removes ea...2 Answers
  • I've used a couple different brands of makeup removing wipes and ...1 Answers
  • Does these wipes require a lot of rubbing or does...Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
You can't get off that liquid linear? Try these wipes they help get deep down and all the makeup off . I recommend these to get the hardest makeup off. Forgot using them rags and other wipes . I would buy so many times again. My money was well spent!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Charlotte, NC
These wipes are fantastic if you have skin that is sensitive to other wipes. Also they were able to get off all my makeup. I have found that some other more expensive ones didn't reach my expectation and didn't get off all my makeup.
Robyn P.
Robyn P.
I love that this smells fresh, doesn't leave my face greasy, AND removes every trace of eye makeup with no burning or scrubbing. I will DEFINITELY snag this again. Plus, for a pack, it was less than $10. Definitely a win.
Dareen A.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN
Removes makeup very well and does not need more than two for the whole face! I highly recommend this product! Its packaging is very appealing and the product is effective. I would definitely buy this again!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
I love these. They don't irritate my sensitive skin. They remove my makeup & my face doesn't feel greasy afterwards. I get the ones in the green packaging. Highly recommend them.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
I absolutely love these wipes. They remove all the eye makeup with ease and they are the only wipes (and I've tried them all) that don't make my face burn or break me out.
Tina L.
Tina L.
I love using this when taking off my makeup! It cleans up very well and does not leave much makeup behind which is a very good thing. It also smells refreshing too!
Halle B.
Halle B.
Austin, TX
HANDS DOWN #1. I have tried almost every drugstore makeup out there and these are my favorite. Before this I have been in love with the Burt's Bees because it doesn't leave my face feeling raw or like I'm getting a chemical burn. But these win all the awards. They are always wet enough to get all my makeup off. Rarely do I have to use two clothes. Because they are wet, they don't make my face raw when wiping off my eye makeup and it doesn't cause my face to get a burning sensation. I've only ever found one scent at the grocery store, but I believe there is an additional one at Ulta. $6 for 25 wipes but they last me a long longer than most packages of 30 because I'm not using two every time I wear makeup. These are perfect for a quick refresh after a gym workout as well. I use them down my neck, behind my neck, behind my ears and on my face. 100% in love with these.
Brianne B.
Brianne B.
Oceanside, CA
If I could give these 10 stars I would. I absolutely love these. They take whatever kind of makeup off whether it's waterproof, a liquid lipstick, liquid liner, honestly anything. I have been through plenty of face wipes and I used to hate using them because they'd always burn my face or leave a sticky residue or even make me breakout. But, with these they make my skin feel so nice after I don't even have to wash my face. It has a very nice subtle natural smell to them and it actually helped clear up my skin and stop breakouts!! And for the insanely affordable price these are a dream come true!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Weslaco, TX
I love that they are really moistured. They took off all my wet n wild foundation which was great because I use these wipes to remove makeup. However, when I tested them out trying to remove my Urban Decay all nighter foundation it did not remove all of it and I had to use my African black soap to remove the rest of the foundation. Soo, it was an okay product but I have tried better ones that remove a lot more makeup. The scent is great.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Newark, NJ
Have heard a lot of it. Id like to know if the make up removes easily or i have to wipe hard?
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Stantonsburg, NC
Does this get all the makeup off around your eyes?
pakou l.
pakou l.
Fresno, CA
I have super sensitive skin would this makeup wipe irritates my skin?
Shashanna H.
Shashanna H.
Foxboro, MA
I've used a couple different brands of makeup removing wipes and always have trouble getting my eye makeup off. Do these get it off?
marisol c.
marisol c.
Roma, TX
Does these wipes require a lot of rubbing or does it take off makeup easily?