Add a Photo

By FORMULA 10.0.6
#126 in Makeup Remover
Wipe Your Face Off Make-Up Removing Facial Wipes - Formula 10.0.6 Wipe Your Face Off Make-Up Removing Facial Wipes removes make-up, mascara and lipstick making it ideal for nightly use. Clears pores and balances blemish-prone skin with no need to rinse. Grapefruit exfoliates and helps reduce problem skin. Apple cleanses and protects skin while chamomile assists to calm and sooth stressed skin. - Wipe Your Face Off Make-Up Removing Facial Wipes
Photos (2)
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
London, OH

These makeup wipes are not half bad! They have these at the Navy Exchange on the base I'm stationed at and I picked them up on a whim. First time using them I was super impressed and I have repeatedly repurchased these makeup wipes! I have super sensitive skin and these did not irritate my skin! Love them! Only complaint is with taking off waterproof mascara I have to go over it a few extra times. Other than that I have no complaints!
Stevie M.
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA

I was actually somewhat disappointed with this remover wipes, considering how much i love every other product from this brand. Scent wise, these wipes are very pleasant and they don't make my skin dry or break out. The down side is if you have heavy duty waterproof makeup, prepare to scrub. These take off foundation and easier makeup but eyeliner and mascaras that are heavy duty, is a little more of a workout
Felisha R.
Felisha R.
North Port, FL

If you have sensitive sink like I, I highly recommend this product! I absolutely love there line and have almost everyone on. Its not harsh on the skin and really doesnt help fight acne keeping the face feeling clean and healthy. If your a young teen or just have sensitive skin i would consider trying this out. The sents smell great and they work.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
North Augusta, SC

I actually really wanted to like these. The scent is great and the size of the wipe was generous but it felt drier compared to other wipes I've used. They work for a quick cleanse but be prepared to struggle with waterproof and heavy makeup. The packaging and design are appealing but I would not buy them again.
Chandelle S.
Chandelle S.
Saint Petersburg, FL

These are my go-to makeup wipes. I think they are better at removing makeup than any high end makeup wipe I have tried. I have extremely dry/sensitive skin, and these do not irritate my skin at all. They also don't burn my eyes. Just about everything I have used from this line has been great!
You can't get off that liquid linear? Try these wipes they help get deep down and all the makeup off . I recommend these to get the hardest makeup off. Forgot using them rags and other wipes . I would buy so many times again. My money was well spent!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold, NJ

I hated these so much, they were so greasy and they did not take off my makeup. I had to literally scrub these on my skin to get my makeup off. These also broke me out like crazy. I absolutely 100 percent despise these. They are terrible wipes!
Lillian M.
Lillian M.
Akron, OH

They're okay. They take off quite a bit of make up but are pretty bad at taking off waterproof makeup and darker eyeshadow. It causes a lot of smudging but I normally take a shower right after so as a kind of pre treat it works great.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Charlotte, NC

These wipes are fantastic if you have skin that is sensitive to other wipes. Also they were able to get off all my makeup. I have found that some other more expensive ones didn't reach my expectation and didn't get off all my makeup.
Robyn P.
Robyn P.

I love that this smells fresh, doesn't leave my face greasy, AND removes every trace of eye makeup with no burning or scrubbing. I will DEFINITELY snag this again. Plus, for a pack, it was less than $10. Definitely a win.
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Stantonsburg, NC

Does this get all the makeup off around your eyes?
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Leonardtown, MD

Have heard a lot of it. Id like to know if the make up removes easily or i have to wipe hard?
Shashanna H.
Shashanna H.
Foxboro, MA

I've used a couple different brands of makeup removing wipes and always have trouble getting my eye makeup off. Do these get it off?
marisol c.
marisol c.
roma, tx

Does these wipes require a lot of rubbing or does it take off makeup easily?

Join Now