BY FORMULA 10.0.6

Wipe Your Face Off Make-Up Removing Facial Wipes - Formula 10.0.6 Wipe Your Face Off Make-Up Removing Facial Wipes removes make-up, mascara and lipstick making it ideal for nightly use. Clears pores and balances blemish-prone skin with no need to rinse. Grapefruit exfoliates and helps reduce problem skin. Apple cleanses and protects skin while chamomile assists to calm and sooth stressed skin. - Wipe Your Face Off Make-Up Removing Facial Wipes see more...

Tasha H.
Montpelier
I got these in a bundle from Ulta. Not a bad product, not the best I've used. But I do like the smell of these & how light & fresh they feel. They don't leave that foaming white residue a lot of face wipes leave that reminds me of baby wipes lol! Scent is light & clean, too. Not sure if I'll buy again will have to use them a little longer
Diana C.
Austin, TX
It's good for getting make up off ok it doesn't take it off completely I have to use two wipes to take off make up it smells like a mix between soap and apples I probably would buy these if I was trying to save money because usually I buy the neutrogena wipes
Gabriela G.
Edinburg , TX
My absolute favorite makeup remover wipes! They have an amazing scent and so many ingredients that improve the overall quality of your skin. My favorite product from this brand!
Amanda E.
This are very comparable to other brands of make up remover wipes. They have a nice but not overpowering scent. It gets the make up off well too. They are packaged well. The price is about the same as many others.
Camille S.
Bronx, NY
This gets the toughest mascara out and leaves no residue! i love that it does not leave an oily residue like some make up removers do. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, but tough enough to get out the stubborn mascara and long lasting lipstick.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I had to use two wipes to get my makeup off, and even that didn't get everything. I liked the scent, it was fresh and citrusy. It didn't bother my sensitive skin or burn my eyes, so I liked that. These were just meh and there are way more out there that do a much better job, so I would skip these.
Halle B.
Austin, TX
HANDS DOWN #1. I have tried almost every drugstore makeup out there and these are my favorite. Before this I have been in love with the Burt's Bees because it doesn't leave my face feeling raw or like I'm getting a chemical burn. But these win all the awards. They are always wet enough to get all my makeup off. Rarely do I have to use two clothes. Because they are wet, they don't make my face raw when wiping off my eye makeup and it doesn't cause my face to get a burning sensation. I've only ever found one scent at the grocery store, but I believe there is an additional one at Ulta. $6 for 25 wipes but they last me a long longer than most packages of 30 because I'm not using two every time I wear makeup. These are perfect for a quick refresh after a gym workout as well. I use them down my neck, behind my neck, behind my ears and on my face. 100% in love with these.
Brianne B.
Oceanside, CA
If I could give these 10 stars I would. I absolutely love these. They take whatever kind of makeup off whether it's waterproof, a liquid lipstick, liquid liner, honestly anything. I have been through plenty of face wipes and I used to hate using them because they'd always burn my face or leave a sticky residue or even make me breakout. But, with these they make my skin feel so nice after I don't even have to wash my face. It has a very nice subtle natural smell to them and it actually helped clear up my skin and stop breakouts!! And for the insanely affordable price these are a dream come true!
Sierra P.
London, OH
These makeup wipes are not half bad! They have these at the Navy Exchange on the base I'm stationed at and I picked them up on a whim. First time using them I was super impressed and I have repeatedly repurchased these makeup wipes! I have super sensitive skin and these did not irritate my skin! Love them! Only complaint is with taking off waterproof mascara I have to go over it a few extra times. Other than that I have no complaints!
Stephanie J.
Weslaco, TX
I love that they are really moistured. They took off all my wet n wild foundation which was great because I use these wipes to remove makeup. However, when I tested them out trying to remove my Urban Decay all nighter foundation it did not remove all of it and I had to use my African black soap to remove the rest of the foundation. Soo, it was an okay product but I have tried better ones that remove a lot more makeup. The scent is great.
Stephanie E.
Newark, NJ
Have heard a lot of it. Id like to know if the make up removes easily or i have to wipe hard?
Charlotte B.
Stantonsburg, NC
Does this get all the makeup off around your eyes?
pakou l.
fresno, CA
I have super sensitive skin would this makeup wipe irritates my skin?
Shashanna H.
Foxboro, MA
I've used a couple different brands of makeup removing wipes and always have trouble getting my eye makeup off. Do these get it off?
marisol c.
roma, TX
Does these wipes require a lot of rubbing or does it take off makeup easily?