Add a Photo

By FORMULA 10.0.6
#149 in Makeup Remover
Wipe Your Face Off Make-Up Removing Facial Wipes - Formula 10.0.6 Wipe Your Face Off Make-Up Removing Facial Wipes removes make-up, mascara and lipstick making it ideal for nightly use. Clears pores and balances blemish-prone skin with no need to rinse. Grapefruit exfoliates and helps reduce problem skin. Apple cleanses and protects skin while chamomile assists to calm and sooth stressed skin. - Wipe Your Face Off Make-Up Removing Facial Wipes
Photos (2)
Halle B.
Halle B.
Austin, TX

HANDS DOWN #1. I have tried almost every drugstore makeup out there and these are my favorite. Before this I have been in love with the Burt's Bees because it doesn't leave my face feeling raw or like I'm getting a chemical burn. But these win all the awards. They are always wet enough to get all my makeup off. Rarely do I have to use two clothes. Because they are wet, they don't make my face raw when wiping off my eye makeup and it doesn't cause my face to get a burning sensation. I've only ever found one scent at the grocery store, but I believe there is an additional one at Ulta. $6 for 25 wipes but they last me a long longer than most packages of 30 because I'm not using two every time I wear makeup. These are perfect for a quick refresh after a gym workout as well. I use them down my neck, behind my neck, behind my ears and on my face. 100% in love with these.
You can't get off that liquid linear? Try these wipes they help get deep down and all the makeup off . I recommend these to get the hardest makeup off. Forgot using them rags and other wipes . I would buy so many times again. My money was well spent!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Charlotte, NC

These wipes are fantastic if you have skin that is sensitive to other wipes. Also they were able to get off all my makeup. I have found that some other more expensive ones didn't reach my expectation and didn't get off all my makeup.
Robyn P.
Robyn P.

I love that this smells fresh, doesn't leave my face greasy, AND removes every trace of eye makeup with no burning or scrubbing. I will DEFINITELY snag this again. Plus, for a pack, it was less than $10. Definitely a win.
Dareen A.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN

Removes makeup very well and does not need more than two for the whole face! I highly recommend this product! Its packaging is very appealing and the product is effective. I would definitely buy this again!
Veronica H.
Veronica H.

These wipes smell amazing! The scent is very refreshing. It took my makeup off well without scrubbing. The wipe itself is a good size! The price is very reasonable. I would definitely recommend these!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

I love these. They don't irritate my sensitive skin. They remove my makeup & my face doesn't feel greasy afterwards. I get the ones in the green packaging. Highly recommend them.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

I absolutely love these wipes. They remove all the eye makeup with ease and they are the only wipes (and I've tried them all) that don't make my face burn or break me out.
Tina L.
Tina L.

I love using this when taking off my makeup! It cleans up very well and does not leave much makeup behind which is a very good thing. It also smells refreshing too!
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
London, OH

These makeup wipes are not half bad! They have these at the Navy Exchange on the base I'm stationed at and I picked them up on a whim. First time using them I was super impressed and I have repeatedly repurchased these makeup wipes! I have super sensitive skin and these did not irritate my skin! Love them! Only complaint is with taking off waterproof mascara I have to go over it a few extra times. Other than that I have no complaints!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Leonardtown , Md

Have heard a lot of it. Id like to know if the make up removes easily or i have to wipe hard?
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Stantonsburg, NC

Does this get all the makeup off around your eyes?
pakou l.
pakou l.
Fresno, CA

I have super sensitive skin would this makeup wipe irritates my skin?
Shashanna H.
Shashanna H.
Foxboro, MA

I've used a couple different brands of makeup removing wipes and always have trouble getting my eye makeup off. Do these get it off?
marisol c.
marisol c.
Roma, Tx

Does these wipes require a lot of rubbing or does it take off makeup easily?

Join Now