BY FORMULA 10.0.6 #96 in Facial Cleansers

Formula Three Times Sublime is ideal for the busy socialite. It is the ultimate time saver and contains Pink Grapefruit, a subtropical citrus fruit that has an invigorating and uplifting fragrance to boost your mood and help cleanse. It also includes Jojoba beads to exfoliate, leaving you skin super smooth and ensuring you'll never miss a moment with friends.

• Does this product reduce the look of large pores? 6 Answers
  • does this work well as far as unclogging pores?3 Answers
  • I have combination/dry skin and occasionally gets oily in...1 Answers
FORMULA 10.0.6 Three Times Sublime
  • "This works so well with clearing out blackheads and white heads. Very god for sensitive skin too!" in 5 reviews
  • "My husband loves this scrub!!! It cleans his oily skin while preventing blackheads & breakouts. He said he feels like the oil stays away longer when he uses this. We also like the clean grapefruit scent & that it uses jojoba to exfoliate instead of the little plastic beads." in 3 reviews
Cassandra T.
Spruce, MI
It’s been a full week of using this mask along with other new skin care goodies and i can say I’m in love! I started using it when i was breaking out from hormones 🤷🏼‍♀️ i always get a few bad spots when I’m close to that time of the month. It’s gentle on my sensitive skin, the mask is very powerful my face tingles. But not too much that it bothers my skin! Using it as a wash is really great too. It exfoliates and gets my dry patches off without being too harsh. I love the smell! I purchased this at my local Meijer and i will definitely purchase again once i run out! I highly recommend to anyone who loves trying new face masks.
Tiffany J.
Jacksonville, FL
I received a travel size of this in my Ipsy bag and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I really like the fact that you can use it as a mask or a cleanser. When I first thought about buying the full size I worried that it would be expensive because it was so good but it wasn't. I think it only about 6 or 7 dollars. I usually use it as a mask then after it dries, I scrub it off. For the amount you get in the full size, the price is really good!
🦄💗Liz M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Gosh this stuff is great!!! Got a smaller size from my ipsy bag and it makes my skin feel amazing!! Also smells soooo good, super sweet and fruity! and it doubles as a scrub cleanser after you keep it on your skin for 10-15 min. Another plus is its only $6.99 for a full size tube!!! I was expecting it to be way more expensive!! Love it!! 😍🤗
Ali B.
New Port Richey
First off this mask smells amazing. You spread a little and it goes a long way. You let it sit for 10-15 minutes then with water scrum in a little then wipe off. It clears black heads with its little beebees and leaves your skin feeling so nice and smooth after. I love this brand so much it seriously has like transformed my face so much!
Ashlyn K.
Saint Johns, MI
Got this in my Ipsy bag and first of all it smells amazing, second of all it has a thicker formula with cleansing beads. It truly is a mask, and dries on your face. But it also is easy to wash off, and my face feels pretty clean afterward. I would have to use it more to see any results. But this was a first impression.
Erin K.
Orchard Beach, MD
I use this product as an every day facial cleanser because it gives me the deep clean that my skin needs but it also helps to exfoliate my skin when it gets a little dry in the winter. It can also be used as a mask which is helpful when my skin starts to act up around that time of the month for me!
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
The best and most affordable mask on the market. I love how I can leave it on while doing chores around the house and then hop in the shower and wash it off and it becomes and exfoliator. I recommend this to everyone. Literally just got one for one of my sisters yesterday. The bottle also goes a lot way. Not irritating to the eyes or skin at all.
Hanna C.
If you need something that will exfoliate ALL of the dead skin and ALL of the gunk off and out, this would be the thing to use. I love this, I use mine as a mask more than a wash, since it is 3 in 1, and it is fairly rough on skin for daily use. But as a weekly mask, it's an awesome product.
Kristy K.
West Falls, NY
I got this in my Ipsy bag and boy did I love it!!! It goes on a little cake-ier than a lot of scrubs and masks so I wasn’t used to that. I am completely in love with the smell of it alone. This is one of my first items I got in an Ipsy bag that I would honestly buy again.
Bobbi V.
san antonio
highly recommend! you can use it as a mask or a scrub, and it really does help exfoliate your skin and keeps my skin under control. i usually use it in the shower as a scrub and the next day my skin is always glowing and breakout free. love love love.
STEPHENEE S.
Does this product reduce the look of large pores?
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
does this work well as far as unclogging pores?
Raeanne H.
United States
I'm getting this in my ipsy bag. I do struggle with black heads so I am curious how well this product works? Any dislikes and likes about it? FORMULA 10.0.6 Three Times Sublime
Alyssa H.
I have combination/dry skin and occasionally gets oily in the summer do u think this would be good for me? And how often should u use it? I tried and love the deep down detox mask and the be berry bright mud mask, and peel masks are a little to rough on my skin i f that helps at all

back