BY FORMULA 10.0.6

Three Times Sublime - Fromula Three Times Sublime is ideal for the busy socialite. It is the ultimate time saver and contains Pink Grapefruit, a subtropical citrus fruit that has an invigorating and uplifting fragrance to boost your mood and help cleanse. It also includes Jojoba beads to exfoliate, leaving you skin super smooth and ensuring you'll never miss a moment with friends.(3.4 oz.) - Three Times Sublime see more...

• Does this product reduce the look of large pores? 4 Answers
  • does this work well as far as unclogging pores?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Annie B.
Dallas, TX
This is great for the lazy skincare person! An actual 3 in 1 that works!

The only downsize is the typical clay mask removal. It takes a while to wash off the face, but otherwise it’s pretty effective!
Lauren O.
Erie, PA
I love this product!!!! I just recently purchased it because I love trying out different masks and scrubs, and the 3 in 1 concept sounded pretty good to me! I love the scent of it and when I first tried it I noticed a difference almost immediately! I have oily but sometimes dry skin and this product helps with both. It exfoliates and helps get rid of my black heads. I use it at least once a week and my black heads seem to have minimized or gone away completely and my pores also appear smaller! I like this scrub more than most because of how rough and gritty the mask is. For me most scrubs don't get rid of the dead skin I have but because of the how gritty the formula is, it actually gets rid of the dead skin and really gets into your pores. I have sensitive skin too and the rough texture doesn't bother my skin at all. Very good product and it's super inexpensive, plus it actually works!!
Diana N.
Deer park, Tx
I am a huge fan of this brand! I am a mama on a budget, so I found this brand at Ulta and decided to give it a try. I use several different products of theirs. The Three Times Sublime leaves me face feeling so fresh and soft. Compared to other brands that leave my face feeling pretty dry after using masks. Using nothing but their products on my face has made a huge difference. I would absolutely recommend it. Just keep in mind, as with anything else, you cant just use something like this once and expect a dramatic change. Try it out for a couple of weeks before deciding its not for you
Mayra R.
So after using my face feels very soft and clean. I finished up with the tarte maracuja oil to prevent it from drying out. When I first applied it I noticed the formula wasn't so thick so I had to use ALOT of product in order to get a thick layer. It also started flaking after 10 minutes. For those reasons I don't think I will be repurchasing I liked the pores be pure mask better than this one.
Alyssa B.
Eaton Rapids, MI
I love this face wash because it can be used as a face wash and a mud mask! I bought it at Ulta. It's a bit harsh in a good way, it really exfoliates but I only exfoliate about once every two weeks or so, as your skin needs time to rejuvenate and produce more skin cells so you have something to exfoliate! Exfoliating can make you break out more if you do it too much! This is definitely my exfoliator of choice and I'll buy again!
Jessica R.
Knoxville, TN
Just purchased this a couple weeks ago. I wash my face with fresh face forward cleanser in the shower, then pat my face dry and apply the three times sublime. I do everything else I need to do and at the end of my shower, wet my face and rub it in. When it's  all rinsed away my face feels so clean and renewed.
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
I just purchased this yesterday and so far I am impressed. It did take quite a bit of product to layer on my face so this tube may not last too long. It suggests using the product 3 times a week. I put it on for the 15 minutes it directs, and I am so satisfied with the results from one use! My skin is SO much softer!! I will continue to use it to see if it improves my blackheads.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I absolutely love this product. It was $9 and I got it at old navy, they're also at Ulta. When you first put it on you don't need to use a lot of product. It dries us and your face feel a little stiff. After you remove it your face is nice and soft. I will definitely buy this again
Carrie M.
This is similar to st. ives scrubs and the results are similar as well. It is not too fragrant, i bought mine at ulta when it was on sale along with a moisturizer. I don't use it as a mask very much as i haven't seen any results from that aspect but if you are looking for a new facial scrub definitely do not count this one out.
Christina G.
I am in love with this mask and this brand. I have a fair amount of blackheads on my face, and this mask/scrub has slowly gotten rid of them. I love the scent of the mask, it makes putting it on my face so much better. I also love that it is not super drying for the skin and can be used multiple times a week.
Stephenee S.
Does this product reduce the look of large pores?
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
does this work well as far as unclogging pores?