Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Anti-Blemish Pads

by Formula 10.0.6

So Totally Clean Anti-Blemish Pads - Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Anti-Blemish Pads control oil and clear pores in just one swipe! Daily use helps to manage, mattify and balance oily, blemished skin. These powerful pads are infused with salicylic acid to gently exfoliate and deeply cleanse pores. Daily use helps to manage, mattify and balance oily, blemished skin. These powerful pads are infused with salicylic acid to gently exfoliate and deeply cleanse pores. Its the ultimate solution for super clear, smooth looking skin! - So Totally Clean Anti-Blemish Pads

Does anyone use this actively and see a difference? I’m a huge fan of formula 10.0.6 products but this is one of the items I haven’t actually used. Just want to know if it dries out and actually clears up a blemish quickly. ?!
Does this burn your skin?
Does this sting?
Start your review of Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Anti-Blemish Pads!
I use these pads after I cleanse my skin every other day! I really feel like they get my skin drop-down clean, and help dry out any breakouts I have going on. It's really gets in there and treats them. Just beware, if you have any MAJORLY dry skin areas it will BURN. I once made the mistake of using it the day after I had a horrible runny nose, it was all chapped on the sides and it almost brought tears to my eyes it burned so bad!
These pads are a life saver. I recently bought them at ulta. After cleansing my face using the pads and than a moisturizer my face started clearing up within a week. The smell is a bit strong. But definitely tolerable. It's a hidden gem that most people would think twice about. But I love it. Definitely going to keep buying.
N Brunswick, NJ
The scent on these is not my favorite. The other problem I have is that they tend to feel sticky on the skin once applied. I have to wait for it to completely dry on my skin before going in and using anything else. These do really work though and I might consider repurchasing
Sharpsville, IN
I love these Salicylic Acid pads!! They start cleaning up skin on contact. The texture of my skin has also improved immensely!! I use one everyday or every other day, and it’s not too harsh. I will say, the smell is a little overwhelming. But looking at the ingredients, I expected that.
Purchased at: ULTA
After I get back from the gym this is my favorite way to clean my face when I don’t have time to do a full face wash. It gets all of the oil and sweat and grime off my face that would normally have to stay there if I didn’t have something as convenient as these to wash my face.
San Antonio, TX
For the price, this product is worth it! I have been using twice a day for a couple weeks, and as someone that has always struggled with acne, I am impressed by the quality of the product  and improvement in my skin. They're easy to use and I have seen a pretty decent decrease in the amount of breakouts i have.
Central Islip, NY
Ever since I had my son my skin has changed. I broke out on my cheeks and could not find the right product to make them stay away. Everything was a bandaid; worked for a while then came back. I started to use this twoce a day and my skin is now smooth!! No more redness!!
Phoenix , AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
Have used these for a long time now. I used to get a lot of acne on my cheeks and forehead, and got these in hopes up clearing them up. They worked wonders!! You can really see the dirt and leftover makeup they take from your skin! I will never stop using these.
Prescott, AZ
My skin is an absolute nightmare and these help so much when I start breaking out! I can use them and my acne starts getting less noticeable within a day. I always have these on hand. They do dry you out but that’s a problem easily fixed with a good moisturizer.
Absolutely love this brand. The wipes are so easy to throw in your bag to use after the gym or when running around outside all day. They keep my skin nice and bright
Ask a question to the Influenster community...