Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Anti-Blemish Pads

by Formula 10.0.6

So Totally Clean Anti-Blemish Pads - Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Anti-Blemish Pads control oil and clear pores in just one swipe! Daily use helps to manage, mattify and balance oily, blemished skin. These powerful pads are infused with salicylic acid to gently exfoliate and deeply cleanse pores. Daily use helps to manage, mattify and balance oily, blemished skin. These powerful pads are infused with salicylic acid to gently exfoliate and deeply cleanse pores. Its the ultimate solution for super clear, smooth looking skin! - So Totally Clean Anti-Blemish Pads

Does anyone use this actively and see a difference? I’m a huge fan of formula 10.0.6 products but this is one of the items I haven’t actually used. Just want to know if it dries out and actually clears up a blemish quickly. ?!
Does this burn your skin?
Does this sting?
Start your review of Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Anti-Blemish Pads!
Sebring, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this toner and love that its pretty soaked into pad. I take a few of these with me in a snack ziplock when I go on vacation to help pack less. It is a strong formula for those with sensitive skin. But the sensitive skin formulation was great too. Formula 10.0.6 knows about banging it out in a buck.
Warsaw, IL
These do sting a bit in open acne but after switching to a non soap based wash then using these pads my face has cleared up so much. It’s a bit strong of a pad so I use it once a day only at night. I like that these get the rest of my makeup off my skin that my wash missed. It does help with pesky bumps too. But it doesn’t help much exfoliating if the skin. I like that it doesn’t make my face overly dry either.
Dublin, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I have always had sensitive and acne prone skin though it has become more manageable. So far I’ve never used a Formula 10.0.6 product which caused a breakout and this product has helped them. I use it almost every day after washing my face and before applying a moisturizer and then my make up. These pre soaked pads are very easy to use and easy to travel with - I put how many I’ll need in a Ziploc bag and they won’t dry out.
Davie, FL
I used these daily, right after I washed my face. It helps catch any dirt or dead cells that are just stuck on my face, while using acne treatments. Before I used a specific medication this was the best thing for my face. I would buy it again, and I recommend it to people that need help with exfoliating.
All I have to say is wow! These things worked wonders on my skin and acne. I had a few pimples pop up. I used these the night before, and they were gone the next morning! I am switching to these now- goodbye Clean and Clear.
Upland, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I use these little pads every night, and keep an extra tub of them in my nightstand in case I forget to wash my face before getting out of bed. These are a lazy girls best friend! They work really well on my acne!
Athens, GA
They smell good (to me at least lol) and they’re definitely worth the price, they worked very well for the acne on my lower and upper back and my shoulders. I use these any time my skin is acting up and I love them
arlington, TN
Very potent and I’ve seen my blemishes go down and heal up a bit, stings over broken skin so be aware of that, smells very strong and stings eyes so close your eyes when you put it on the cheeks or nose.
Auburn
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE SALICYLIC ACID PADS! they are so good at eliminating my pimples and leaving my face feeling clean and exfoliated! Definitely will dry your skin as any other salicylic acid treatment would, however I follow it with my favorite moisturizer before bed and it’s incredible! They last me a long time too, and are super affordable, and can be found at a drugstore or your local Ulta Beauty. I would recommend to those who may struggle with random breakouts like myself or just want something to cleanse their face of any dirt. Great at taking off stubborn makeup to!!
Boston
This item was gifted to me so I cannot say much price wise. But after cleansing my skin I like to use these pads especially around the T zone which is where I get a lot of buildup and blackheads. After using this my skin feels clean and dirt free. I like to use it on pimples because it contains salicylic acid and I feel like it gently dries out pimples.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...