BY FORMULA 10.0.6 #68 in Facial Peels

This trial size Formula 10.0.6 Get Your Glow On peel mask is perfect for trying this skin brightening peel mask or for relaxing while you travel. This radiance boosting peel revitalizes tired skin in minutes! Smooth on, sit tight and then peel off to remove dead skin cells, unclog pores and banish breakouts. Powerful papaya helps to resurface skin while citrus boosts brightness so you can flaunt a mesmerizingly clear, smooth and radiant complexion. Formula 10.0.6 Get Your Glow On trial size is the perfect way to boost tired skin while on the go! Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
  • "1 it smells amazing 2 it is very easy to peel off not only does it help with dark spots but it also tightens your pores it feels so nice and smells great! good buy!" in 3 reviews
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
This peel off mask smells so incredibly yummy! This has a super thick and sticky consistency and is kind of hard to apply evenly but once you get it on it's sort of relaxing. This is does not irritate my skin and it dries down comfortably. It was easy to peel off and it left my skin bright and smooth. I really enjoyed using this mask and I will be repurchasing in the future.
Alanna T.
Ehh, for some reason this just doesn’t work for my skin. It never peels easily and it always causes my skin to be red and irritated. If you have sensitive skin I’d try a little bit first before you put this all over your face. I’ve used other masks by this brand and they work great, the peels ones just don’t do anything for my face.
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
Not a big fan of this. I wish I was but most of the time, the mask only half dries leaving me with a bunch of sticky spots I have to scrub off my face. I gave it many tries. Ultimately I don’t even feel like it actually has benefits to its use. I ended up throwing it away, I could use the space for better products.
Alexis B.
I love this peel mask. I use it 2-3 days out of the week. I love the smell. It smells fruity. And it does the job too! The brighten your face and it takes your pores out. I think it's around 6 dollars or down. I'm not sure but I love it. They also have others too so you might want to look in to that.
ERIN D.
San Francisco, CA
This is such a fun peel-off mask with a great scent! It can be purchased at Target and it’s under $10! I love how it makes my skin feel plump and fresh after using it and would love to try more products from this brand.
Ashton C.
Augusta
Love this facial peel! The packaging is so cute and caught my attention immediately in target! It smells so good and leaves your face feeling so smooth and bright after you take it off!! Just make sure you don’t cake it on when you wear it so it dries within 20 minutes! I loved it so much I’m gonna buy it for my bridesmaids!!!
Tabby I.
This is probably my favorite mask from Formula 10.0.6. It’s very budget friendly, applies easily, and comes off easily. It’s sensitive skin friendly. It always makes my face feel and look healthier. It smells great. I just have nothing negative to say about this product!
Andrea I.
San Anselmo, CA
The Formula 10.9.6 Skin Brightening Peel Mask-Papaya Citrus is a good product. After application, your skin starts to tighten. Once you peel off the mask, your skin feels young, tight, and fresh. The smell is subtle, but still enough for an amazing experience.
Amanda P.
Pittsburgh, PA
this face mask smells absolutely amazing! It makes you feel like you are on a tropical beach somewhere. the only downfall was that it was hard to get all of it off of my face! next time i plan on using more of it at a time, overall great product!
Hannah E.
This is the product that cured me of my acne scars. I know it seems like this product couldn't do that, just from past reviews and from its price point, but this actually did it! I got this from Ulta about a month ago (for $5 I think?), and I've used it ~8 times so far. The only other products I use on my face is a Clinique moisturizer and Neutrogena Benzoyl Peroxide ance wash. Once I added this to the mix, my acne scars started to fade and now are almost completely unnoticeable!  Also evened out my redness a little bit. If you have acne scars, try this out!

Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Does this mask really brighten your complexion almost instantly?
Tomi Y.
Ladies what is your skin care routine :) ? I have normal to combination between oily & dry skin very sensitive
Laura S.
Orange Cove, CA
Just bought this today I got it only because I heard papaya is good for your skin, I'm just wondering if ya'll recommend this for semi sensitive skin.👀
Marcie M.