BY FORMULA 10.0.6

This Matte-Finish Moisturizer keeps skin smooth and shine free all day. Aloe Vera softens skin while bamboo extract absorbs excess oil to maintain a balanced complexion. Oil-free formula ensures clog-free pores. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin. see more...

• Has anyone tried this brand?? What's the verdict??3 Answers
Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-Free Moisturizer with Aloe Vera & Bamboo, 2.54 fl oz
Buy on Target*
Diana L.
This product has worked wonders for me. I apply it every morning and every night before I go to bed. It's less than $5 at target and it really controls the oil that builds up on my face. I totally recommend this product, especially in the summer time. Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-Free Moisturizer with Aloe Vera & Bamboo
Crystal S.
Louisville, KY
For alllll my oily skin / combination skin girls this moisturizer is a dream come true! It mattifies your skin while making your face soft and great for priming your face as well.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
For under $10, this moisturizer leaves skin matte, moisturized, and shine free. It doesn't clog pores and is oil free. Ulta has it & I highly recommend giving it a try!
Jocelyn P.
It works ok on its own, alongside with other products for oily skin it's more effective. I live in an area that gets triple digit numbers during the summer so, that's probably why it works best when I combine it with other products. The smell it's bearable, it's not disgusting. Price and availability it's what drove me to try this product, I can buy it at Target when I'm grocery shopping or Ulta when I'm feeling like splurging in other skin care products.
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
I use this as my daytime moisturizer. I'll use it under my makeup or by itself. It is very mattifying and it has salicylic acid in it which fights breakouts. It has a pleasant faint scent and it leaves my skin feeling supple. I'm very pleased with this product and I will be purchasing it again! Formula 10.0.6 items are often on sale for buy one get one 50% off at Ulta too so it's great to snag up a few of their products when the sale is going on.
jasmine T.
Harlingen
I have been using this product forever! It really mattifies my skin and that is a huge help because I have really oily skin and whenever I don’t use this product, my oils just get out of hand so I’m really glad I came across this moisturizer
Jaime F.
Belleville
My favorite moisturizer. Helps control oil while still keeping my skin moisturized and feeling fresh. Light and breathable.
Rae H.
I like this moisturizer a lot because I have combination skin so I apply this to my t-zone where I tend to be more oily and it does the trick the only flaw is it doesn't smell the best
Stephanie G.
Garden City, MI
The Formula 10.0.6 Matte Lotion deserves the best beauty product award this year because it effectively moisturizers your face without the shine! Seriously, no shine! I use this product daily and it doubles as a primer for your makeup.
Liz T.
Springfield
Hands down the best affordable moisturizer for oily skin! It's gel like formula is lightweight but still thick enough to really moisturize the skin without leaving a layer of stickiness/grease. The smell is a little iffy but it's not bad or even that strong.
Allison V.
Franklin , LA
Has anyone tried this brand?? What's the verdict??