BY FORMULA 10.0.6

This Matte-Finish Moisturizer keeps skin smooth and shine free all day. Aloe Vera softens skin while bamboo extract absorbs excess oil to maintain a balanced complexion. Oil-free formula ensures clog-free pores. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin. see more...

• Has anyone tried this brand?? What's the verdict??3 Answers
Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-Free Moisturizer with Aloe Vera & Bamboo, 2.54 fl oz
Buy on Target*
jasmine T.
Harlingen
I have been using this product forever! It really mattifies my skin and that is a huge help because I have really oily skin and whenever I don’t use this product, my oils just get out of hand so I’m really glad I came across this moisturizer
Jaime F.
Belleville
My favorite moisturizer. Helps control oil while still keeping my skin moisturized and feeling fresh. Light and breathable.
Rae H.
I like this moisturizer a lot because I have combination skin so I apply this to my t-zone where I tend to be more oily and it does the trick the only flaw is it doesn't smell the best
Stephanie G.
Garden City, MI
The Formula 10.0.6 Matte Lotion deserves the best beauty product award this year because it effectively moisturizers your face without the shine! Seriously, no shine! I use this product daily and it doubles as a primer for your makeup.
Liz T.
Springfield
Hands down the best affordable moisturizer for oily skin! It's gel like formula is lightweight but still thick enough to really moisturize the skin without leaving a layer of stickiness/grease. The smell is a little iffy but it's not bad or even that strong.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
For under $10, this moisturizer leaves skin matte, moisturized, and shine free. It doesn't clog pores and is oil free. Ulta has it & I highly recommend giving it a try!
Christina S.
North Branch , MI
I found this worked really well for a drug store moisturizer. Gentle to apply, definitely gave a matte finish and feel to the skin. I love all of this brands packaging, simple color but bold easy to read font. A little goes a long way with this stuff, so using less is definitely more.
Desiray S.
Fort thomas, KY
This stuff is amazing for someone with oily skin. I have NEVER been able to use moisturizer because of my oily skin. I get way to shiny way to quick. I wash my face 2x's a day and an hour later I'm super oily. This is the first moisturizer to solve all my problems. It truly mattifies my skin. I'm even able to wear bb creams over this. My one complaint is the tacky feeling it leaves so I don't wear it on no makeup days. I only use it if I'm going to apply makeup over it.
Katherine
This sucks!! It's supposed to keep you matte all day but it only makes me oilier than other moisturizers. I have combination skin, so I thought this would be a good day time moisturizer but I've noticed it makes my face shinier throughout the day.
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
The best mattifying moisturizer great for summer the look moisturizer but not look oily.
Anyone with combination and or oily skin needs this in their life.
Allison V.
Franklin , LA
Has anyone tried this brand?? What's the verdict??