BY FORMULA 10.0.6

This Matte-Finish Moisturizer keeps skin smooth and shine free all day. Aloe Vera softens skin while bamboo extract absorbs excess oil to maintain a balanced complexion. Oil-free formula ensures clog-free pores. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin. see more...

• Has anyone tried this brand?? What's the verdict??3 Answers
Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-Free Moisturizer with Aloe Vera & Bamboo, 2.54 fl oz
Buy on Target*
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
For under $10, this moisturizer leaves skin matte, moisturized, and shine free. It doesn't clog pores and is oil free. Ulta has it & I highly recommend giving it a try!
Anne T.
Silverdale, WA
It is a good price for the product amount. It works well but my skin needs are different so this would probably work for someone with oily skin.
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
I use this as my daytime moisturizer. I'll use it under my makeup or by itself. It is very mattifying and it has salicylic acid in it which fights breakouts. It has a pleasant faint scent and it leaves my skin feeling supple. I'm very pleased with this product and I will be purchasing it again! Formula 10.0.6 items are often on sale for buy one get one 50% off at Ulta too so it's great to snag up a few of their products when the sale is going on.
Brittany K.
Definitely a great moisturizer for oily skin. It provides hydration without feeling greasy and helps tone down the oil for awhile. It doesn’t prevent oil from happening but it doesn’t make it worse either. Feels lightweight and great to use for a low price.
Jayah V.
Bakersfield, CA
This does exactly what I says it does. I have a really oily t-zone, nose and forehead and this keeps me matte all day. It takes a while to completely feels like it's dry but still amazing.
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
Hands-down my favorite moisturizer for my oily skin. It not only keeps me shine-free all day long, but it also helps absorb any oils that are already on my skin. It also smells very fresh and clean.
jasmine T.
Harlingen, TX
I have been using this product forever! It really mattifies my skin and that is a huge help because I have really oily skin and whenever I don’t use this product, my oils just get out of hand so I’m really glad I came across this moisturizer
Jaime F.
Belleville
My favorite moisturizer. Helps control oil while still keeping my skin moisturized and feeling fresh. Light and breathable.
Rae H.
I like this moisturizer a lot because I have combination skin so I apply this to my t-zone where I tend to be more oily and it does the trick the only flaw is it doesn't smell the best
Stephanie G.
Garden City, MI
The Formula 10.0.6 Matte Lotion deserves the best beauty product award this year because it effectively moisturizers your face without the shine! Seriously, no shine! I use this product daily and it doubles as a primer for your makeup.
Allison V.
Franklin, LA
Has anyone tried this brand?? What's the verdict??