BY FORMULA 10.0.6

This Matte-Finish Moisturizer keeps skin smooth and shine free all day. Aloe Vera softens skin while bamboo extract absorbs excess oil to maintain a balanced complexion. Oil-free formula ensures clog-free pores. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin. see more...

• Has anyone tried this brand?? What's the verdict??3 Answers
Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-Free Moisturizer with Aloe Vera & Bamboo, 2.54 fl oz
Buy on Target*
Christina S.
North Branch , MI
I found this worked really well for a drug store moisturizer. Gentle to apply, definitely gave a matte finish and feel to the skin. I love all of this brands packaging, simple color but bold easy to read font. A little goes a long way with this stuff, so using less is definitely more.
I have combination skin, and most lotions are either too heavy or make my skin ultra sensitive, but not this lotion! It dries down on my skin and leaves it feeling very soft. It keeps my oil controlled, especially on my forehead. I love it! It has a really nice, clean smell. I have recommended it to my sister to try too.
Kirsten O.
I do not like this. The only reason I gave it 2 stars was because it was a good price. But it honestly does nothing for my skin. I thought I'd try a new moisturizer but the more I use this the more I break out. It does dry matte though so at least it does what it claims.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
For under $10, this moisturizer leaves skin matte, moisturized, and shine free. It doesn't clog pores and is oil free. Ulta has it & I highly recommend giving it a try!
Amy W.
Williamsburg, VA
i LOVE this moisturizer!! it keeps me shine free, but moisturizes me at the same time! it feels smooth going on and there is a lot of product in the package. i got it from ulta, and you might be able to get it other places too.
Katherine
This sucks!! It's supposed to keep you matte all day but it only makes me oilier than other moisturizers. I have combination skin, so I thought this would be a good day time moisturizer but I've noticed it makes my face shinier throughout the day.
Crystal S.
Louisville, KY
For alllll my oily skin / combination skin girls this moisturizer is a dream come true! It mattifies your skin while making your face soft and great for priming your face as well.
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
I have oily combination skin but it does tend to get more on the oily side this moisturizer is nice but it did tend to dry out my skin a little bit too much.
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
The best mattifying moisturizer great for summer the look moisturizer but not look oily.
Anyone with combination and or oily skin needs this in their life.
Allison V.
Franklin , LA
Has anyone tried this brand?? What's the verdict??