BY FORMULA 10.0.6

This Matte-Finish Moisturizer keeps skin smooth and shine free all day. Aloe Vera softens skin while bamboo extract absorbs excess oil to maintain a balanced complexion. Oil-free formula ensures clog-free pores. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin. see more...

• Has anyone tried this brand?? What's the verdict??4 Answers
Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-Free Moisturizer with Aloe Vera & Bamboo, 2.54 fl oz
  • "I have combination skin, and most lotions are either too heavy or make my skin ultra sensitive, but not this lotion! It dries down on my skin and leaves it feeling very soft. It keeps my oil controlled, especially on my forehead. I love it! It has a really nice, clean smell. I have recommended it to my sister to try too. " in 3 reviews
Jayah V.
Bakersfield, CA
This does exactly what I says it does. I have a really oily t-zone, nose and forehead and this keeps me matte all day. It takes a while to completely feels like it's dry but still amazing.
Talia T.
Glen Lyon, PA
Amazing product. Comes in a good size container. Long lasting and smooth. Personally my skin soaks this up and it feels amazing afterwards. I definitely recommend this brand it’s in expensive and works very well.
Kaley U.
DeBary , FL
Finding the perfect moisturizer to help with my oily skin from working in a pizzeria. It is light and not harsh on your skin which is nice to have since I have very sensitive skin. I got mine from target and would recommend it for any skin type.
Cayte H.
Eureka, KS
If you can get past the smell it works very well. Helps keep my oily skin matte just smells funky, which I found to be the problem with most products I’ve tried from this brand.
Jocelyn P.
It works ok on its own, alongside with other products for oily skin it's more effective. I live in an area that gets triple digit numbers during the summer so, that's probably why it works best when I combine it with other products. The smell it's bearable, it's not disgusting. Price and availability it's what drove me to try this product, I can buy it at Target when I'm grocery shopping or Ulta when I'm feeling like splurging in other skin care products.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
This stuff is amazing for someone with oily skin. I have NEVER been able to use moisturizer because of my oily skin. I get way to shiny way to quick. I wash my face 2x's a day and an hour later I'm super oily. This is the first moisturizer to solve all my problems. It truly mattifies my skin. I'm even able to wear bb creams over this. My one complaint is the tacky feeling it leaves so I don't wear it on no makeup days. I only use it if I'm going to apply makeup over it.
Diana L.
This product has worked wonders for me. I apply it every morning and every night before I go to bed. It's less than $5 at target and it really controls the oil that builds up on my face. I totally recommend this product, especially in the summer time. Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-Free Moisturizer with Aloe Vera & Bamboo
Jodie B.
I seriously love this moisturizer. I am combination skin so other moisturizers leave my face shiny and feeling oily. This moisturizer does not. It leaves my face soft and smooth but matte. It doesn't leave it dry like I was initially afraid of. I definitely will only be using this one from now on. The only thing I don't love is that you have to be quick to spread it around your face because it starts mortifying and becomes difficult to spread.
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I've been using this moisturizer for awhile now and am currently finishing my 2nd tube. I love how this is a really lightweight moisturizer that actually keeps my face moisturized without getting oily. My only issue is that it doesn't have any SPF, so I'd use this if I know I'm just staying at home or indoors all day.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
I found this worked really well for a drug store moisturizer. Gentle to apply, definitely gave a matte finish and feel to the skin. I love all of this brands packaging, simple color but bold easy to read font. A little goes a long way with this stuff, so using less is definitely more.
Allison V.
Franklin, LA
Has anyone tried this brand?? What's the verdict??