BY FORMULA 10.0.6

This Matte-Finish Moisturizer keeps skin smooth and shine free all day. Aloe Vera softens skin while bamboo extract absorbs excess oil to maintain a balanced complexion. Oil-free formula ensures clog-free pores. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin. see more...

• Has anyone tried this brand?? What's the verdict??3 Answers
Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-Free Moisturizer with Aloe Vera & Bamboo, 2.54 fl oz
Buy on Target*
Kalen S.
Lawrence
Absolutely perfect for my combo/oily skin. I have rosacea on my cheeks so it's hard to find a moisturizer that's a good balance between moisturizing and non-oily. This one does the trick. A nice creamy consistency without being greasy or goopy. The scent is very light and fresh. I like the packaging better than a pump dispenser because it doesn't build up at the opening and make it harder to get out.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
I used this product after seeing a review about it on YouTube. I saw that my local ulta had the whole line available and I was down to try it to see what the hype was. This product has been added to my skin care regain. I love how it doesn’t dry my skin out but controls the skin since I have combination skin. The price is also pretty reasonable. It’s also great for sensitive skin.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I love love love this moisturizer! I feel like it gives me good hydration without adding shine or making my skin look oily later in the day. I can wear this under any of my foundations without it causing the makeup to break up and it feels so great going on my skin and absorbs quickly. Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
Brittany K.
Definitely a great moisturizer for oily skin. It provides hydration without feeling greasy and helps tone down the oil for awhile. It doesn’t prevent oil from happening but it doesn’t make it worse either. Feels lightweight and great to use for a low price.
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
Hands-down my favorite moisturizer for my oily skin. It not only keeps me shine-free all day long, but it also helps absorb any oils that are already on my skin. It also smells very fresh and clean.
Jayah V.
Bakersfield, CA
This does exactly what I says it does. I have a really oily t-zone, nose and forehead and this keeps me matte all day. It takes a while to completely feels like it's dry but still amazing.
jasmine T.
Harlingen, TX
I have been using this product forever! It really mattifies my skin and that is a huge help because I have really oily skin and whenever I don’t use this product, my oils just get out of hand so I’m really glad I came across this moisturizer
Jocelyn P.
It works ok on its own, alongside with other products for oily skin it's more effective. I live in an area that gets triple digit numbers during the summer so, that's probably why it works best when I combine it with other products. The smell it's bearable, it's not disgusting. Price and availability it's what drove me to try this product, I can buy it at Target when I'm grocery shopping or Ulta when I'm feeling like splurging in other skin care products.
Diana L.
This product has worked wonders for me. I apply it every morning and every night before I go to bed. It's less than $5 at target and it really controls the oil that builds up on my face. I totally recommend this product, especially in the summer time. Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-Free Moisturizer with Aloe Vera & Bamboo
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
This stuff is amazing for someone with oily skin. I have NEVER been able to use moisturizer because of my oily skin. I get way to shiny way to quick. I wash my face 2x's a day and an hour later I'm super oily. This is the first moisturizer to solve all my problems. It truly mattifies my skin. I'm even able to wear bb creams over this. My one complaint is the tacky feeling it leaves so I don't wear it on no makeup days. I only use it if I'm going to apply makeup over it.
Allison V.
Franklin, LA
Has anyone tried this brand?? What's the verdict??