BY FORMULA 10.0.6

This Matte-Finish Moisturizer keeps skin smooth and shine free all day. Aloe Vera softens skin while bamboo extract absorbs excess oil to maintain a balanced complexion. Oil-free formula ensures clog-free pores. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin. see more...

• Has anyone tried this brand?? What's the verdict??3 Answers
Erin B.
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
I use this as my daytime moisturizer. I'll use it under my makeup or by itself. It is very mattifying and it has salicylic acid in it which fights breakouts. It has a pleasant faint scent and it leaves my skin feeling supple. I'm very pleased with this product and I will be purchasing it again! Formula 10.0.6 items are often on sale for buy one get one 50% off at Ulta too so it's great to snag up a few of their products when the sale is going on.
Anne T.
Anne T.
Silverdale, WA
Review for: Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-Free Moisturizer with Aloe Vera & Bamboo, 2.54 fl oz
It is a good price for the product amount. It works well but my skin needs are different so this would probably work for someone with oily skin.
Desiray S.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
This stuff is amazing for someone with oily skin. I have NEVER been able to use moisturizer because of my oily skin. I get way to shiny way to quick. I wash my face 2x's a day and an hour later I'm super oily. This is the first moisturizer to solve all my problems. It truly mattifies my skin. I'm even able to wear bb creams over this. My one complaint is the tacky feeling it leaves so I don't wear it on no makeup days. I only use it if I'm going to apply makeup over it.
Jocelyn P.
Jocelyn P.
It works ok on its own, alongside with other products for oily skin it's more effective. I live in an area that gets triple digit numbers during the summer so, that's probably why it works best when I combine it with other products. The smell it's bearable, it's not disgusting. Price and availability it's what drove me to try this product, I can buy it at Target when I'm grocery shopping or Ulta when I'm feeling like splurging in other skin care products.
Jodie B.
Jodie B.
I seriously love this moisturizer. I am combination skin so other moisturizers leave my face shiny and feeling oily. This moisturizer does not. It leaves my face soft and smooth but matte. It doesn't leave it dry like I was initially afraid of. I definitely will only be using this one from now on. The only thing I don't love is that you have to be quick to spread it around your face because it starts mortifying and becomes difficult to spread.
Diana L.
Diana L.
This product has worked wonders for me. I apply it every morning and every night before I go to bed. It's less than $5 at target and it really controls the oil that builds up on my face. I totally recommend this product, especially in the summer time. Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-Free Moisturizer with Aloe Vera & Bamboo
Christina S.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
I found this worked really well for a drug store moisturizer. Gentle to apply, definitely gave a matte finish and feel to the skin. I love all of this brands packaging, simple color but bold easy to read font. A little goes a long way with this stuff, so using less is definitely more.
I have combination skin, and most lotions are either too heavy or make my skin ultra sensitive, but not this lotion! It dries down on my skin and leaves it feeling very soft. It keeps my oil controlled, especially on my forehead. I love it! It has a really nice, clean smell. I have recommended it to my sister to try too.
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.
I do not like this. The only reason I gave it 2 stars was because it was a good price. But it honestly does nothing for my skin. I thought I'd try a new moisturizer but the more I use this the more I break out. It does dry matte though so at least it does what it claims.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Springfield
Hands down the best affordable moisturizer for oily skin! It's gel like formula is lightweight but still thick enough to really moisturize the skin without leaving a layer of stickiness/grease. The smell is a little iffy but it's not bad or even that strong.
Allison V.
Allison V.
Franklin, LA
Has anyone tried this brand?? What's the verdict??