BY FORMULA 10.0.6

This Matte-Finish Moisturizer keeps skin smooth and shine free all day. Aloe Vera softens skin while bamboo extract absorbs excess oil to maintain a balanced complexion. Oil-free formula ensures clog-free pores. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin. . see more...

• I've tried so many "oil-free" products. I have very oily skin... ...2 Answers
  • does this actually work? i have a vv oily t zone!2 Answers
  • I have extremely oily skin but all the products I use cause my sk...2 Answers
Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-Free Moisturizer with Aloe Vera & Bamboo
Buy on ULTA
  • "A little bit of this goes a long way. " in 1 review
  • "i have combination skin and it seems to get oily about a hour after i wash it." in 1 review
Taylor G.
Hilliard, OH
I have a love/hate relationship with this face moisturizer. When I first apply it it seems to moisturize really well but seems greasy. Once it sets in it does leave you matte but I feel like since it leaves you matte I felt like it made my skin look dry again my the end of the day. This product would be great for someone with oily skin who needs a little moisture but for people like me with super dry and sensitive skin I would look for something else.
Ally F.
Ashland, OH
I struggle with oily/acne prone skin and have for many years so I used to hate to use moisturizer, I tried this out mostly because it being winter I needed something to help out skin. I love this moisturizer because its light weight and after drying you don't feel greasy. I would recommend waiting a few minutes after washing your face to put it on, a little goes a long way!!!
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
So I am still trying to figure out if the pro's outweigh the cons. I highly disagree that this is a 'light' moisturizer. It has the same texture as a makeup primer, which can be great if you are putting makeup on after. However, I wouldn't recommend it otherwise. It does help with oil-control, but can be drying as well. Proceed with caution.
May W.
San Francisco, CA
I stopped using this products for a few months now because it just couldn't live up to my Murad Mattifying lotion with SPF. I wished this had SPF in it so I could just use one product instead of 2...but its ok. This moisturizer has a scent to it, but it fades away later on as it dries. It does take a while for it to dry down and while its drying, I do realized it gets tacky on my face and then its undetectable. I still get oily throughout the day so it doesn't keep me matte all day (unlike my Murad one) but Idk if its because it was the summer. But this product was just so-so to me and I havent touched it since....
Amanda L.
Boca Raton, FL
Great product! I was excited to use this moisturizer, due to the success I've had with other products with this brand. This product hydrating my face and kept it shine free all day. Also keep my make up smooth and set, without any oil or caky buildup
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
This product didn’t do much to help mattify my skin. I felt like I actually got more oily throughout the day when I used this. I also felt like I had a film. On my face, and my makeup didn’t apply well on top. Unfortunately it just didn’t work for me.
Allison P.
BETHLEHEM, PA
I have very oily skin so I decided to try this after seeing it one day at ULTA. It is of a very thick consistency and takes a bit to try on your face..It also has a bit of an odd smell to it which I don't really care for but it does it's job as far as the moisturizing goes. However I still find my face getting oily throughout the day after applying this. Overall it's a decent product for a decent price.
alecia S.
Oxford , AL
Bought this from Ulta. Saw it in store and looked up online reviews and thought I would give it a try. First of all, the smell is horrid. It smells like baby formula or something. It does make my skin look more matte, but did not keep the oiliness away through out the day. I do have some dry patches as well, so definitely didn’t moisturize enough. Won’t purchase again once I finish.
Erin K.
1106 Beach Promenade Apt E Orchard Beach, MD
I love this moisturizer!! It feels very light and smooth, almost like a primer. It doesn’t weigh my skin down or make it oily which is fantastic! Even though it doesn’t make my skin oily, I still have some shine in my face. However, I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has sensitive or oily skin! I would definitely buy this again!
Janay B.
Villa Rica , GA
I love the smell of this first off. It's lightweight and fruity. It's a little sticky but not much, I use this as a primer before my foundation but you can wear it alone. It definitely helps keep the kookiness of my T-Zone to a minimum and it's only like $7. A win.
Megan H.
SHAWNEE, KS
How well does this really work at staying matte?
Sarah C.
Bogart, GA
I have extremely oily skin but all the products I use cause my skin to also feel dry. How moisturizing is this product? I'm looking for something that provides a good amount of moisture.
Anna R.
Arlington, VA
does this actually work? i have a vv oily t zone!
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
I've tried so many "oil-free" products. I have very oily skin... I mean very. Would you recommend?
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
My mom has oily skin and is looking for an affordable moisturizer that works. What are your opinions on this?