BY FORMULA 10.0.6

This Matte-Finish Moisturizer keeps skin smooth and shine free all day. Aloe Vera softens skin while bamboo extract absorbs excess oil to maintain a balanced complexion. Oil-free formula ensures clog-free pores. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin. . see more...

• I've tried so many "oil-free" products. I have very oily skin... ...2 Answers
  • does this actually work? i have a vv oily t zone!2 Answers
  • I have extremely oily skin but all the products I use cause my sk...2 Answers
Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-Free Moisturizer with Aloe Vera & Bamboo
Buy on ULTA
  • "A little bit of this goes a long way. " in 1 review
  • "i have combination skin and it seems to get oily about a hour after i wash it." in 1 review
Katelyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this is a SO SO product for me.
I am very oily, so i thought it would be good to help me stay matte longer... well under foundation I do not notice a difference in the time it takes for oil to appear. Alone, ehhh its hard to say that i look "Shine free."
As a moisturizer it self, it does the job. When I get those few dry patches or a summer sun burn it does help to heal the area without the greasy feel.
I love the way this product drys fast and does not leave an oily residue. I do not get any break outs or weird reactions with this product so that is a plus too.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer! It helps keep my skin hydrated, but shine free at the same time! I always apply a sunscreen first, then this moisturizer, then my primer, then foundation and it works wonders! My skin still gets oily throughout the day, but it's more of a glow than oil slick look (like I used to be). Everyone says that it has a very thin consistency, but I don't think it does. It's not runny, but it's not thick either. And it does feel tacky at first, but after I apply it I usually brush my teeth and afterwards it's dry. It's so worth the try!
Sarah S.
Fayetteville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really excited when I saw this on the shelves at my local Ulta. I had never heard of this brand before, nor had I really ever found a good moisturizer for my oily skin. This product is so affordable, so I decided to give it a try. I absolutely LOVE it! I put it on at night after I take a shower, and when I wake up in the morning my skin feels amazing. I feel like this product does a great job of keeping my skin matte and not oily. I will definitely buy again!
Tyler N.
Assonet, MA
I literally buy 3 bottles at a time, I always have it near by, THAT'S how good it is! My skin gets oily pretty quickly, especially when in the heat or wearing foundation. Applying just a little of this to my face and BAM! No more oily skin. Its so light that when I do have foundation or bronzer on, it doesn't cause it to dissolve. I use it as a primer and also to assist in blending heavier products. All around AMAZING, you won't be disappointed!
Kirsten H.
Lake Stevens, WA
This moisturizer is great for the hotter weather and summertime, when you face starts to get a bit more oily and shiny. I would recommend this to people who have oily skin normally or those who get oiler skin in the summer or the heat. It has a neutral smell that isn't too bothersome, it didn't bother me that much. I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Lauren M.
Suwanee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to moisturizer for everyday use. It is light and refreshing. A little goes a lone way. It is very effective in helping to reduce shine and provide a mattifying effect. The ingredients are very easy on sensitive skin and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great, inexpensive moisturizer!
Ashley d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use moisturizer on my face because but it makes my skin oily, this doesn't do that! This is seriously some shine free moisturizer!!! I bought this at ulta and I think I want the whole collection! Only thing I wish it came in a bigger bottle because it's that good! A little foes a long way!
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only reason I take off a star is because it smells horrible at first. The smell does go away quickly. Also, I wish it came in a pump bottle instead of a tube because it's very runny. But, the product itself is amazing. It offers great moisture and does mattify very well!
Ashleigh M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My holy grail moisturizer!! I love this stuff. It's so lightweight and smells so fresh. It makes my face feel very matte and not oily. And it's super cheap, around $6-7 I believe. Definitely will be repurchasing and recommending this to everyone
Julia A.
Midway Park, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this right before I went to Mexico (it's very very very humid down there and I wanted something matte for my oily skin) and I love it! Not too big of a fan of the scent but it worked really well!
Megan H.
Shawnee, KS
How well does this really work at staying matte?
Sarah C.
Bogart, GA
I have extremely oily skin but all the products I use cause my skin to also feel dry. How moisturizing is this product? I'm looking for something that provides a good amount of moisture.
Anna R.
Arlington, VA
does this actually work? i have a vv oily t zone!
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
I've tried so many "oil-free" products. I have very oily skin... I mean very. Would you recommend?
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom has oily skin and is looking for an affordable moisturizer that works. What are your opinions on this?