Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask

by Formula 10.0.6

Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask - Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask by Formula 10.0.6 is a skin-refining mask with berry boosters goes straight to work on clogged pores. Strawberry and Rosemary eliminate impurities, while yarrow clarifies skin for instant complexion perfection. - Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask

Iss this product hard to take off?
how much are they for one of the masks ?
Do you have to open pores with a steamer or something before using this? It didn’t work to clear my pores at all
Start your review of Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask!
Product Highlights
...burning sensation at least on me where my blockheads are. I do have really sensitive skin so it might be that. But this works so beyond amazing that the burning sensation doesn't bother me. in reviews
Amanda K.
Grafton, WI
Purchased at: Amazon
NOT for sensitive skin! It does say that a mild tingling or heating sensation is normal upon application. I, however, had a definite BURNING sensation. After 3 or 4 minutes I had to remove it. I have somewhat sensitive skin, never had a mud mask burn before. Picture shows the irritation that lingered 15+ min after removal. I typically have pretty even skin tone to the point that I rarely if ever wear foundation/concealer. Good points: In the few minutes i had it on my pores seem smaller. The consistency is perfect for a mud mask! Smells ok. Kind of good. Reminds me of the OLD bath and body works raspberry.
Cortni B.
Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask uploaded by Cortni B.
Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask uploaded by Cortni B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this mask twice a week. It is gentle on the skin and makes your face feel refreshed and clean. This is helping my skin stay clear despite wearing a mask 12 hours per day.
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: Target
Made my skin very very red and irritated. Burning sensation was not fun either. Not a normal kind of tingle, a straight up burning feeling. You get what you pay for. Two thumbs down. Use at your own discretion.
Gretchen J.
Quinton, VA
Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask uploaded by Gretchen J.
Smells faintly like (fake) strawberries! Goes on smooth, dries quickly and washes off easily (feels like lotion coming off). I have fair, sensitive skin and this left me feeling clean and refreshed! This little trial sized bottle will likely be good for 3-4 uses, making it a steal!
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask uploaded by Kimberly T.
Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask uploaded by Kimberly T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this mask. It is a gentle clay mask that is suitable for all skin types. I will use this every other week to refine and help congestion and then follow with a hydrating mark from this line of a sheet mask. Affordable but so good.
Marcicia M.
New Kensingtn, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I like this product though it burns a bit when applied. I try to apply to areas that need the most unclogging first and then to the rest of my face. I think it does clear my pores a lot .
Eimy N.
BERKELEY, CA
Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask uploaded by Eimy N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I wash my face and then I apply this mask. I leave for 30 minutes and then I wash it off. The product is cheap. I have just used it twice and I can see a little changes. The only thing I have noticed it is burns a little bit while I have it on, yet my skin doesn’t look red, irritated, or anything like that.
Kell P.
Vista, CA
Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask uploaded by Kell P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Right away my skin started burning and stinging. I have had products from them before and I like them, just this one in particular made my face flare up. I’ve tried it multiple times and I wouldn’t recommend😬
Jackie S.
oxnard, CA
Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask uploaded by Jackie S.
Purchased at: ULTA
follow the instructions by using 2 times a well and you will see a difference I have large pores only on the right side of my cheek which is odd but after using this for quite a while they got smaller and smaller and you can hardly tell
Kelsey G.
Towanda, KS
Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask uploaded by Kelsey G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I think this mask is OK. I do not think it does an amazing job of unclogging my pores but it goes on super easy doesn't dry down super harshly and comes off with ease. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed after using this. I got this mask and a set from Ulta and I kind a like it. It also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaylynn D.
il y a un an
Has anyone tried the Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask ? I recently purchased it and have used it twice, but both times there have a been a faint burn/sting to it. Has anyone else has the same experience?
michael C. il y a un an
I have had the same symptoms to using this product! overall I don’t see any damage to my skin but it can be scary sometimes.
Hanna R.
Telkwa, BC
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone tried any of these? Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask Formula 10.0.6 Skin Brightening Peel Mask Papaya Citrus FORMULA 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask My drugstore just started carrying them and I am super interested, but don't want to waste my money if they are no good. I have pretty sensitive skin.
Cassie P. il y a un an
i have the clarifying mask and adore it.
Rebekah L.
Pensacola
il y a 2 ans
Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask ? Do any of you guys use this mask regularly? Does it cause skin irritation if used frequently
Cassie P. il y a un an
i use it 1-2 times a week and i’m fine.