BY FORMULA 10.0.6

Pm Perfector - Formula 10.0.6 PM Perfector is a light dreamy cream that contains the brilliance of blackcurrant and licorice to soothe, condition and nourish the skin. Rejuvenating cranberry helps to prevent the appearance of blemishes while aloe and vitamin C hydrate and brighten. Use nightly for a flawless beauty sleep and wake up with smoother, balanced skin. This light dreamy cream contains the brilliance of blackcurrant and licorice to soothe, condition and nourish the skin. Rejuvenating cranberry helps to prevent the appearance of blemishes while aloe and vitamin C hydrate and brighten. Use nightly for a flawless beauty sleep and wake up with smoother, balanced skin. - Pm Perfector see more...

• I have VERY acne prone skin and i was wondering if this does anyt...1 Answers
  • Does this make you breakout? I bought this today because my skin ...1 Answers
  • what is this foor3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Nicole🧜🏼‍♀️ B.
Egeria, WV
I am absolutely in love with this. I apply it after I shower and my skin is noticeably softer. Smells amazing and a little goes a long way so this will last a while!
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
I was amazed by this, I really was. My skin just drank this up. I mix my oils with my moisturizers and this worked well. It has a nice scent to it. It's not floral or strong...almost a sweet liquorice smell. I will repurchase because it helped with my oiliness, so I know it was really hydrating my skin. It is also inexpensive, I highly recommend this!!
Mathilde N.
Esbjerg V
I really like this night cream. I feel like there's a lot in the tub, it smells nice, and it really moisturizes my face, to the point where I don't feel like the cold is bothering me, anyway.
Stephany G.
This product is great! It has a light smell that I find very refreshing! It’s not thick what so ever and feels like a light moisturizer that gives your skin back life. It sinks into your skin quickly and makes your skin look refreshed !
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
Oh my gosh the feeling of this product is so wonderful! I love the way it goes on my skin so smoothly, and I use it every single night. It comes in a jar and you don’t need a lot of product to go a long way. The first time I used it I thought it was kind of greasy and slippery on the skin, but if you give it a few minutes before you lay down, it does soak into your skin and provide optimal moisture.
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
This moisturizer is lightweight. A little goes a long way. It is highly scented and does tingle a little on dry patches and around the nose, so I don't recommend it for super dry or broken/chapped skin.
Sarah O.
Brandywine , MD
"NOURISHING, NOT GREASY."

I am so impressed with this product. I had low expectations because it was only $8.99 for 1.69 oz and because the scent was licorice. But I just really wanted to try a PM specific moisturizer so I grabbed this and I'm so glad that I did! It feels light but moisturizing on the skin and smells great. Definitely buying this again!
Alex M.
Burnsville, MN
This is my far my favorite night cream I've used. My skin gets horribly dry in the winter, and this works wonders without being too thick.
Markie J.
Wetumpka, AL
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This line of products is my absolute favorite in this world. They are SO affordable and clear my face up in 2 days then keep it clear and glowing. I recommend to everyone I know.
Sarah ✨.
Baltimore
I've been using this for 2 years straight. It's the favorite part of my night routine. The moisturizer is lightweight and sits well on my skin.
yulissa R.
what is this foor
Jazmine K.
Does this make you breakout? I bought this today because my skin is extremely dry but I’m scared to try it because every cream or moisturizer I use breaks my face out.
Carey P.
I have VERY acne prone skin and i was wondering if this does anything to correct it ?