BY FORMULA 10.0.6 #94 in Lotion

Pm Perfector - Formula 10.0.6 PM Perfector is a light dreamy cream that contains the brilliance of blackcurrant and licorice to soothe, condition and nourish the skin. Rejuvenating cranberry helps to prevent the appearance of blemishes while aloe and vitamin C hydrate and brighten. Use nightly for a flawless beauty sleep and wake up with smoother, balanced skin. This light dreamy cream contains the brilliance of blackcurrant and licorice to soothe, condition and nourish the skin. Rejuvenating cranberry helps to prevent the appearance of blemishes while aloe and vitamin C hydrate and brighten. Use nightly for a flawless beauty sleep and wake up with smoother, balanced skin. - Pm Perfector see more...

• I have VERY acne prone skin and i was wondering if this d...2 Answers
  • Does this make you breakout? I bought this today because ...2 Answers
Formula 10.0.6 Pm Perfector
  • "I really like this hydrating creme! I was in desperate need of a new night cream and saw this at an Ulta one day. I was kind of reluctant as I usually look at reviews before buying things; however, I didn't have much time so I bought this on a whim. Boy, I got real lucky with this one. I love how it's really light, which is crucial to me because I hate feeling like I have too much things on my face before I sleep. The smell is pretty subtle and a little goes a long way! It does keep my face hydrated until the morning and sometimes I feel like I don't even need to do anything to my face!" in 19 reviews
  • "I'm a big Formula 10.0.6 fan. I was super excited to run out of my other nighttime moisturizer so I could try this. I haven't been disappointed. I have pretty bad cystic acne so I avoid a lot of nightly moisturizers because they can be too heavy. This is very light. It soaks in instantly. It has salicylic acid in it so when I wake up my breakouts aren't worse. It has lightened a lot of my previous scars and has diminished a lot of my current break outs. I read a lot of reviews on Ulta of people using this during the day as well and I highly recommend that. It mattifies the skin without drying it out. The scent is AMAZING. The price point is great. If you have acne and don't use moisturizer at night because you're afraid it'll make your skin worse, try this. It'll be your best friend. " in 10 reviews
  • "Just bought this a few weeks ago from Ulta. I have dry skin that gets even worse in the winter with a lot of flaky patches so i wanted a cream i could use at night to wake up with hydrated skin and be able to apply makeup right away. This one was such a good bargain! It was less than $10 and you get soo much product and a little goes such a long way! It looks like ive barely used the jar. Its very light and my skin feels like velvet once this dries! Not sticky or oily at all so you could even use this during the day under makeup, which i have. On top of all that this stuff smells amazingggg! Such a light natural scent i cant get enough. The fact that its made with a lot of natural ingredients is great too. Its definitely improving my dry spots!" in 5 reviews
  • "Never used a night cream before trying this one and I absolutely love it. It makes my face super moisturized. My skin is always soft when I use this. It's not too thick and not too thin, it's the perfect consistency. It doesn't have a lot of unnecessary chemicals and is very gentle for sensitive skin. I love all of Formula 10.0.6's products and I highly recommend this. " in 3 reviews
Michaela R.
Rockwall
I love the smell of this product! I’ve currently been using it off an on over the past few months. I enjoy the velvety feel it beings to my skin. My only dislike is that I feel it sometimes leaves my face feeling oily.
Candace T.
This night cream works amazing! I was so skeptical when I bought because of the cheap price. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth by the next morning. However, I haven’t seen a difference in my skin long term. Also not a big fan of the smell
Chelsea W.
Shawnee, KS
I first decided to try this after using other things from this brand. I'm so happy I did like other people have said a little goes a long way so u you just have to be careful to not apply to much. I love the smell of it it's not an overwhelming smell which is great.
Meera R.
Definitely reduces my blemishes night by night and prevents from getting new ones. My favorite night cream.
Ashley d.
Its great! I love it. I just use a little and it goes a long way! Its awesome! At $7 its worth it, gentle on my skin. I use it at night when I’m not using anything else or when I travel! I will buy more when I run out!
Zaynib C.
Kissimmee
I wish I could go above 5 stars for this !!!! This is the best thing I could come across ! The benefits for this are endless !!! Leaves your skin so beautiful and so charged ! Great for all skin types ! It’s a must try !!!!
Lupe M.
Denver, CO
This literally gets rid of my dry patches. It has a pleasant scent. It is very thick but not heavy feeling on the face. I dislike the container it’s in and that I can only get it at Ulta. With that being said I love that it is so affordable! Run and grab one if you have dry skin!
Megan B.
Lakewood, CO
I’ve repurchased this a couple times and I love it. My skin feels so hydrated with this.
Amethyst M.
Lincoln Park
Keeps my skin super soft and beautiful when I awaken in the morning. A fantastic moisturizer with a nice light scent.
Abbey R.
Louisville
This smells wonderful and is very moisturizing. Unfortunately, after multiple uses, I noticed it broke me out. Worth a shot if your skin isn’t too sensitive or acne prone, though.
Yulissa R.
what is this foor
Jazmine K.
Does this make you breakout? I bought this today because my skin is extremely dry but I’m scared to try it because every cream or moisturizer I use breaks my face out.
Carey P.
I have VERY acne prone skin and i was wondering if this does anything to correct it ?
Kayla P.
Palmdale, CA
Formula 10.0.6 Pm Perfector I have oily skin and am wondering what are thoughts on this?

back