BY FORMULA 10.0.6 #94 in Lotion

Pm Perfector - Formula 10.0.6 PM Perfector is a light dreamy cream that contains the brilliance of blackcurrant and licorice to soothe, condition and nourish the skin. Rejuvenating cranberry helps to prevent the appearance of blemishes while aloe and vitamin C hydrate and brighten. Use nightly for a flawless beauty sleep and wake up with smoother, balanced skin. This light dreamy cream contains the brilliance of blackcurrant and licorice to soothe, condition and nourish the skin. Rejuvenating cranberry helps to prevent the appearance of blemishes while aloe and vitamin C hydrate and brighten. Use nightly for a flawless beauty sleep and wake up with smoother, balanced skin. - Pm Perfector see more...

• I have VERY acne prone skin and i was wondering if this d...2 Answers
  • Does this make you breakout? I bought this today because ...2 Answers
Formula 10.0.6 Pm Perfector
  • "I really like this hydrating creme! I was in desperate need of a new night cream and saw this at an Ulta one day. I was kind of reluctant as I usually look at reviews before buying things; however, I didn't have much time so I bought this on a whim. Boy, I got real lucky with this one. I love how it's really light, which is crucial to me because I hate feeling like I have too much things on my face before I sleep. The smell is pretty subtle and a little goes a long way! It does keep my face hydrated until the morning and sometimes I feel like I don't even need to do anything to my face!" in 19 reviews
  • "I'm a big Formula 10.0.6 fan. I was super excited to run out of my other nighttime moisturizer so I could try this. I haven't been disappointed. I have pretty bad cystic acne so I avoid a lot of nightly moisturizers because they can be too heavy. This is very light. It soaks in instantly. It has salicylic acid in it so when I wake up my breakouts aren't worse. It has lightened a lot of my previous scars and has diminished a lot of my current break outs. I read a lot of reviews on Ulta of people using this during the day as well and I highly recommend that. It mattifies the skin without drying it out. The scent is AMAZING. The price point is great. If you have acne and don't use moisturizer at night because you're afraid it'll make your skin worse, try this. It'll be your best friend. " in 10 reviews
  • "Just bought this a few weeks ago from Ulta. I have dry skin that gets even worse in the winter with a lot of flaky patches so i wanted a cream i could use at night to wake up with hydrated skin and be able to apply makeup right away. This one was such a good bargain! It was less than $10 and you get soo much product and a little goes such a long way! It looks like ive barely used the jar. Its very light and my skin feels like velvet once this dries! Not sticky or oily at all so you could even use this during the day under makeup, which i have. On top of all that this stuff smells amazingggg! Such a light natural scent i cant get enough. The fact that its made with a lot of natural ingredients is great too. Its definitely improving my dry spots!" in 5 reviews
  • "Never used a night cream before trying this one and I absolutely love it. It makes my face super moisturized. My skin is always soft when I use this. It's not too thick and not too thin, it's the perfect consistency. It doesn't have a lot of unnecessary chemicals and is very gentle for sensitive skin. I love all of Formula 10.0.6's products and I highly recommend this. " in 3 reviews
Lauren J.
Liberty, MO
This is actually the first night cream I’ve ever tried out, I think it works really well with my skin, it’s super smooth, and it lasts a long time because a little goes a long way with this product.
Abbey R.
Louisville
This smells wonderful and is very moisturizing. Unfortunately, after multiple uses, I noticed it broke me out. Worth a shot if your skin isn’t too sensitive or acne prone, though.
Lauren O.
Erie, PA
Just tried this product a few weeks ago and I already love it!!!! I have oily skin and most moisturizers don't play well with my skin but I use this one all the time and it really does help!! I have noticed a difference in my skin in just a few weeks. It seems to have helped even out my skin tone and help control any break outs. My skin feels amazing when I put it on and it is super hydrating but doesn't clog my pores. It's a light, creamy texture and I feel like it goes deep into your skin and helps keep your skin hydrated and refreshed. Love love love this product!!
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX
I like that this doesn't make my face feel oily and greasy like some overnight moisturizers. I have seen a difference in redness and even appearance of large pores. It doesn't cause breakouts and has helped reduce redness from acne scarring. However it has not really helped with dry skin. I have had comments that my skin looks smoother, so I suppose in a way the dryness isn't as obvious to others. I would get it again. I'm not a huge fan of the smell but I've grown use to it.
Beverly S.
Green Bay, WI
I've tried and liked other products from Formula 10.0.6 so when I saw they had a night cream I figured I'd give it a try. I love that it's not heavy, it's a nice light cream that sinks into my skin and leaves it feeling soft. A little goes a long way and has a pleasant scent. It's great on its own, but doesn't play well with other products ( it pills up with serums, oils, etc) so I don't use it as often as I would like to. On its own it's great but I'm not sure if I'll repurchase it or look for a night time moisturizer that plays better with my other products.
Erica A.
Modesto, CA
This night cream is amazing! I've never used a night cream until this one, but it's so gentle and moisturizing. It doesn't clog my pores or break me out, and it leaves my skin looking incredible. I am acne prone and have sensitive skin, and this doesn't have any issues. It's also super affordable compared to some other creams I've seen in the store.
Bella W.
Marine City, MI
This night cream worked fine when I used it every other night. But using it every night made my skin very oily, and my makeup broke up really easily, even when I used my favorite primers. For such a great price, though, you could really make it work. I just prefer to pay for a product that will actually work for my oily combo skin. This might work well on dry skin, but for now, I will stick to my Glossier Priming Moisturizer.
Jennifer Y.
I love this night cream! It has a nice scent and leaves my face so hydrated. I don't remember exactly how much I paid at Ulta for it but it wasn't bad at all since I don't feel you should have to pay an arm and a leg for skincare products! This is the first real night cream I have tried and it works wonders! My fine lines that had started getting have started to disappear! Will get another jar soon since it's almost gone!
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
I have super senstitive skin and am moving towards using cruelty free products so I tried this because of a rec from a friend. I always buy it from Ulta but I think it's at target too. It smells amazing because of the black currants. It's also nice and thick for night use and I always apply last after my cleaner/toner/serum. I wake up and my face feels and smells good.

Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
The smell on this is so delicious! My husband always tells me how much he loves the way it smells. But the smell isn't the only thing great about this, once I applied this to my skin drank the product right up. I woke up next morning with my pimples a lot better and my skin felt moisturized still. I still use this every night! I will definitely be repurchasing!
Yulissa R.
what is this foor
Jazmine K.
Does this make you breakout? I bought this today because my skin is extremely dry but I’m scared to try it because every cream or moisturizer I use breaks my face out.
Carey P.
I have VERY acne prone skin and i was wondering if this does anything to correct it ?
Kayla P.
Palmdale, CA
Formula 10.0.6 Pm Perfector I have oily skin and am wondering what are thoughts on this?

back