BY FORMULA 10.0.6

Pm Perfector - Formula 10.0.6 PM Perfector is a light dreamy cream that contains the brilliance of blackcurrant and licorice to soothe, condition and nourish the skin. Rejuvenating cranberry helps to prevent the appearance of blemishes while aloe and vitamin C hydrate and brighten. Use nightly for a flawless beauty sleep and wake up with smoother, balanced skin. This light dreamy cream contains the brilliance of blackcurrant and licorice to soothe, condition and nourish the skin. Rejuvenating cranberry helps to prevent the appearance of blemishes while aloe and vitamin C hydrate and brighten. Use nightly for a flawless beauty sleep and wake up with smoother, balanced skin. - Pm Perfector see more...

• I have VERY acne prone skin and i was wondering if this does anyt...1 Answers
  • Does this make you breakout? I bought this today because my skin ...1 Answers
  • what is this foor3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sarah O.
Brandywine , MD
"NOURISHING, NOT GREASY."

I am so impressed with this product. I had low expectations because it was only $8.99 for 1.69 oz and because the scent was licorice. But I just really wanted to try a PM specific moisturizer so I grabbed this and I'm so glad that I did! It feels light but moisturizing on the skin and smells great. Definitely buying this again!
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
Oh my gosh the feeling of this product is so wonderful! I love the way it goes on my skin so smoothly, and I use it every single night. It comes in a jar and you don’t need a lot of product to go a long way. The first time I used it I thought it was kind of greasy and slippery on the skin, but if you give it a few minutes before you lay down, it does soak into your skin and provide optimal moisture.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
I was amazed by this, I really was. My skin just drank this up. I mix my oils with my moisturizers and this worked well. It has a nice scent to it. It's not floral or strong...almost a sweet liquorice smell. I will repurchase because it helped with my oiliness, so I know it was really hydrating my skin. It is also inexpensive, I highly recommend this!!
Lucia L.
Boise
This is a good product. A little goes a long way and it’s very cheap. It smells okay and works okay. I’ve only used it a few times but i’ve only seen a small difference. I would probably say it’s worth the price and it’s good for me but if you are looking for something that is going to really change your skin, this isn’t it.
Jhericca J.
Arlington, TX
 I love this night cream! It feels so smooth and smells so good. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the fact that it's a jar, so i'm going to buy some plastic spatula things so I can get product out in a more sanitary manner.

I'd say my only other complaint is that because of the jar, I have to take the entire thing with me when I travel, but that can be fixed too. My skin feels a lot better when I wake up in the mornings. I haven't noticed any breakouts either. Also: I feel a lot less oily when I wake up in the morning.
Haley M.
I love how this moisturizer sinks into my skin after before bed. It’s been my go to light weight moisturizer all fall and winter. It does have a bit of a licorice scent but it goes away after a few minutes. I would repurchase!
Genesis G.
This cream smells amazing a sinks right into the skin! Doesn't make he skin feel greasy or heavy, but so soft and supple! You really can't go wrong with this brand! All of their products are great and so affordable!
Morgan H.
Portland, OR
A great cheap alternative for when you’re out, this cream is hydrating but that’s it. I love it for when I don’t want to bring my normal night cream traveling as all Formula 10.0.6 bottles are all TSA approved.
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
This moisturizer is lightweight. A little goes a long way. It is highly scented and does tingle a little on dry patches and around the nose, so I don't recommend it for super dry or broken/chapped skin.
Cali F.
This is a great moisturizer. The only reason that I did not give it 5 stars is because it is not quite hydrating enough for a night cream. I love the smell and it works well on my acne prone skin!
yulissa R.
what is this foor
Jazmine K.
Does this make you breakout? I bought this today because my skin is extremely dry but I’m scared to try it because every cream or moisturizer I use breaks my face out.
Carey P.
I have VERY acne prone skin and i was wondering if this does anything to correct it ?