Formula 10.0.6 Pm Perfector
Formula 10.0.6 Pm Perfector
By Formula 10.0.6
#94 in Lotion
Jazmine K.

Does this make you breakout? I bought this today because my skin is extremely dry but I’m scared to try it because every cream or moisturizer I use breaks my face out.

Raegan H.
Raegan H.
Hennessey, OK
5 months, 1 week ago
This one doesn’t make me break out. This one has worked very well on me.
Katie V.
Katie V.
Tempe, AZ
11 months ago
Have you been paying attention to the ingredients of the old stuff that would break you out? Do you have sensitive skin? You might want to stay away from stuff that has fragrance in it. Have you tried the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream? I have pretty sensitive skin and my face loves that stuff.