BY FORMULA 10.0.6 #94 in Lotion

Pm Perfector - Formula 10.0.6 PM Perfector is a light dreamy cream that contains the brilliance of blackcurrant and licorice to soothe, condition and nourish the skin. Rejuvenating cranberry helps to prevent the appearance of blemishes while aloe and vitamin C hydrate and brighten. Use nightly for a flawless beauty sleep and wake up with smoother, balanced skin. This light dreamy cream contains the brilliance of blackcurrant and licorice to soothe, condition and nourish the skin. Rejuvenating cranberry helps to prevent the appearance of blemishes while aloe and vitamin C hydrate and brighten. Use nightly for a flawless beauty sleep and wake up with smoother, balanced skin. - Pm Perfector see more...

• I have VERY acne prone skin and i was wondering if this d...2 Answers
  • Does this make you breakout? I bought this today because ...2 Answers
Formula 10.0.6 Pm Perfector
  • "I really like this hydrating creme! I was in desperate need of a new night cream and saw this at an Ulta one day. I was kind of reluctant as I usually look at reviews before buying things; however, I didn't have much time so I bought this on a whim. Boy, I got real lucky with this one. I love how it's really light, which is crucial to me because I hate feeling like I have too much things on my face before I sleep. The smell is pretty subtle and a little goes a long way! It does keep my face hydrated until the morning and sometimes I feel like I don't even need to do anything to my face!" in 19 reviews
  • "I'm a big Formula 10.0.6 fan. I was super excited to run out of my other nighttime moisturizer so I could try this. I haven't been disappointed. I have pretty bad cystic acne so I avoid a lot of nightly moisturizers because they can be too heavy. This is very light. It soaks in instantly. It has salicylic acid in it so when I wake up my breakouts aren't worse. It has lightened a lot of my previous scars and has diminished a lot of my current break outs. I read a lot of reviews on Ulta of people using this during the day as well and I highly recommend that. It mattifies the skin without drying it out. The scent is AMAZING. The price point is great. If you have acne and don't use moisturizer at night because you're afraid it'll make your skin worse, try this. It'll be your best friend. " in 10 reviews
  • "Just bought this a few weeks ago from Ulta. I have dry skin that gets even worse in the winter with a lot of flaky patches so i wanted a cream i could use at night to wake up with hydrated skin and be able to apply makeup right away. This one was such a good bargain! It was less than $10 and you get soo much product and a little goes such a long way! It looks like ive barely used the jar. Its very light and my skin feels like velvet once this dries! Not sticky or oily at all so you could even use this during the day under makeup, which i have. On top of all that this stuff smells amazingggg! Such a light natural scent i cant get enough. The fact that its made with a lot of natural ingredients is great too. Its definitely improving my dry spots!" in 5 reviews
  • "Never used a night cream before trying this one and I absolutely love it. It makes my face super moisturized. My skin is always soft when I use this. It's not too thick and not too thin, it's the perfect consistency. It doesn't have a lot of unnecessary chemicals and is very gentle for sensitive skin. I love all of Formula 10.0.6's products and I highly recommend this. " in 3 reviews
Monika R.
Philadelphia, PA
I decided to try this out because I was looking for a moderately priced night cream and I'm a sucker for the words "hydrate" & "brighten". I have combination skin but I make it a point to make sure my face is well hydrated morning and night in effort to counteract the over-production of oil on my t-zone.

I cleanse, tone, spray, then moisturize with this right before bed. The smell resembles more of a fruity-ish smell (not sweet) but it's definitely not a chemical lotion-y smell which is nice, although my boyfriend says it smells weird lol.

When I first ran out, I tried the ELF night cream that goes with their eye cream and then using YES to Grapefruit for my acne dark spots. That combination was just ok, but as soon as it ran out and I was at Ulta, I decided to go back to this and thankfully I did! MY DARK SPOTS WERE LIGHTER QUICKER than the entire time I was using the elf night cream + the YTGF spot treatment.

Yes, this is on the thicker side but most night moisturizers/creams are (I don't mind it working while I'm sleeping) Yes, the packaging is basic and there are prettier ones out there but for this price point and what it does for my dark spots, it's the perfect night cream for my mid-20's lifestyle. My only gripe is that I wish Target still sold it. I can only get this at Ulta :(
Ashlee L.
Parkesburg
This stuff is so nice! It makes my skin feel very soft and moisturized, and it doesn't feel greasy or heavy. I have combination skin, so it's nice because on the areas that I feel dry, it moisturizes them, and on the areas of my face that aren't dry, it doesn't feel heavy or gross. It improved my complexion a lot, too - I have very red skin, and it calmed it down. It also smells really good. Didn't stop a bad breakout that I had, and I'm not sure that it helped it, but for most of the time that I used it, I had no problems with acne. Oh, and I've had the same jar for five or six months of continuous use, and I'm something like halfway through it. It's so worth the price, and I'm definitely going to repurchase it.
Marilyn N.
Winchester, CA
I absolutely love this! It goes on so easy and absorb quickly. I'm glad that it doesn't leave a tacky feel to the face because I hate putting my face on the pillow. I wake up with my face still feeling moisturized so it's great to know that while it absorbed quick and didn't feel thick it was enough to keep my face hydrated through the night
Lucia L.
Boise
This is a good product. A little goes a long way and it’s very cheap. It smells okay and works okay. I’ve only used it a few times but i’ve only seen a small difference. I would probably say it’s worth the price and it’s good for me but if you are looking for something that is going to really change your skin, this isn’t it.
Jennifer A.
I adored this moisturizer! I had bought it so I can use something at night that would be different than what I would use during the day & this was great. It smelled so good & felt light weight on the skin. I never felt like it had any residue or made my skin feel weird when I woke up. It absorbed beautifully and left my skin feeling moisturized. I have oily/dry combination skin. My T-zone is oily with large pores on my nose & around, while my cheeks feel dry and cheeks bone area feel especially dry at times with texture. My oily parts never got too greasy and my dry parts never felt under moisturized. This worked great & is definitely a product I need to repurchase.
Megan L.
It's moisturizing without being too oily which I appreciate in a cream. I've noticed after using it the next morning my face definitely feels softer which is great for me because I normally have combination skin so it gets dry. I used this throughout the winter and it worked really well for me.
Meghan S.
Cincinnati, OH
Deep nighttime moisturizer, doesn’t apply too heavy. When I purchased this I was looking for something to heal my super dry winter skin. It wasn’t quite powerful enough for that, but I like wearing it nightly now that the temperatures outside have evened out. Great for spring and fall.
Rebecca E.
This product is awesome!! I use it all the time before I go to sleep and I always wake up to a nice a smooth hydrated face! And this product is less than $10 so it’s supper affordable for everyone. I bought mine about a month ago and I still have a little under a half container left. I even used it when I had sunburn on my face it stung a little but the next day the sunburn was almost gone! I would highly recommended this product to anyone. I love this brand and all their products
Jaida T.
Corpus Christi , Texas
This product has my heart 😍 I started using around the winter time because my skin was so dry! It has helped so much. The price is really great, it’s very affordable and totally worth it. I bought it from Ulta and I will keep buying it!!
Kelli N.
Delmar
I’m not a huge moisturizer kind of person, due to my combo/oily skin, but when my skin gets irritated and needs a really good deep clean, this is what I reach for as a moisturizer and my skin is much better in the morning. Well worth it!
Yulissa R.
what is this foor
Jazmine K.
Does this make you breakout? I bought this today because my skin is extremely dry but I’m scared to try it because every cream or moisturizer I use breaks my face out.
Carey P.
I have VERY acne prone skin and i was wondering if this does anything to correct it ?
Kayla P.
Palmdale, CA
Formula 10.0.6 Pm Perfector I have oily skin and am wondering what are thoughts on this?

back