Formula 10.0.6 Pm Perfector

by Formula 10.0.6

Pm Perfector - Formula 10.0.6 PM Perfector is a light dreamy cream that contains the brilliance of blackcurrant and licorice to soothe, condition and nourish the skin. Rejuvenating cranberry helps to prevent the appearance of blemishes while aloe and vitamin C hydrate and brighten. Use nightly for a flawless beauty sleep and wake up with smoother, balanced skin. This light dreamy cream contains the brilliance of blackcurrant and licorice to soothe, condition and nourish the skin. Rejuvenating cranberry helps to prevent the appearance of blemishes while aloe and vitamin C hydrate and brighten. Use nightly for a flawless beauty sleep and wake up with smoother, balanced skin. - Pm Perfector

Anybody with combination skin used Formula 10.0.6 Pm Perfector?? Do you find it has any negative effects on oily or dry areas?
Does it brighten and tighten skin?
How does this product do with ridding of acne? And is it good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Formula 10.0.6 Pm Perfector!
Product Highlights
I really like this hydrating creme! I was in desperate need of a new night cream and saw this at an Ulta one day. I was kind of reluctant as I usually look at reviews before buying things; however, I didn't have much time so I bought this on a whim. Boy, I got real lucky with this one. I love how it's really light, which is crucial to me because I hate feeling like I have too much things on my face before I sleep. The smell is pretty subtle and a little goes a long way! It does keep my face hydrated until the morning and sometimes I feel like I don't even need to do anything to my face!in reviews
...could try this. I haven't been disappointed. I have pretty bad cystic acne so I avoid a lot of nightly moisturizers because they can be too heavy. This is very light. It soaks in instantly. It has salicylic acid in it so when I wake up my breakouts aren't worse. It has lightened a lot of my previous scars and has diminished a lot of my current break outs. I read a lot of reviews on Ulta of people using this during the day as well and I highly recommend that. It mattifies the skin without drying it out. The scent is AMAZING. The price point is great. If you have acne and don't use moisturizer at night because you're afraid it'll make your skin worse, try this. It'll be your best friend. in reviews
Just bought this a few weeks ago from Ulta. I have dry skin that gets even worse in the winter with a lot of flaky patches so i wanted a cream i could use at night to wake up with hydrated skin and be able to apply makeup right away. This one was such a good bargain! It was less than $10 and you get soo much product and a little goes such a long way! It looks like ive barely used the jar. Its very light and my skin feels like velvet once this dries! Not sticky or oily at all so you could even use this during the day under makeup, which i have. On top of all that this stuff smells amazingggg! Such a light natural scent i cant get enough. The fact that its made with a lot of natural ingredients is great too. Its definitely improving my dry spots!in reviews
...It doesn't have a lot of unnecessary chemicals and is very gentle for sensitive skin. I love all of Formula 10.0.6's products and I highly recommend this. in reviews
Iesha G.
Meadville, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go to night time facial cream!!! I'm in love it's light weight but makes me wake up feeling moisturized!!! I'm in love with my skin and so grateful that I added it to my skincare routine.
Heather G.
Jena, LA
This is a light weight night cream, which usually i go for the thicker ones for night time. However, i do love this for summer time! The price is amazing, it goes on very smooth and lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. I wake up in the morning with soft and supple skin!
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Calms my break out has never made my face red it great priced apply before bed I just love it
lindsey L.
I just purchased a few skincare products from Formula 10.0.6 because lately my skin has been strangely acne prone, dry, and sensitive and I couldn't figure out why. I've worn this night crème for about a week now and I can already see a difference in my skin. When I wake up, its more firm and the hydration lasts. I'm very impressed with this product.

Some of Formula 10.0.6's reviews say that the products cause breakouts or irritation, which didn't happen for me, but remember to read the ingredients if you're sensitive or allergic to anything and test it on your hand or something first.

Marilyn N.
Winchester, CA
Formula 10.0.6 Pm Perfector uploaded by Marilyn N.
I absolutely love this! It goes on so easy and absorb quickly. I'm glad that it doesn't leave a tacky feel to the face because I hate putting my face on the pillow. I wake up with my face still feeling moisturized so it's great to know that while it absorbed quick and didn't feel thick it was enough to keep my face hydrated through the night
Becka B.
Gilbert, AZ
I've never used a "night cream" prior to this one so I have nothing to compare it to, but I did read a lot of great reviews about it online prior to purchasing, and have been really happy with it so far - 2 weeks of use. I started noticing a difference after just a few days/nights. My skin looks more hydrated and feels more smooth. I also like the way it smells. It is very reasonably priced and a little goes a long way so I can imagine this lasting for several months. Do not use too much or you will wake up shiny ;)
Casey S.
I love this cream! Its my favorite cream to use at night. Its moisturizing and it helps clear up my acne. It also smells so good! I use it every night im actually almost out and i will be repurchasing!
Lucia L.
Boise
This is a good product. A little goes a long way and it’s very cheap. It smells okay and works okay. I’ve only used it a few times but i’ve only seen a small difference. I would probably say it’s worth the price and it’s good for me but if you are looking for something that is going to really change your skin, this isn’t it.
Lexi T.
Odenville, AL
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I LOVE this product!! I have really bad scarring on my cheeks and my jaw line and ever since I've used this moisturizer they've basically disappeared! If you have acne scarring I HIGHLY recommend trying out this product!! I use it every night! I've bought it 3 times now! Well worth the $10!
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily  B.
Chalfont, PA
il y a 2 ans
Leigh H. il y a 2 ans
Hey so I have combination skin and I used to use this every night and maybe I was just using too much product but it made me oily
Kayla P.
Palmdale, CA
il y a 4 ans
Formula 10.0.6 Pm Perfector I have oily skin and am wondering what are thoughts on this?
Leigh H. il y a 4 ans
I have combination skin and it works so good for me.