BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFormula 10.0.6
One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub

Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub

by Formula 10.0.6

This purifying scrub leaves skin fresh, smooth and clear. Pumice micro particles buff away dead skin to revitalize your complexion. Oatmeal draws out impurities and zinc controls oil to defy shine. Your face will thank you. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin.

Did anyone else start breaking out after starting using this? Does it get better?
AMAZING! I have sensitive acne prone skin with I grown corse hairs on my chin that cause irritation and hands down I have fallen in love with all the Formula 10.0.6 products!
is this good for oily skin?
Start your review of Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub!
Product Highlights
I love this! I have sensitive skin but this does not feel harsh at all! It definitely takes off all my dead skin / flaky parts of my dry skin. in reviews
Colleen O.
Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub uploaded by Colleen O.
I just got this in my ipsy bag. I love it. Im not usually big on the facial scrubs because they are harsh and it did leave my face a bit red, but the redness went away on its own and it didn't last long. I rubbed the pumice into my skin for a lengthy amount of time, but when I washed it off my face was left nice and shiny and my pores appeared to look smaller. My face honestly feels great! Though repeated use throughout the week on skin that isn't excessively oily or dirty, may cause irriation or dry skin. Another product I recommend, and its actually cheap!
Tammy K.
University Pl, WA
Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub uploaded by Tammy K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really hate the smell - it's overwhelming to me and then as it dissipates I can smell something else that's kind of unappealing, but not horrible. I've used it twice and compared to the other exfoliator that I tried from this brand....not a fan. This one feels rougher on my skin, but the results were nowhere near as smooth or refined feeling. Won't purchase again - not sure I'll even finish the tube, honestly...
Stefany S.
Tazewell, VA
Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub uploaded by Stefany S.
I love this face scrub. I love the purple on the tube and I Love that it is a squeeze tube. The formula smells amazing. No improvements needed for I r this formula. It's a gentle formula even great for sensitive skin. No improvement. It absoloutjey cleans and smooths my skin especially textured areas. It makes my skin so amazingly soft. It cleans my pores and makes the look of them disappear. It gets rid of dry dead skin, oil, and makeup and dirt. It makes my skin glow abd my makeup look 100 times better without Pores. I have somewhat sensitive acne prone skin And I can scrub with this face scrub for a long until I feel smooth and clean without it irritation to my skin. Love this face cleaner.. oils are controlled all day after using this. I love the purple formula and how amazing wonderful it smells. I will purchase t his abd I 100% reccomend this to anyone.
Raleigh A.
Fairburn, GA
Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub uploaded by Raleigh A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a fantastic facial scrub that is also super affordable. I got it at Ulta for $7.99. First of all, it smells very nice. It has kind of a sweet bubble gum sort of scent. And it leaves your skin feeling so soft and refreshed. It’s great at buffing out texture as well as cleaning the skin.
Kenna S.
Pasadena, TX
Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub uploaded by Kenna S.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I have a problem with milia. This product gives me a soft exfoliation with out it being to harsh. It’s gentle enough to use around my eyes as well. I use it twice a week and have seen great improvements to my skin.
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, GA
I don't think this scrub works that well. The particles are quite large and don't seem to remove much dead skin because they're just too big. It smells good, but I don't think it does much and I won't repurchase.
Misty B.
Saint Louis, MO
Absolutely love this scrub.. I luckily don't have sensitive skin and don't suggest those who do to use anything aggressive.. However for me I love how it slough off dead skin, the smell is very nice, my skins soft and smooth afterwards and it's super affordable.. Love this line...
Tiffany B.
Hayward, CA
Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub uploaded by Tiffany B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this after my dermatologist told me knix my other facial scrub due to it having coconut oil in it. I wanted something with a drugstore price, but also didn't want to waste money on another unless product. A little search on Google and a quick purchase on Amazon later, I love this scrub! I have acne prone, combination skin. Although I hate the smell (being 100% honest), I will continue to use this because it keeps my skin smooth, gets the dead skin off, and helps keep my pores clear (I use once a week to avoid over exfoliating). Definitely recommend to my acne sufferers with combo skin!
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub uploaded by jessica R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Sufro mucho de espinal negras y poros abiertos me gusta varias todos mis productos y este me en a ya ya que me quitas espinitas negras es scrip es muy completo su aroma me encanta es fresca y suave
Courtney W.
Harker Heights
Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub uploaded by Courtney W.
Such a good face wash! I got mine for 7.99 at ulta, I’ve had it since December, and it’s helped my skin so much. Gentle enough to use it everyday, as I like to double cleanse my skin. Will repurchase