Add a Photo

By FORMULA 10.0.6
This purifying scrub leaves skin fresh, smooth and clear. Pumice micro particles buff away dead skin to revitalize your complexion. Oatmeal draws out impurities and zinc controls oil to defy shine. Your face will thank you. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin.
Photo (1)
Liz M.
Liz M.
Watsonville, CA

I received this from them as a prize from instagram and wow. I have been breaking out and my skin feels amazing with this! I use this every other day. When I apply my foundation, it applies so smoothly. I'm so amazed by this and I will definitely be buying this when I run out. Try it! It's affordable and such a great product.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Hampton

My pores have never looked better! This scrub has improved the pores on my nose, which have been a problem since I was 12 and they have smoothed out my skin completely. It's cheap and has a lot of product for the price!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA

This scrub is absolutely amazing. I won't use anything else. I can see the pores on my nose going away and they have been a problem for me for years. It's only a plus that this scrub is super cheap! A+!
Maria G.
Maria G.

This product will last you and I love it. It smells very good and it did my skin good. I used once a day (this might too much for some people since it is a face scrub) but it helped me clear my skin.
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.

I love this! I have sensitive skin but this does not feel harsh at all! It definitely takes off all my dead skin / flaky parts of my dry skin.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC

I purchased this at Ulta and I am in love. I use this once a week and it makes my skin feel so smooth and helps clear up any breakouts.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

I've never used this brand before but stumbled upon it in Ulta. I will never use another face scrub again. My skin is clearing after just one week of use! A tiny bit goes a long way. It smells good and makes my skin feel so soft after use.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Gilbert, AZ

This cleanser works really well, and smells amazing. This is definitely part of my everyday routine.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Axedale, Victoria

This exfoliator is really gritty, so it leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth after use! It has a pleasant smell to it as well so thats a plus! Very affordable and definitely would recommend to anyway looking for an exfoliator that will really scrub the skin!
Haley W.
Haley W.

I use this once a week. It's very abrasive, but I suffer through and scrub lightly. It cleans your face and leaves it feeling so smooth.
Mia S.
Mia S.

how is this compared to the "be berry sassy" exfoliant from the same brand?

Join Now