BY FORMULA 10.0.6 #87 in Face Scrubs

This purifying scrub leaves skin fresh, smooth and clear. Pumice micro particles buff away dead skin to revitalize your complexion. Oatmeal draws out impurities and zinc controls oil to defy shine. Your face will thank you. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin. see more...

• is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • how is this compared to the "be berry sassy" exfoliant from the s...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Alyah A.
Santa Rosa, CA
This product smells great but at the same time I feel like the scent is a little to strong for my liking. I have tried a couple other face scrubs but this one is my favorite one so far. This isn't to rough on my skin nor is it to light either which is great because its really hard to find the right kind of face scrub. It does smell really sweet which is the part I dislike but I can get over it. When I wash my face it doesn't cause any irritation or redness which is great because I do have really sensitive skin. I haven't had any issue so far but I have only used it a couple times
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
I love when I can find a cheap, effective facial scrub. When I first tried the product I was expecting it to look like oatmeal because one of the main ingredients is oats with pumice, instead it’s sort of like a pink body gel with little tiny exfoliants in it. I especially like this product because of how exfoliating it is. It’s not too rough, but it’s not too weak either so you really are able to clear away everything and improve your complexion. I will definitely repurchase.
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
Finally an affordable face scrub that actually helps exfoliate my skin without leaving it irritated! I use this 3x a week and it truly leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing! it has a light fragrance and a very gritty texture that polishes your skin and removes the dead skin. it rinses easily and does not dry out your face. it retails for 6.99 Ulta usually has a b o g o1/2 off. I love this company and this product!

[product:formula-10.0.6-one-smooth-operator-pore-clearing-face-scrub]
Myra B.
Flint
I feel like this is a gentle enough formula you could use it everyday if you wanted. Just gritty enough to get the job done. Helps remove dead skin but I don't really know what it does for the pores. I like the smell, it's not over powering. The price point is reasonable.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
This stuff is amazing!! Its super exfoiliating, like it has pumice in it to exfoiliate but its gentle. I love when you can actually feel an exfoiliating scrub!!! It smells really yummy too! I just added this into my skincare routine and use it every other night.
Stephany G.
Love this brand so much! It’s not too irritating on the face and all their products are great! It has a wonderful light smell that lingers after you use this product! It helps get all your makeup off and leaves your face soft and smooth!
Kendra F.
Philadelphia , PA
This product works really good. It will make your skin smooth but if you don’t have oily skin I do not recommend using everyday. The price is great for aground $5 and you get a nice amount.
Jhericca J.
Arlington, TX
I'm on the fence about this scrub. It's really nice, but it feels extremely gritty. At first, I liked the feeling of it, but lately, I just feel like it's not doing enough to really clean my skin. I don't know if I'd buy this again, but I want to try the other two scrubs in the line first.
Kennady M.
South English, IA
I use this brand daily and it never fails to amazing me. All their products smell amazing and feel so light on the skin while still removing all the dirt and makeup from my face. I love this scrub because it is easy on my skin and hard on the nasty stuff I don’t want to stay on my skin.
Molly R.
Lampasas, TX
I just started using this and I am totally in love and need to get my hands on more of their products! It is perfectly gritty and smells wonderful and isn’t overpowering. After washing it doesn’t leave any kind of film on your skin, definitely will be getting more of this!
Mia S.
how is this compared to the "be berry sassy" exfoliant from the same brand?
brooke c.
st louis
is this good for oily skin?