BY FORMULA 10.0.6

This purifying scrub leaves skin fresh, smooth and clear. Pumice micro particles buff away dead skin to revitalize your complexion. Oatmeal draws out impurities and zinc controls oil to defy shine. Your face will thank you. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Priscilla P.
I love this! I have sensitive skin but this does not feel harsh at all! It definitely takes off all my dead skin / flaky parts of my dry skin.
Emma M.
Madison
This is such a good, strong, gritty scrub. If you like gentle scrubs this is definitely not for you. I feel like it really gets all the dead skin off. The reason I took off a star is for 2 reasons. 1- sometimes it's TOO gritty and it can hurt a little after using it, and 2- because it's pretty hard to wash away and it gets stuck a lot in my hairline and eyebrows, which I haven't had happen with any other exfoliator.
Jhericca J.
Dallas, TX
I'm on the fence about this scrub. It's really nice, but it feels extremely gritty. At first, I liked the feeling of it, but lately, I just feel like it's not doing enough to really clean my skin. I don't know if I'd buy this again, but I want to try the other two scrubs in the line first.
Hanna C.
This is my all time favorite, holy grail facial scrub! This stuff is amazing for removing dead skin and clearing out pores. My skin has honestly never looked better! I recommend this to everyone I know.
Ashley B.
Center Line , MI
For me it gets the job done! I love that it exfoliates and actually smooths out my skin. I usually use this one before putting on my make up but also at the end of the day to get that deep clean. You definitely don't want to put too much pressure on face while using or scrub too hard. It definitely gets the job done, work in circles. I also love the bold packaging random but that's the reason I bought it. You also do not need to use a whole lot of product just enough to get the job done. I've had this tube about two months now and I wash my face everyday. But of course it isn't the only face wash I use because I do alternate occasionally. Help this helps! Give it a try it may work better for you.
Misty B.
Bloomington, IL
Absolutely love this scrub.. I luckily don't have sensitive skin and don't suggest those who do to use anything aggressive.. However for me I love how it slough off dead skin, the smell is very nice, my skins soft and smooth afterwards and it's super affordable.. Love this line...
Karisa S.
Billings, MT
I bought this at Ulta when they had a buy one get one sale on Formula 10.0.6 brand. I had never tried it before but had researched it a bit and figured for the price if it didn't work it wasn't a big deal. My skin is very dry and flaky so something that exfoliates is an absolute necessity for me. After the first time I used it my skin felt so soft, clean, and just nice. It works so well and makes a big difference in my day to day routine. I've even had family members over who tried it and loved it so much they went and bought some too
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I don't think this scrub works that well. The particles are quite large and don't seem to remove much dead skin because they're just too big. It smells good, but I don't think it does much and I won't repurchase.
Liz M.
I received this from them as a prize from instagram and wow. I have been breaking out and my skin feels amazing with this! I use this every other day. When I apply my foundation, it applies so smoothly. I'm so amazed by this and I will definitely be buying this when I run out. Try it! It's affordable and such a great product.
the a.
Washington, DC
Actually exfoliates. You'll feel the smooth right after washing, Actually cleans. It'll remove dirt, impurities and even really good makeup. What else can one ask for?! At that price it's doing what some more expensive fancier brands claim and can't. The little scrubbers actually feel like they're doing something instead of melting into your skin...win win win! Ulta carries it.
Mia S.
how is this compared to the "be berry sassy" exfoliant from the same brand?
brooke c.
st louis
is this good for oily skin?