Add a Photo

By FORMULA 10.0.6
This purifying scrub leaves skin fresh, smooth and clear. Pumice micro particles buff away dead skin to revitalize your complexion. Oatmeal draws out impurities and zinc controls oil to defy shine. Your face will thank you. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin.
Liz M.
Liz M.

I received this from them as a prize from instagram and wow. I have been breaking out and my skin feels amazing with this! I use this every other day. When I apply my foundation, it applies so smoothly. I'm so amazed by this and I will definitely be buying this when I run out. Try it! It's affordable and such a great product.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

I've never used this brand before but stumbled upon it in Ulta. I will never use another face scrub again. My skin is clearing after just one week of use! A tiny bit goes a long way. It smells good and makes my skin feel so soft after use.
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.

I love this! I have sensitive skin but this does not feel harsh at all! It definitely takes off all my dead skin / flaky parts of my dry skin.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Axedale, Victoria

This exfoliator is really gritty, so it leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth after use! It has a pleasant smell to it as well so thats a plus! Very affordable and definitely would recommend to anyway looking for an exfoliator that will really scrub the skin!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Gilbert, AZ

This cleanser works really well, and smells amazing. This is definitely part of my everyday routine.

Join Now