BY FORMULA 10.0.6

This purifying scrub leaves skin fresh, smooth and clear. Pumice micro particles buff away dead skin to revitalize your complexion. Oatmeal draws out impurities and zinc controls oil to defy shine. Your face will thank you. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Liz M.
Liz M.
I received this from them as a prize from instagram and wow. I have been breaking out and my skin feels amazing with this! I use this every other day. When I apply my foundation, it applies so smoothly. I'm so amazed by this and I will definitely be buying this when I run out. Try it! It's affordable and such a great product.
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
I love this! I have sensitive skin but this does not feel harsh at all! It definitely takes off all my dead skin / flaky parts of my dry skin.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Center Line , MI
For me it gets the job done! I love that it exfoliates and actually smooths out my skin. I usually use this one before putting on my make up but also at the end of the day to get that deep clean. You definitely don't want to put too much pressure on face while using or scrub too hard. It definitely gets the job done, work in circles. I also love the bold packaging random but that's the reason I bought it. You also do not need to use a whole lot of product just enough to get the job done. I've had this tube about two months now and I wash my face everyday. But of course it isn't the only face wash I use because I do alternate occasionally. Help this helps! Give it a try it may work better for you.
Karisa S.
Karisa S.
BILLINGS, MT
I bought this at Ulta when they had a buy one get one sale on Formula 10.0.6 brand. I had never tried it before but had researched it a bit and figured for the price if it didn't work it wasn't a big deal. My skin is very dry and flaky so something that exfoliates is an absolute necessity for me. After the first time I used it my skin felt so soft, clean, and just nice. It works so well and makes a big difference in my day to day routine. I've even had family members over who tried it and loved it so much they went and bought some too
the a.
the a.
Washington, DC
Actually exfoliates. You'll feel the smooth right after washing, Actually cleans. It'll remove dirt, impurities and even really good makeup. What else can one ask for?! At that price it's doing what some more expensive fancier brands claim and can't. The little scrubbers actually feel like they're doing something instead of melting into your skin...win win win! Ulta carries it.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Oklahoma City, OK
What I like the most about this face scrub is how exfoliating it really is. I don't have extremely sensitive skin, but if I did, I don't think this would be the best product to try. This is also something I can only do twice a week max, but I love the smooth results it gives me after using it. If you need something to buff away pesky dry patches, this is it!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Sioux Falls, SD
I keep this in my shower. It has a fantastic smell! (the same scent as the "Best Face Forward Cleanser"). I love the way this makes my face feel. I have oily skin, and I haven't found a better working exfoliator that doesn't feel like I am rubbing my skin away, or leaving little cuts in my skin!
Misty B.
Misty B.
Bloomington, IL
Absolutely love this scrub.. I luckily don't have sensitive skin and don't suggest those who do to use anything aggressive.. However for me I love how it slough off dead skin, the smell is very nice, my skins soft and smooth afterwards and it's super affordable.. Love this line...
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
It smells really good. It really makes your skin feel smooth and soft and works to clean dead skin and uneven feel. Plus you get so much in the tube for a low price! I am definitely thinking about trying more of their products.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Hampton, VA
My pores have never looked better! This scrub has improved the pores on my nose, which have been a problem since I was 12 and they have smoothed out my skin completely. It's cheap and has a lot of product for the price!
Mia S.
Mia S.
how is this compared to the "be berry sassy" exfoliant from the same brand?
brooke c.