Add a Photo

By FORMULA 10.0.6
This purifying scrub leaves skin fresh, smooth and clear. Pumice micro particles buff away dead skin to revitalize your complexion. Oatmeal draws out impurities and zinc controls oil to defy shine. Your face will thank you. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin.
Liz M.
Liz M.

I received this from them as a prize from instagram and wow. I have been breaking out and my skin feels amazing with this! I use this every other day. When I apply my foundation, it applies so smoothly. I'm so amazed by this and I will definitely be buying this when I run out. Try it! It's affordable and such a great product.
Maria G.
Maria G.

This product will last you and I love it. It smells very good and it did my skin good. I used once a day (this might too much for some people since it is a face scrub) but it helped me clear my skin.
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.

I love this! I have sensitive skin but this does not feel harsh at all! It definitely takes off all my dead skin / flaky parts of my dry skin.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

I've never used this brand before but stumbled upon it in Ulta. I will never use another face scrub again. My skin is clearing after just one week of use! A tiny bit goes a long way. It smells good and makes my skin feel so soft after use.
Karla C.
Karla C.

I absolutely love this product! It's my favorite in the whole entire world, this product is amazing for making my face feel nice and smooth after the first use, it has these small beads that help exfoliate my skin & give me a wonderful smooth face right after, I recommend this to anyone who wants smoother skin, it's an amazing product and can't live without it!
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Axedale, Victoria

This exfoliator is really gritty, so it leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth after use! It has a pleasant smell to it as well so thats a plus! Very affordable and definitely would recommend to anyway looking for an exfoliator that will really scrub the skin!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Gilbert, AZ

This cleanser works really well, and smells amazing. This is definitely part of my everyday routine.
Soraya S.
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC

I loved this face scrub. Just like most of their products a little goes a long way! This is a rough scrub so I'd you are sensitive, stay away. I loved it for a good start scrub once or twice a week and it's great if you need it for a body scrub too!
Haley W.
Haley W.

I use this once a week. It's very abrasive, but I suffer through and scrub lightly. It cleans your face and leaves it feeling so smooth.

Join Now