BY FORMULA 10.0.6

This purifying scrub leaves skin fresh, smooth and clear. Pumice micro particles buff away dead skin to revitalize your complexion. Oatmeal draws out impurities and zinc controls oil to defy shine. Your face will thank you. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kennady M.
South English, IA
I use this brand daily and it never fails to amazing me. All their products smell amazing and feel so light on the skin while still removing all the dirt and makeup from my face. I love this scrub because it is easy on my skin and hard on the nasty stuff I don’t want to stay on my skin.
Molly R.
Lampasas, TX
I just started using this and I am totally in love and need to get my hands on more of their products! It is perfectly gritty and smells wonderful and isn’t overpowering. After washing it doesn’t leave any kind of film on your skin, definitely will be getting more of this!
Magda R.
Fullerton
Recently purchased this scrub at Ulta , I’ve tried other masks from formula 10.0.6 and honestly all there products are amazing and they smell wonderful . This scrub left my face feeling smooth and soft after just one use , I strongly recommend it to everyone
Emma M.
Madison
This is such a good, strong, gritty scrub. If you like gentle scrubs this is definitely not for you. I feel like it really gets all the dead skin off. The reason I took off a star is for 2 reasons. 1- sometimes it's TOO gritty and it can hurt a little after using it, and 2- because it's pretty hard to wash away and it gets stuck a lot in my hairline and eyebrows, which I haven't had happen with any other exfoliator.
Jhericca J.
Dallas, TX
I'm on the fence about this scrub. It's really nice, but it feels extremely gritty. At first, I liked the feeling of it, but lately, I just feel like it's not doing enough to really clean my skin. I don't know if I'd buy this again, but I want to try the other two scrubs in the line first.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
I purchased this at Ulta and i really like it! first of all it smells really good and its great for my sensitive skin. it is gentle enough but still does something for my skin
Ashley B.
Center line, MI
For me it gets the job done! I love that it exfoliates and actually smooths out my skin. I usually use this one before putting on my make up but also at the end of the day to get that deep clean. You definitely don't want to put too much pressure on face while using or scrub too hard. It definitely gets the job done, work in circles. I also love the bold packaging random but that's the reason I bought it. You also do not need to use a whole lot of product just enough to get the job done. I've had this tube about two months now and I wash my face everyday. But of course it isn't the only face wash I use because I do alternate occasionally. Help this helps! Give it a try it may work better for you.
Misty B.
Bloomington, IL
Absolutely love this scrub.. I luckily don't have sensitive skin and don't suggest those who do to use anything aggressive.. However for me I love how it slough off dead skin, the smell is very nice, my skins soft and smooth afterwards and it's super affordable.. Love this line...
Karisa S.
Billings, MT
I bought this at Ulta when they had a buy one get one sale on Formula 10.0.6 brand. I had never tried it before but had researched it a bit and figured for the price if it didn't work it wasn't a big deal. My skin is very dry and flaky so something that exfoliates is an absolute necessity for me. After the first time I used it my skin felt so soft, clean, and just nice. It works so well and makes a big difference in my day to day routine. I've even had family members over who tried it and loved it so much they went and bought some too
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I don't think this scrub works that well. The particles are quite large and don't seem to remove much dead skin because they're just too big. It smells good, but I don't think it does much and I won't repurchase.
brooke c.
st louis
is this good for oily skin?
Mia S.
how is this compared to the "be berry sassy" exfoliant from the same brand?