Add a Photo

By FORMULA 10.0.6
This purifying scrub leaves skin fresh, smooth and clear. Pumice micro particles buff away dead skin to revitalize your complexion. Oatmeal draws out impurities and zinc controls oil to defy shine. Your face will thank you. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin.
Photos (3)
Liz M.
Liz M.
I received this from them as a prize from instagram and wow. I have been breaking out and my skin feels amazing with this! I use this every other day. When I apply my foundation, it applies so smoothly. I'm so amazed by this and I will definitely be buying this when I run out. Try it! It's affordable and such a great product.
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
I love this! I have sensitive skin but this does not feel harsh at all! It definitely takes off all my dead skin / flaky parts of my dry skin.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Center Line, MI
For me it gets the job done! I love that it exfoliates and actually smooths out my skin. I usually use this one before putting on my make up but also at the end of the day to get that deep clean. You definitely don't want to put too much pressure on face while using or scrub too hard. It definitely gets the job done, work in circles. I also love the bold packaging random but that's the reason I bought it. You also do not need to use a whole lot of product just enough to get the job done. I've had this tube about two months now and I wash my face everyday. But of course it isn't the only face wash I use because I do alternate occasionally. Help this helps! Give it a try it may work better for you.
the a.
the a.
Washington, DC
Actually exfoliates. You'll feel the smooth right after washing, Actually cleans. It'll remove dirt, impurities and even really good makeup. What else can one ask for?! At that price it's doing what some more expensive fancier brands claim and can't. The little scrubbers actually feel like they're doing something instead of melting into your skin...win win win! Ulta carries it.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Oklahoma City, OK
What I like the most about this face scrub is how exfoliating it really is. I don't have extremely sensitive skin, but if I did, I don't think this would be the best product to try. This is also something I can only do twice a week max, but I love the smooth results it gives me after using it. If you need something to buff away pesky dry patches, this is it!
Misty B.
Misty B.
Bloomington, IL
Absolutely love this scrub.. I luckily don't have sensitive skin and don't suggest those who do to use anything aggressive.. However for me I love how it slough off dead skin, the smell is very nice, my skins soft and smooth afterwards and it's super affordable.. Love this line...
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
It smells really good. It really makes your skin feel smooth and soft and works to clean dead skin and uneven feel. Plus you get so much in the tube for a low price! I am definitely thinking about trying more of their products.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Hampton, VA
My pores have never looked better! This scrub has improved the pores on my nose, which have been a problem since I was 12 and they have smoothed out my skin completely. It's cheap and has a lot of product for the price!
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
I don't think this scrub works that well. The particles are quite large and don't seem to remove much dead skin because they're just too big. It smells good, but I don't think it does much and I won't repurchase.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
This scrub is absolutely amazing. I won't use anything else. I can see the pores on my nose going away and they have been a problem for me for years. It's only a plus that this scrub is super cheap! A+!
brooke c.
brooke c.
st louis
Mia S.
Mia S.
how is this compared to the "be berry sassy" exfoliant from the same brand?