BY FORMULA 10.0.6

Shine-controlling mask draws out impurities and eliminates excess oil. Purifies and conditions to balance and tone the skin. FEATURES : Sea Kelp - Has cleansing, healing, moisturizing and revitalizing properties. Normalizes the skin s moisture content and protects against infection. Calendula - Has cleansing, astringent, healing, soothing, moisturizing, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Effective for blemish-prone and oily skin conditions Kaolin - Draws out impurities and absorbs excess oil to detoxify the skin. Helps minimize the look of pores. see more...

Formula 10.0.6 No Time to Shine Oil Absorbing Mud Mask
  • "This product works well for absorbing excess oil. I only use it on my T zone though. It does sting a little though, so it might not be the best for those with sensitive skin. " in 3 reviews
Tina C.
This is a great mask, it solidifies when it dries on your face makes talking a little tricky hence the mud, but so easy to remove! It makes my skin soft and not oily.
Victoria K.
Naperville , IL
This is so amazing. I immediately saw results! These masks from this brand are so inexpensive but they are so nice. I definitely recommend this product they are so amazing and i could definitely compare them to a luxury brand.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
I have combination skin and this is the neutralize cleanser I’ve been lookin for! It’s not a rough exfoliate and still leaves my skin soo so super smooth right after. It’s pretty amazing. Love this product and the price!
Lourdes O.
Saint Louis, MO
I have an oily skin and this mask helps my skin feel like new. Having an oily face is never fun and it can feel gross. With this mask you can see a change in your face throughout the day. Yes your skin will get oily but not towards the end of the day.
jaidyn p.
altoona
these face masks are amazing i got through them like crazy. i like to mix up with ones i use too because they all do something different which leaves my skin looking great all the time.
Lexi B.
Fayetteville
This is another one of my favorites! Though peel masks aren’t my first choice, this one is great. It smells amazing, and it’s a good price for the amount of uses you get out of it!
Priya M.
Love this product because of the 3-in-1 scrub, so instead of just washing it off! Love how I get a clear skin from both the mask & the scrub, makes my skin feel & look clear!
Hannah A.
I did not enjoy this face mask. This must have been the first mask that I had ever purchased period for my face and I thought it was good at the time. What did I know? I was young and this was the first from a "fancy" brand. This stung my face and left it a bit red after rinsing. It also made my skin oilier after use. It sucked my face dry of oil and moisture and my face would over compensate with more oil. That being said, I still used it up, because I hate seeing anything go to waste. Even if I dislike a product, I will use it up, because I spent good money on it. At Sephora, I can return thing if I really don't like the product. One of the reasons that I now shop a lot from them.
Nesa W.
Hoquiam
I have combination skin, so sometimes my face is as dry as the Sahara desert and others it's like you can fry chicken on my face, not really but you get the point. So when I am having those super oily days I use this mask at the end of the day and I really notice a difference. But I do have to be careful because if I use it to much it soaks up to much moisture.
Julie J.
I bought this on a whim to try from Ulta store. I tried it on my skin and it felt so very clean . I loved that the mask was easy to peel off and made my skin so smooth. It was reasonably priced and very worth it. Overall I'm a fan of this product. I bought this for my birthday gift for myself.
Fatima H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this mask do a good job at controlling oily skin?
Ashley d.
How good is this at really keeping down the shine in a oily face!?