BY FORMULA 10.0.6

Shine-controlling mask draws out impurities and eliminates excess oil. Purifies and conditions to balance and tone the skin. FEATURES : Sea Kelp - Has cleansing, healing, moisturizing and revitalizing properties. Normalizes the skin s moisture content and protects against infection. Calendula - Has cleansing, astringent, healing, soothing, moisturizing, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Effective for blemish-prone and oily skin conditions Kaolin - Draws out impurities and absorbs excess oil to detoxify the skin. Helps minimize the look of pores. see more...

Sarah S.
This brand is the underdog, but it never disappoints with its products. I have tried several face masks from them and they all smell and feel great. I have used their facial wipes and those are the same great quality. This has proven to be a consistent brand. The only turn off is that it can be a hard brand to find or it is sold out.
Sarah F.
Athens, OH
This product works well for absorbing excess oil. I only use it on my T zone though. It does sting a little though, so it might not be the best for those with sensitive skin.
Stephanie J.
Bronx, NY
love this mask I used it 2 times a week smells good and leaves my face soft and beautiful
Hannah A.
I did not enjoy this face mask. This must have been the first mask that I had ever purchased period for my face and I thought it was good at the time. What did I know? I was young and this was the first from a "fancy" brand. This stung my face and left it a bit red after rinsing. It also made my skin oilier after use. It sucked my face dry of oil and moisture and my face would over compensate with more oil. That being said, I still used it up, because I hate seeing anything go to waste. Even if I dislike a product, I will use it up, because I spent good money on it. At Sephora, I can return thing if I really don't like the product. One of the reasons that I now shop a lot from them.
Alexis S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I loveeee this brand. I've tried many of their face masks, cleansing wipes & other products and have loved them all! They smell amazing & actually do what they're made for. My skin is always super oily & this mask just soaks the excess oil right up. I only use a couple times a week, any more than that & it would probably be too drying. Definitely follow up with a good non-greasy or mattifying moisturizer
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
One of my fav new products! This mask makes my face look & feel amazing! Gets rid of the shine, without drying my face out! Great procuct for sure! WTG Formula 10.0.6!!
Amber G.
Albuquerque, NM
I love formula 10.0.6. Their masks smell so good and they leave your skin as smooth as a babies butt! 😊
Fatima H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mask do a good job at controlling oily skin?
Ashley d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this at really keeping down the shine in a oily face!?