suggested searches

3 star

16%

2 star

1 star

I’m a huge fan of the brand, is affordable and it works great. This specific mask is for the day to day. I love the ingredients and the fact that’s is to treat the skin after being exposed to pollution and every day factors. It keeps my skin on check and the smells is so good.

Product reviewed: Formula 10.0.6 No Stress Zone Skin Defending Cream Mask

I like this, but don’t love it. It smells good and applies evenly and smoothly, but it doesn’t seem like it really does much. I still continue to use it, because I want to give it a chance. As someone with sensitive skin, this does not bother me, I would recommend it for that reason.

Product reviewed: Formula 10.0.6 No Stress Zone Skin Defending Cream Mask

I really love this brand’s products. Great products and affordable price. This mask/cream wash is very soft and smells vibrant bright in frutti. It’s very soft and light weight. Sometimes your skin does Tingle or burn a little but I think it’s because it’s a natural product. It goes away quickly and doesn’t leave redness or anything behind. The smell alone is very distressing while I’m in a hot steamy shower. It will definitely be re-purchase for me.

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
What's y'alls skin care routine??? I just started using this! Has anyone tried it? How good is it?? Let me know plissss Formula 10.0.6 No Stress Zone Skin Defending Cream Mask 🥰
0 answers