FORMULA 10.0.6 Keep Your Cool Skin-Calming Gel Mask uploaded by Khadijah N.FORMULA 10.0.6 Keep Your Cool Skin-Calming Gel Mask uploaded by Khadijah N.FORMULA 10.0.6 Keep Your Cool Skin-Calming Gel Mask uploaded by Elle H.

BY FORMULA 10.0.6

Details

Formula 10.0.6 Keep Your Cook Breakout Calming Mask. This unique gel mask help reduce the appearance of breakouts. Coconut soothes blemishes while refreshing cucumber helps calm even the most angry of flare-ups. The result? Skin is cool, calm and under control.

How to Use

Apply to freshly cleansed and dried skin. Smooth on a thin layer to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Allow mask to dry for 15 minutes then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Gentle enough to leave on overnight. Can be used daily.

Ingredients

Water/Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Polyurethane-34, Isohexadecane, Pullulan, Phenoxyethanol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Fragrance, Laureth-7, Blue 1. R09-14

Chelsea V.
Stockton
Purchased at: ULTA
I have sensitive/red skin and this helped so much! It’s really cooling as it says on the bottle! It smells cucumber melon from Bath & Body Works 😍 It’s a very thin almost watery gel formula so you don’t need to use very much! I would recommend putting this in the refrigerator before using it so it’s even more cooling! This definitely brought my redness down and made my skin feel moisturized! I love this stuff and will buy it again and again!
Destyni P.
Telford
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this brand: this mask is perfect for sunburned skin or chapped, dry, or irritated skin. It can be used as an overnight mask with is super beneficial.
Elliz M.
lodi
Purchased at: ULTA
Love wearing this mask over night. It’s a cooling type of gel and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. Great value. Works for the price.
Genesis G.
This mask feels nice on the skin, but it’s a little awkward. It feels like your rubbing on lotion, but never really rub it in all the way! Haha also, I don’t really notice a ton of difference after use. It’s just “okay”..
Amanda B.
Purchased at: Target
This is an amazing mask for calming flared skin. I had a reaction to a previous mask that caused me to have small hives on my face and this mask helped to reduce the breakout in 2 uses. I immediately noticed results after the first use. The price is perfectly affordable at about $6.
Khadijah N.
Roswell, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
My beauty secret is putting this product in the fridge at least 20-30 minutes before using so it really cold. Coldness helps prevent wrinkles. The gel affect of the mask is great for a cooling affect. Feels just like your at the spa.
Emily H.
Santa Maria
Purchased at: ULTA
This is easily one of my all time favorite face masks! Smells great, works great. I leave it on over night (its super gentle) and wake up with even, happy gorgeous skin. FORMULA 10.0.6 Keep Your Cool Skin-Calming Gel Mask
Elle H.
los angeles
Purchased at: ULTA
I love to use this as a overnight mask it goes on so smooth and gentle and the scent is subtle it sinks into the skin in a timely manner and my pillows are never sticky when i use this mask it's a gel mask which is my fave kind of mask in a tube it's also very calming and relaxing to apply i would recommend this to all my friends
Jennifer P.
Richmond
I love this mask! It’s a cooling gel which makes it feel really nice going on, and it smells good too. I haven’t really noticed any decrease in redness, but it definitely helps to calm down my skin if I’ve been picking at it or anything. Definitely recommend!
Stephanie M.
Chicago
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask is so good if you have breakouts and need something to reduce redness and inflammation. This makes your skin feel like sos smooth and reduces the size of my pimples so fast. This is especially good for sensitive skin. Love this!