BY FORMULA 10.0.6

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

These anytime, anywhere soft cloths effectively remove oil, dirt and make-up. Witch Hazel tones, while cucumber leaves your skin refreshed. Use whenever a good wash is hard to find. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin. . see more...

• I am reading that some love the smell and some returned t...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Courtney S.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are my absolute favorite face wipes, they leave my face and skin feeling clean without any sort of residue or scent. They are extremely affordable and I can always find a good sale on them at Ulta, I use them in the mornings if I don’t have time to clairisonic, after exercising and for removing makeup. Extremely versatile and perfect for sensitive skin. I always have at least 3 packages on hand
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
I only used one face wipe and it took all of my makeup off!!! Amazing! And it isn't harsh on my skin. I love this brand so much. Great product!!! Formula 10.0.6 Keep Me Clean Clarifying Facial Wipes
Maya b.
Evans
These wipes definitely do the job after a workout or sports practice. While yours pores are open the wipes go deep down to clear out any bacteria that may have come from your workout or elsewhere and it prevents blemishes from the root.
Lindsey H.
Adel, GA
I am not a big lover for wipes, but I do enjoy these! It made my skin feel clean and fresh, although I don't think it did an awesome job of taking my makeup off. The smell isn't overwhelming and it does feel soothing on the skin. I personally don't think I'll be buying these again just because I don't really use them!
Helena M.
Formula 10.0.6 has some amazing products, and these wipes are just the same as the rest of their products. I got these at Ulta, and I will probably buy them again. These remove my makeup very well, and they did not irritate my skin. It has been hard to find wipes that don’t irritate my skin.
Brittany D.
I love love love these cleansing wipes! These make my skin look and feel clean and rejuvenated. The cucumber is soothing and makes it easy for me to remove my eye makeup without irritating my sensitive eyelids. Love!!!
Ciara h.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love Formula 10.0.6 products so so much. They are great. I love the natural ingredients, how they smell, their packaging and the results I see when using them. These wipes are awesome. You can remove all your makeup with open wipe. They smell fabulous and leave your skin feeling clean and moisturized after use. In the morning when I wake up after using these wipes, my skin is still dewy and refreshed looking. I love these wipes so much and highly recommend.
Emma M.
Madison, WI
This are so good. I don't wear makeup, so I use these along with micellar water when I'm feeling lazy or traveling and don't want to wash my face. These actually make my skin feel clean and refreshed. The wipes are well saturated but not overly so. The normal full size packaging has a plastic door to open it so it keeps the wipes really fresh. I would 100% recommend these, they're a great face wipe for the small cost.
Brooke H.
Indianapolis, IN
I find this product to be a great buy. My makeup comes off so easily and it only takes one wipe to clean my entire face. It fits well in my makeup bag and doesn't take up too much space. The only negative for this product is that it is fragranced and I am not a huge fan of the smell. Still, it just wash my face after and the smell is gone.
Nina K.
Jackson, MI
I really like these face wipes for removing my makeup after a day of full coverage makeup. It easily gets all the makeup off my face without being too harsh on my skin. It's a little too sudsy to be perfect but I still really enjoy these wipes.
brandy r.
Cape Coral, FL
I am reading that some love the smell and some returned them because they hated the smell. Can anyone try to tell me what they smell like? Did they smell like a medicine type or like an alcohol type smell? If u can describe it that would help. Thanks

back