by Aspire Brands

Amazon: $45.40

Formula 10.0.6 Bundle includes: So Totally Clean Deep Pore Cleanser Original Formula with Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. - Helps clear acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. Helps prevent the development of new acne blemishes. 6.75 fl oz. Seriously...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Formula 10.0.6 Facial Skin Care Set for Acne Prone Skin - Bundle of 4 Items - Cleanser, Moisturizer, Mud Mask & Wipes!
3 years ago
Formula 10.0.6 Facial Skin Care Set for Acne Prone Skin - Bundle of 4 Items - Cleanser, Moisturizer, Mud Mask & Wipes uploaded by Van Averie S.
I super love this toner. It's a good product and it's really affordable. I got this from Ulta. It totally and deeply clean my face down to the pores. I can see that it still strip off dirt even though I just washed my face. It doesn't dry me out. I have an acne prone and combination skin. So much love for this product I have added it to my skin routine. So if you haven't you should totally try this.
3 years agoAmarillo, TX
Loved this toner! Great product and the smell was not too over bearing! Price was great as usual was able to use a coupon from ulta which was really an extra incentive! Really helps with hydrating the skin!
3 years ago
I've only tried the moisturizer and facial wipes alone. Formula 10.0.6 is a pretty good brand. I encourage people who have oily skin or acne to give it a try, you may have skin success.
3 years ago
Formula 10.0.6 Facial Skin Care Set for Acne Prone Skin - Bundle of 4 Items - Cleanser, Moisturizer, Mud Mask & Wipes uploaded by Aniwa O.
This product where do i start. This product has helped my skin so much with acne and breakouts and has helped clear my skin its so great to find a product that works for me Ive been using this product for a while now i brought this at farmers and i would defiantly buy it again its apart of my skin care routine now !
a year agoHamilton , ON
Love everything about this brand. Would definitely go and buy these over and over. If yiu have not yet tried this line, you must.
a year agoMiami
Very good wipes to clean your face and purify if, for acne, fat, to clean it from makeup. Ideal for use at night before sleep