BY FORMULA 10.0.6 #52 in Tinted Moisturizers

This moisturizing lotion has you covered.  It offers sun protection with a healthy, golden-tint.  Refreshing aloe calms while vitamin A soothes to defend against clogged pores. ; see more...

Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
This tinted face moisturizer has a great color to it but I do not feel like it is as moisturizing as other products that I have tried. I feel like if you are in a humid area this might be a great product for not dripping off easily. I am not sure if I will be buying it again.
Megan S.
So I really like the fact that this has SPF right in the makeup! Makes life a little easier, right, because we all know that sunlight causes damage, and worst of all wrinkles!!! It also nourishes your skin with its moisturizing properties! Nice!
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
Love this tinted moisturizer . Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Tiffany R.
Cantril, IA
Not too harsh on the skin or overwhelming. Great for everyday use. Always love tinted moisturizers in the summer when you do not want anything too heavy or thick on your skin . Being outside in the sun can really make your makeup run . This is a perfect alternative.
Shikinya C.
I can't say enough about Formula 10.0.6 products! If you're looking for quality products at affordable prices then this is the skincare brand for you. The Face The Day moisturizer is smooth, light and non-greasy. Definitely worth trying out!
kat w.
Milledgeville, GA
This tinted moisturizer is perfect for summer because it is not too greasy and is the perfect amount of coverage and sunscreen for the beach or pool! I have dry/combo skin and I love this as one of my every day summer foundation/moisturizer!
Lindsey E.
I really like this! I'm very pale and NEED a moisturizer with spf. This isn't too oily and it keeps my skin feeling soft, smooth, and healthy. I have very sensitive skin and this works great for me.
Kaitlyn K.
Stony Brook, NY
I find that this is a very nice moisturizer and I like the reassurance of the SPF. It provides a nice light coverage for my skin, which is good for a day-to-day basis and doesn't cause breakout or feel oily on the skin.
Susana P.
Woodinville, WA
Do you like to have a perfect skin? You can use this for your face. Is good and they will give you some properties to have a perfect skin face
Stefania M.
It is one of my top 5 options on moisturizers. The fact that it has SPF makes it a really good option. Is not oily so you can put make up on it
lesley b.
Is it a good moisture
Rozalynne O.
Johnston, SC
Would this be good for someone with combination skin?
Ashley H.
Can you tell me about this product. I want a light weight moisturizer that isn't too oily. would this be good?
Jasmine H.
Would this be good with oily to combination skin?
Gabby M.
Since it is tinted, is it very noticeable or just a little bit of shimmer?