Add a Photo

By FORMULA 10.0.6
#17 in Tinted Moisturizers
This moisturizing lotion has you covered.  It offers sun protection with a healthy, golden-tint.  Refreshing aloe calms while vitamin A soothes to defend against clogged pores. ;
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Cantril, IA

Not too harsh on the skin or overwhelming. Great for everyday use. Always love tinted moisturizers in the summer when you do not want anything too heavy or thick on your skin . Being outside in the sun can really make your makeup run . This is a perfect alternative.
Megan S.
Megan S.

So I really like the fact that this has SPF right in the makeup! Makes life a little easier, right, because we all know that sunlight causes damage, and worst of all wrinkles!!! It also nourishes your skin with its moisturizing properties! Nice!
Shikinya C.
Shikinya C.

I can't say enough about Formula 10.0.6 products! If you're looking for quality products at affordable prices then this is the skincare brand for you. The Face The Day moisturizer is smooth, light and non-greasy. Definitely worth trying out!
kat w.
kat w.
Alpharetta, GA

This tinted moisturizer is perfect for summer because it is not too greasy and is the perfect amount of coverage and sunscreen for the beach or pool! I have dry/combo skin and I love this as one of my every day summer foundation/moisturizer!
Stefania M.
Stefania M.

It is one of my top 5 options on moisturizers. The fact that it has SPF makes it a really good option. Is not oily so you can put make up on it
johni h.
johni h.

I like this. Little expensive I think because I have other products that are just as good but a little cheaper. But I do like this!
michelle s.
michelle s.
Fort Worth, TX

This is my go to moisturizers keeps me looking young and healthy and I don't have to worry when I'm in the sun
Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.
Stamford, CT

Me encantan ese producto es un poco caro pero vale la pena pena hacer el esfuerzo para tenerlo
Holly  S.
Holly S.
Atlanta, GA

I personally loved this product. It is smooth and blends really well. I like the smell too!
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Glen Head, NY

I find that this is a very nice moisturizer and I like the reassurance of the SPF. It provides a nice light coverage for my skin, which is good for a day-to-day basis and doesn't cause breakout or feel oily on the skin.
lesley b.
lesley b.

Is it a good moisture
Rozalynne O.
Rozalynne O.
Johnston, SC

Would this be good for someone with combination skin?
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

Can you tell me about this product. I want a light weight moisturizer that isn't too oily. would this be good?
Sig r.
Sig r.
Fresh Meadows, NY

I've really been interested in trying this product. Does anybody know how it is with sensitive and acne prone skin? I've gone through so many moisturizers that have broken out and irritated my skin and I really don't want that to happen again,
Gabby M.
Gabby M.

Since it is tinted, is it very noticeable or just a little bit of shimmer?

Join Now