BY FORMULA 10.0.6 #38 in Tinted Moisturizers

This moisturizing lotion has you covered.  It offers sun protection with a healthy, golden-tint.  Refreshing aloe calms while vitamin A soothes to defend against clogged pores. ; see more...

• Would this be good with oily to combination skin?1 Answers
  • Since it is tinted, is it very noticeable or just a little bit of s...1 Answers
  • How tinted is this product? Does it look too thic...Be the first to answer!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Cantril, IA
Not too harsh on the skin or overwhelming. Great for everyday use. Always love tinted moisturizers in the summer when you do not want anything too heavy or thick on your skin . Being outside in the sun can really make your makeup run . This is a perfect alternative.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Formula 10.0.6 Face the Day Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15, 2.54 Ounces
So I really like the fact that this has SPF right in the makeup! Makes life a little easier, right, because we all know that sunlight causes damage, and worst of all wrinkles!!! It also nourishes your skin with its moisturizing properties! Nice!
kat w.
kat w.
Milledgeville, GA
This tinted moisturizer is perfect for summer because it is not too greasy and is the perfect amount of coverage and sunscreen for the beach or pool! I have dry/combo skin and I love this as one of my every day summer foundation/moisturizer!
Shikinya C.
Shikinya C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough about Formula 10.0.6 products! If you're looking for quality products at affordable prices then this is the skincare brand for you. The Face The Day moisturizer is smooth, light and non-greasy. Definitely worth trying out!
Stefania M.
Stefania M.
It is one of my top 5 options on moisturizers. The fact that it has SPF makes it a really good option. Is not oily so you can put make up on it
johni h.
johni h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this. Little expensive I think because I have other products that are just as good but a little cheaper. But I do like this!
michelle s.
michelle s.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my go to moisturizers keeps me looking young and healthy and I don't have to worry when I'm in the sun
Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.
Stamford, CT
Me encantan ese producto es un poco caro pero vale la pena pena hacer el esfuerzo para tenerlo
Vashawn C.
Vashawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this tinted moisturizer . Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Holly  S.
Holly S.
Atlanta, GA
I personally loved this product. It is smooth and blends really well. I like the smell too!
lesley b.
lesley b.
Is it a good moisture
Rozalynne O.
Rozalynne O.
Johnston, SC
Would this be good for someone with combination skin?
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you tell me about this product. I want a light weight moisturizer that isn't too oily. would this be good?
Sig r.
Sig r.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I've really been interested in trying this product. Does anybody know how it is with sensitive and acne prone skin? I've gone through so many moisturizers that have broken out and irritated my skin and I really don't want that to happen again,
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since it is tinted, is it very noticeable or just a little bit of shimmer?