BY FORMULA 10.0.6 #51 in Tinted Moisturizers

This moisturizing lotion has you covered.  It offers sun protection with a healthy, golden-tint.  Refreshing aloe calms while vitamin A soothes to defend against clogged pores. ; see more...

Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tinted face moisturizer has a great color to it but I do not feel like it is as moisturizing as other products that I have tried. I feel like if you are in a humid area this might be a great product for not dripping off easily. I am not sure if I will be buying it again.
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I really like the fact that this has SPF right in the makeup! Makes life a little easier, right, because we all know that sunlight causes damage, and worst of all wrinkles!!! It also nourishes your skin with its moisturizing properties! Nice!
Kaitlyn K.
Stony Brook, NY
I find that this is a very nice moisturizer and I like the reassurance of the SPF. It provides a nice light coverage for my skin, which is good for a day-to-day basis and doesn't cause breakout or feel oily on the skin.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this tinted moisturizer . Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Susana P.
Woodinville , WA
Do you like to have a perfect skin? You can use this for your face. Is good and they will give you some properties to have a perfect skin face
Stefania M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is one of my top 5 options on moisturizers. The fact that it has SPF makes it a really good option. Is not oily so you can put make up on it
johni h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this. Little expensive I think because I have other products that are just as good but a little cheaper. But I do like this!
Beatriz V.
Stamford, CT
Me encantan ese producto es un poco caro pero vale la pena pena hacer el esfuerzo para tenerlo
Karla P.
Salinas, CA
Excelente me encanto además de que es muy practico y económico de verdad se los recomiendo
michelle s.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my go to moisturizers keeps me looking young and healthy and I don't have to worry when I'm in the sun
lesley b.
Is it a good moisture
Ashley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you tell me about this product. I want a light weight moisturizer that isn't too oily. would this be good?
Rozalynne O.
Johnston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this be good for someone with combination skin?
Jasmine H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this be good with oily to combination skin?
Gabby M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since it is tinted, is it very noticeable or just a little bit of shimmer?