Formula 10.0.6 Down to the Pore Blackhead Banishing Pore Strips uploaded by Alaa S.

BY FORMULA 10.0.6

Formula 10.0.6 Down to the Pore Blackhead Banishing Pore Strips see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "these strips are different from the regular ones because of the added ingredients kaolin clay and tea tree oil." in 1 review
Josie E.
Galloway, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These pore strips seriously own my heart. These pull blackheads like I have never seen. They are a good value too! I use them all the time and I even have my boyfriend use them on his nose. It's sleek packaging, easy to access and it works wonders!
althea c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It didn't get a lot of the black heads at the first try, I had to put like 3 strips in a row, it wasn't bad but it wasn't good either, I just liked the fact it had great ingredients that left a nice smell.
Kayla P.
Franklin, NC
I got theses from Urban Outfitters and was obsessed. I love the clean feeling they leave me with and the best part is they don't leave behind shreds of the cloth on your nose after use like the classic Biore strips!
Morgan M.
Wilmington, NC
These are my go to pore strips! They work very well I like these wat better than biore which is a hard name brand to beat must try!
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY
These pore strips are straight-up garbage. I tried them after seeing them at Ulta and decided to give them a shot as an alternative to the classic Biore strips that I love. The only reason I didn't return them is because I essentially got them for free after a BOGO and a 20% off coupon. They're so painful to remove because they stick like super glue to my skin and basically refuse to come off. I've used them 4 times now and each time I've had to rip them off and no blackheads have come out any of the times. For nearly $1 per strip I want something that's going to work without giving me damaged skin and serious pain.
Samantha P.
Burnsville, MN
Down to the pore works well to clean pores. Really helped to clean out the pores along the bridge of my nose. Does not hurt when pulled off. Is sticky enough to stay on, but does not stick to skin when being taken off. Purchased this product on my own.
Anna S.
Batesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing pore strips- so much better than the classic Biore strips. These actually pull my blackheads out! These strips have tea tree oil in them, which also really help with future blackheads for me. The Biore ones would leave some product from the strip behind no matter how long I kept it on, but these come off flawlessly. Will purchase forever!
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
These strips are different from the regular ones because of the added ingredients kaolin clay and tea tree oil. kaolin clay draws out and dries up impurities, and tea tree is a natural antimicrobial agent. the only pore strips i like better than these are the black Boscia ones, but they are much more expensive.
Brooke K.
I have always used these pore strips as they come at a reasonable price at my local pharmacy. The only issue is that these don't always get all the blackheads out which is quite disappointing. However, the tea tree oil in them is very soothing after taking the strip off and works to heal the hole.
stacey d.
lincoln
I use these strips once a weeks to unblock my pores and i love them there quick and easy to use
Abigail M.
Avondale, AZ
Can you put them anywhere on your face or only on certain spots
Heather H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do these compare to Biore pore strips?
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
How are these for combination skin? Do they leave behind any excess of the strip? Does it dry your skin up after using?
Erin K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How are these compared to bore strip
Chelsie P.
Greenwood, NE
Has anyone had any reactions due to the Tea Tree Oil? I LOVE ESSENTIAL OILS, however without an above average amount of a carrier oil, Tea Tree causes an allergic reaction. I'm super interested but would hate for my nose to look worse after using them due to the ingredients. Thank you!