Formula 10.0.6 Down to the Pore Blackhead Banishing Pore Strips uploaded by Alaa S.

BY FORMULA 10.0.6

Formula 10.0.6 Down to the Pore Blackhead Banishing Pore Strips see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "these strips are different from the regular ones because of the added ingredients kaolin clay and tea tree oil." in 1 review
Danee S.
Lake Charles, LA
These pore strips work wonders! While I do wish they Came in a larger bundle when you buy a box, you can find them on sale regularly so that isn’t a big issue. These strips will pull out bad decisions from your past!!! They are great. I have even cut them and placed them in areas other than my nose and they still do the trick. I like to apply a strip then do a face mask from this brand and do a double dose of skincare to my skin!!
Michaela M.
Elmira, NY
These work better than the biker strips but still are hard to use sometimes. You definitely need to read the directions and cleanse your skin before. They’re not too harsh and they don’t damage your skin when using! I would definitely recommend
Josie E.
Grove City, OH
These pore strips seriously own my heart. These pull blackheads like I have never seen. They are a good value too! I use them all the time and I even have my boyfriend use them on his nose. It's sleek packaging, easy to access and it works wonders!
althea c.
It didn't get a lot of the black heads at the first try, I had to put like 3 strips in a row, it wasn't bad but it wasn't good either, I just liked the fact it had great ingredients that left a nice smell.
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY
These pore strips are straight-up garbage. I tried them after seeing them at Ulta and decided to give them a shot as an alternative to the classic Biore strips that I love. The only reason I didn't return them is because I essentially got them for free after a BOGO and a 20% off coupon. They're so painful to remove because they stick like super glue to my skin and basically refuse to come off. I've used them 4 times now and each time I've had to rip them off and no blackheads have come out any of the times. For nearly $1 per strip I want something that's going to work without giving me damaged skin and serious pain.
Anna S.
Batesville, IN
Amazing pore strips- so much better than the classic Biore strips. These actually pull my blackheads out! These strips have tea tree oil in them, which also really help with future blackheads for me. The Biore ones would leave some product from the strip behind no matter how long I kept it on, but these come off flawlessly. Will purchase forever!
Daisy B.
Enterprise, AL
These strips are different from the regular ones because of the added ingredients kaolin clay and tea tree oil. kaolin clay draws out and dries up impurities, and tea tree is a natural antimicrobial agent. the only pore strips i like better than these are the black Boscia ones, but they are much more expensive.
Samantha P.
Burnsville, MN
Down to the pore works well to clean pores. Really helped to clean out the pores along the bridge of my nose. Does not hurt when pulled off. Is sticky enough to stay on, but does not stick to skin when being taken off. Purchased this product on my own.
Kayla P.
Franklin, NC
I got theses from Urban Outfitters and was obsessed. I love the clean feeling they leave me with and the best part is they don't leave behind shreds of the cloth on your nose after use like the classic Biore strips!
Shelby M.
Manchester
They work okay. I definitely prefer to use biore strips though. So unfortunately I will not be repurchasing these.
Abigail M.
Avondale, AZ
Can you put them anywhere on your face or only on certain spots
Erin K.
How are these compared to bore strip
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Has anyone had any luck finding this in store at their Walgreens store location?
Heather M.
Madison, MS
How do these compare to biore strips?
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
How are these for combination skin? Do they leave behind any excess of the strip? Does it dry your skin up after using?