BY FORMULA 10.0.6

Details

Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask Orange + Bergamot This Super-Cleansing Detox Mask Cleanses Impurities For a Clearer, Brighter, Complexion. The energy of orange recharges, while sea salt cleanses and bergamot balances. Your face will notice the difference.

How to Use

Apply to freshly cleansed and dried skin. Apply a thin coating over the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Allow mask to dry for 10-15 minutes then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Pat skin dry. Use 1-3 times per week.

Precautions: Use with care. For external use only. Keep out of eyes. If irritation or rash develops, discontinue use.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Betonite, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cateareth-20, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Xanthum Gum, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

FORMULA 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask
  • "I LOVE this product. It smells so delicious and just feels incredible on your skin. It tingles a little so if you have super sensitive skin, I wouldn't suggest it. I personally prefer a slight tingle.I use it about two or three times a week and my skin is lovely. I've bought countless bottles of this and don't regret a dime. Highly recommend." in 20 reviews
  • "My skin felt brand new!" in 1 review
  • "This face mask makes your face super soft and helps with the oils on your face to help control them." in 1 review
  • "I t smells amazing too." in 1 review
  • "Skillfully designed and packaged this facial cleanser is a sure eye catcher." in 1 review
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
I tried quite a few of this brands face masks and so far all are great! My favorites tho are this one and the be berry bright exfoliating mud mask. This mask i think would be great for anybody as its a detox mask but its also more gentle and soothing so even dry sensitive skin people can use it as well. The smell is amazing like ur in a spa and it gently tingled my skin while on and when i took it off my skin looked and felt very clean, fresh, and detoxed and my skin looked brighter as well. I use it once a week but can be used up to 3 times a week. And the price is awesome too for the amount and there is so many to choose from but this one is perfect for anybody in my opinion. Out of all the face masks i tried this brands are the best for me
Le Neigh S.
Sartell, MN
A light tingle with a whole lot of detox! I use this mask once a week and actually keep it in my shower! Super cleansing and pulls impurities right out! I love the bergamot scent! Great price and great results!
Litzy E.
Hilmar
When ever i feel like my face feels like it needs to be cleaned i normally go to this face mask, i personally use this about 2x a week and like how my face feels very cleansed and smooth. I highly recommend this it really does work wonders !
Piper M.
San Angelo, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this mask! The whole line of products from this brand seem to be effective in addressing my skin issues, and this one in particular is a favorite of mine. Improved my skin tone and texture as well as a reduction in the size and inflammation of current acne flare ups. As an added bonus it smells great too! I will continue to use it in my current face mask rotation.
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
Love love love! I love this product and this entire line! I use this after my 10.0m6 smooth operator face scrub and this mud mask leaves my skin taught and firl, almost a lifting effect and gets any last little bit of dirt and oil from my pores. I use this 2x a week and I'm in love with the results. I have used masks that coast 5 times this and havnt gotten the same results as this one. It is 6.99 at ulta and they almost always have a bogo 1/2 off sale so it's super affordable to give this product and brand a try! [product:formula-10.0.6-deep-down-detox-ultra-cleansing-mud-mask]
Kelsey S.
Sharpsville, IN
I love the Deep down detox mud mask! It tingles a little bit when you put it on, but that makes me feel like it’s working better! After using it one time, my breakouts were about 90% better. I use it about two times a week, and I am break out free! It goes on smooth, smells amazing, and is easy to wash off! I will definitely repurchase this!
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
This is one of my favorite go-to clay masks of all time. It works well with all skin types (I have combination/oily skin). The clay itself smells nice and light and doesn’t have an unpleasant odor. It’s not too thick of a mask but goes on the skin even and smooth, and it doesn’t dry tight on the face. It dries smooth but doesn’t feel like it is pulling your skin, however you can definitely feel it working to clean deep down. Occasionally I’ll have a cooling or warming sensation on my face when I use this mask but it tells you on the packaging that that is normal and means it’s working. This mask is also really affordable so it’s definitely worth getting!
Nickeisha N.
Union
Purchased at: ULTA
Let me break this down for ya, smells great, drys out those stupid impurities, makes your skin feel smooth and cleaning away any remaining annoying make up. What more can you ask for????? Literally so great and simple to use AND IT WAS CHEAP
Bailey U.
Gladstone , MO
I really liked this mask. It smells soo good and after a few uses my skin looked brighter and my pores were visibly smaller. I don't suffer from a lot of acne just the occasional blemish but I don't recall any breakouts while this mask was in my regimen. I recommend using it twice a week. The only thing is that this kind of stings, kind of a lot. For the first 10minutes it kinda hurts. It never left my face red, or irritated in any way but it definitely stung every time
Summer N.
Purchased at: ULTA
Moving my lips while I can because like any other mud mask, your face gets stiff. This product smells AMAZING! It glides over your skin and is easy to take off. My skin looks brighter, clearer, and smoother after the first use. It feels just as smooth as it looks, too. I like to use this when my skin is feeling dry and looking dull. Winter is here so I'm turning to this more often throughout the week. Great purchase!
Toka H.
Eden Prairie, MN
I've ALWAYS wanted to try this but am never able to find it at my local drugstores
Alicia C.
Somerset, KY
Where can you find this product? Is it for sensitive skin?
Aimee S.
Brownsville, TX
How much time does it take to dry? Is it good for combination skin?
Stephanie G.
West Hills
Is it normal if your face starts to burn while in use?
Elisa L.
Wake Village , TX
I picked this up at Old Navy by the registers & thought I'd give this a try! I already use the Pore Mask, so I'm hoping for good things from this product! How do you ladies like it so far? Are you or have you seen any results?