FORMULA 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask

by Formula 10.0.6

Details

Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask Orange + Bergamot This Super-Cleansing Detox Mask Cleanses Impurities For a Clearer, Brighter, Complexion. The energy of orange recharges, while sea salt cleanses and bergamot balances. Your face will notice the difference.

How to Use

Apply to freshly cleansed and dried skin. Apply a thin coating over the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Allow mask to dry for 10-15 minutes then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Pat skin dry. Use 1-3 times per week.

Precautions: Use with care. For external use only. Keep out of eyes. If irritation or rash develops, discontinue use.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Betonite, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cateareth-20, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Xanthum Gum, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Does this mask hurt to peel off?
Does this dry your face out, specifically the cheeks? I’m oily in my t zone.
Is this ok for sensitive skin?
Start your review of FORMULA 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...feels incredible on your skin. It tingles a little so if you have super sensitive skin, I wouldn't suggest it. I personally prefer a slight tingle.I use it about two or three times a week and my skin is lovely. I've bought countless bottles of this and don't regret a dime. Highly recommend.in reviews
This face mask makes your face super soft and helps with the oils on your face to help control them.in reviews
Skillfully designed and packaged this facial cleanser is a sure eye catcher.in reviews
My skin felt brand new!in reviews
I t smells amazing too.in reviews
Madeline F.
Davenport, FL
FORMULA 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask uploaded by Madeline F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is easily one of the best mud masks I’ve ever used you instantly feel the tightening in your skin and your pores literally shrink! It does burn a bit in the beginning but i feel like that’s what it does in order to tighten
Tammy K.
University Pl, WA
FORMULA 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask uploaded by Tammy K.
Purchased at: ULTA
It's been unusually hot the last few days, and my skin has responded in kind with a few whiteheads. Heat, sunscreen and sweat are a bad combo for me. Perfect opportunity to try my new mask! First off, I love the scent - very pleasant and not overpowering at all. Texture of a smooth putty. I used a brush but ended up needing to use my fingers to get it even and get coverage where I needed it. Started drying very quickly and you could tell which spots were oilier than others. Dried down very smooth, and a bit tightened. When I rinsed it away my skin was very fresh and soft. No redness whatsoever though there was a lingering tightness, so I'll likely only use this once a week or every other week. Great mask though - I really am enjoying this brand, between their prices and great selection. Also, all of the products I've purchased from them so far had a foil safety seal, which I appreciate.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,851 reviews
FORMULA 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask uploaded by Lisa F.
I love Formula 10.0.6 products especially their oil cleanser Bare Face Beauty Skin-Hydrating Cleansing Oil . I decided to purchase this mask along with 5 other mini Formula 10.0.6 masks. Personally, I don’t really like peel masks, Most of the time they hurt my sensitive skin so I’m happy this one is a mud mask made with orange and Bergamot along with kaolin clay to detoxify my pores. It also makes my skin look brighter and fresh!
MarieChele P.
FORMULA 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask uploaded by MarieChele P.
This mask is interesting to me! I do have oily skin but am trying to not overly dry my skin in hopes of not producing so much oil... This mask is a dry mask however I feel it doesn't strip my skin of all it's natural oils plus I tone to help with that... It's an affordable price... I use it every 3-4 days...
Krista D.
Norfolk, VA
FORMULA 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask uploaded by Krista D.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s got a sting to it which I don’t mind considering it’s orange and has sea salt ingredients. Takes a while to harden before wash. Good price at Ulta but I found out after purchase that Old Navy sells for a dollar cheaper in their check out aisle goodies section. Not terrible though but honestly will shop around when I’m out
Keilani L.
Redlands, CA
FORMULA 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask uploaded by Keilani L.
Purchased at: Amazon
The deep down detox mud mask is great after a week of working out and feeling like your pores are clogged with dirt and oil. I love to use this mask after I have a run outside or hike. I have sensitive skin but this mask does not irritate it at all! I suffer from severe allergies so the fact that this mask has not caused any irritation says a lot!! I use this brand religiously on my skin. And this mask is great when you feel you need a deep cleanse !! Your pores will love you after using this mask.
Emily S.
Springfield, MO
FORMULA 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask uploaded by Emily S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my first buy from this brand. I needed to get rid of the planets colonizing my face. The size of these monsters reduced and i really liked the citrus fragrance from the orange and bergamot. This brand and product will be a repurchase.
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
FORMULA 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask uploaded by Liiz B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Extra exfoliating cleansing cream that leaves your skin clean soft and radiant with its properties of sea salts and Bergamot leave an incredible result.!!!😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍
Breanna R.
Fresno, CA
FORMULA 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask uploaded by Breanna R.
I love this it’s a cheaper alternative and it works great it also smells so good, I do see differences in my skin after I use this, my skin seems brighter and more hydrated, it’s great to use at night and it does the job some higher brands don’t
Ally W.
Omaha, NE
FORMULA 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask uploaded by Ally W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was really hopeful I would love this product, but it wasn’t my favorite. It is fairly thick and hard to rub off after it hardens. It also has fairly strong ingredients that are not “clean” so I will not be purchasing again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...