BY FORMULA 10.0.6

Passionfruit + Green Tea This fresh, foaming gel cleanser washes away oil and impurities for a sparkling, clear complexion. Green tea and chamomile pacify while passionfruit balances skin. Your skin looks clean, clear and healthy every day. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin. ; see more...

• Does this product leave the skin oily.2 Answers
  • Does this product dry your skin out? My skin gets dry and...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have sensitive skin I've tried many cleaners break my face out! But this face wash is sensitive enough to do it's job without tearing up my skin! It's very affordable, and I will stock up on this when I have a chance! I would recommend this is comparable to the simple brand and works just as good!" in 5 reviews
Cody D.
Little Elm, TX
Been using this for about a year. Used to use Clinique face wash.  My face has cleared up so much since i started using this. My skin is been alot more clear. No breakouts.. Best price to. Its only $6.99. Think it is as good as any of the more expensive skin care
Danee S.
Lake Charles, LA
Bad. Bad. Bad. I used this facewash for over a year? I absolutely love their face mask and have many of them, but this facewash ruined my skin. I had dry patches all over and my mouth had crusty dry spots in the sides that were painful! When I finally targeted to this product I was done with it! Be very careful if you are not oily when using this product. It is very mild so I did not expect such a drastic effect, but After two uses with a different product and some tlc my face was healed 🤤
Morgan M.
Little Rock, AR
I will never use another face wash again! This facial cleanser is great for every day use & not too harsh. It has kept my skin clear, smooth & bright. It is inexpensive compared to other high-rated cleansers & I would definitely recommend this face wash!!
Hope B.
Love! This makes my face look and feel so smooth. This also has an amazing scent that never bothers me. I use this cleanser everyday and have noticed that my face looks so much better! This has never caused any breakouts for me.
Re’Shell M.
goodwater
This product deserves far more than 5 stars. I will never allow myself to run out of this face wash. I have purchased this more times than i can remember. It is extremely gentle on the face and never leaves my face feeling tight/dry. I struggle with acne and this has helped me so much. I like to change skin care products often, but every time i go a few days without this, i go right back to it because i can tell a huge difference in my face when i don’t use it daily. I love this!!
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
I love this stuff! The formula 10.0.6 is the best and this is a great cleanser! It smells amazing too! And it is affordable. It foams a little but not too much. Makes your face feel clean and fresh.
Jenna M.
I use this product everyday to clean my face and I love it. And it is also cheap which is great. It can feel tight after using it so I always make sure to put moisturizer on after I use it. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great cheap face wash. But if you have sensitive skin I don’t think you should use this product because of the drying.
Destiny B.
Radford, VA
This smells really good. The passion fruit and green tea wake you up in the mornings. I like that it’s affordable and available at Target. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. The downside is that this face wash is a little runny so when you go to wash your face you end up with 2 or 3x the product you actually need. It’s a bummer because you can’t put the excess product back in the bottle.
Zakiyah C.
Macon, GA
This product is just absolutely amazing for oily to combination skin. The price range of these products are amazing and I just overall love this brand so much. I believe that if you use all the products together. This product and their toner together leaves me skin looking young and fresh.
Whitney J.
LaGrangeville, NY
I use every step of theirs for my daily sling care routine, and let me tell you. I was looking for something affordable, and in my budget. Check. And I was looking for something that’s really going to make my skin feel it’s best...and that’s exactly what I’m receiving.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
Does this product leave the skin oily.
Heather H.
Does this product dry your skin out? My skin gets dry and flaky from other cleansers.