BY FORMULA 10.0.6

Passionfruit + Green Tea This fresh, foaming gel cleanser washes away oil and impurities for a sparkling, clear complexion. Green tea and chamomile pacify while passionfruit balances skin. Your skin looks clean, clear and healthy every day. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin. . see more...

• I have dry skin and it's also sensitive to many moisturiz...5 Answers
  • Is this line cruelty free ? 2 Answers
  • Does it also work as a make-up remover? I like my cleanse...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I absolutely love this face cleanser. I use it every day. It's gentle on my sensitive skin, it's helped my skin clear up immensely and it's inexpensive. I love this brand and I pretty much own all their products. The ingredients for the products contain lots of fruits and other natural ingredients. My skin has never looked and felt so good in years. I barely use anything else to cleanse my face besides Formula 10.0.6 products. I highly recommend this product and any of the others from this brand." in 26 reviews
  • "Other than that, it cleans very well and i can put up with how liquidy it is." in 1 review
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
This has been one of my favorite foaming cleansers for years now. I first tried it out at a friend's house and I fell in love with the smell and how fresh it made my skin feel afterwards! It is budget-friendly as well, I believe I got it at ulta for under $10! I use this cleanser in the mornings because it makes my face feel so fresh and the smell is a nice sweet grapefruit-y smell. I would say to squeeze gently because a lot of the product can come oozing out!
Emma B.
First off this smells really nice, some of their products have a smell I’m not found of but this one is nice and refreshing. Some people just wash their faces with a scrub but it’s nice to wash it with a gentle cleanser sometimes. I use this went I want a gentle wash. Great product and cheap. Makes my skin feel nice and smooth afterwards as well 🤗
Johannah G.
Portage, MI
Love this gentle face cleanser! It is a clear gel with a light fruity fragrance that slightly lathers as you use it on your face. It doesn’t leave my face feeling stripped of oils like some cleansers I’ve used it the past! I would definitely recommend especially for more sensitive skin.
Regina H.
This cleanser is so refreshing and the scent is great. It is not too overwhelming. It removes all of your makeup. It has a gel consistently and it really deep cleans your skin. This cleanser works well with cleansing brushes. This is the best way to use this cleanser. You can get this product at CVS. I am a repeat user of this product. The packaging is simple. I would recommend this product.
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
I tried this product on a whim and it was the best decision I hav ever made! It smells oh so fresh and it is so gentle on my skin. It foams up the perfect amount and make my skin incredibly soft. By far my favorite skin care line and it has amazing prices!
Allie M.
Alliance
I used to buy a new cleanser every week or two. I could NOT find anything that I LOVED. I can't stop using this one by Formula 10.0.6! It is gentle, but it takes all my makeup off, and my skin has been looking and feeling amazing! I will be repurchasing.
Isabelle P.
Gainesville, GA
This cleanser smells so good! It’s perfect for my super sensitive skin. I wish it foamed up better but I just started using a silicone facial pad to apply, which creates more lather. I pair with the bamboo margining moisturizer and my skin is flawless
Heather C.
Bristol, TN
This stuff does not foam very well, but it smells nice and it’s easy to use. I do notice an improvement in my skin after each use and I do use frequently. The price is unbeatable for the quality and it’s very effective. Will definitely buy again.
Arianna R.
I love this cleanser! I have incredibly oily skin and after using this my skin feels so smooth and it's definitely clearing up my acne/reducing the size of my pores. It's very gentle and a little goes a long way as this lathers up very well!
Cierra L.
Aitkin, MN
I really like this face wash. It smells better than some perfume that I've tried 😳. I bought it in a sample package to try out some new skin care items, but I will be purchasing this again once I run out. I was shocked to find out that it was less than $10! This really is a great product if you have sensitive skin, like myself. It isn't heavy so it's perfect for every day use.
Makayla H.
Marysville, WA
I have dry skin and it's also sensitive to many moisturizers and cleansers. Will this product cause me to break out or dry out my skin?
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
I recently bought this cleanser because I've heard some good things about this brand. Does anyone have any favorite products from this brand that they recommend?
Adriana I.
Springfield, MO
Does it also work as a make-up remover? I like my cleanser to clean and remove make-up at the same time :)
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Been dying to try this out!!! Recommend it?