BY FORMULA 10.0.6

Passionfruit + Green Tea This fresh, foaming gel cleanser washes away oil and impurities for a sparkling, clear complexion. Green tea and chamomile pacify while passionfruit balances skin. Your skin looks clean, clear and healthy every day. Formula 10.0.6 excels at perfecting troublesome young skin with ingredients that work. Created by a chemist in 1933, the current range now includes skin care products specifically designed to promote clear, healthy skin. . see more...

• I have dry skin and it's also sensitive to many moisturizers and ...5 Answers
  • Is this line cruelty free ? 2 Answers
  • Does it also work as a make-up remover? I like my cleanser to cle...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I absolutely love this face cleanser. I use it every day. It's gentle on my sensitive skin, it's helped my skin clear up immensely and it's inexpensive. I love this brand and I pretty much own all their products. The ingredients for the products contain lots of fruits and other natural ingredients. My skin has never looked and felt so good in years. I barely use anything else to cleanse my face besides Formula 10.0.6 products. I highly recommend this product and any of the others from this brand." in 26 reviews
  • "Other than that, it cleans very well and i can put up with how liquidy it is." in 1 review
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
This has been one of my favorite foaming cleansers for years now. I first tried it out at a friend's house and I fell in love with the smell and how fresh it made my skin feel afterwards! It is budget-friendly as well, I believe I got it at ulta for under $10! I use this cleanser in the mornings because it makes my face feel so fresh and the smell is a nice sweet grapefruit-y smell. I would say to squeeze gently because a lot of the product can come oozing out!
Aubrey M.
I love this face wash. It starts as gel like-subsistence l, but once you work it into the skin it starts foaming. It’s not overly foamy, but just enough. I use this twice daily with my Michael Todd Soniclear Petite Sonic Skin Cleansing System, English Garden, 1 kit . I found this brand while overseas and it’s super affordable! Definitely recommend.
Emma B.
First off this smells really nice, some of their products have a smell I’m not found of but this one is nice and refreshing. Some people just wash their faces with a scrub but it’s nice to wash it with a gentle cleanser sometimes. I use this went I want a gentle wash. Great product and cheap. Makes my skin feel nice and smooth afterwards as well 🤗
Kalen S.
Lawrence
I've had issues with facial cleansers being either way too drying or not at all effective. This one is perfect. I love the subtle smell and it keeps my skin free of acne without overdrying. My only complaint is that you have to be careful when you're opening it because if you hold it upright a bunch of product will spill out.
Johannah G.
Portage, MI
Love this gentle face cleanser! It is a clear gel with a light fruity fragrance that slightly lathers as you use it on your face. It doesn’t leave my face feeling stripped of oils like some cleansers I’ve used it the past! I would definitely recommend especially for more sensitive skin.
Kerri S.
Chittenango, NY
Smells great and has an amazing foaming tingle when using! I really FEEL like it’s working. It is a little drying, but it does have acne control in it, so that’s kind of the point. If you’re prone to oily skin, it would be good for you! Otherwise, follow up with moisturizer.
Frances S.
I have very sensitive, congested skin, so I’m very particular with my skincare. This didn’t cut it for me. It smelled great and foamed really well. It just felt like it left a film or something over my skin when I washed it off. But again, my skin is very high maintenance.
Avery D.
Oakley, CA
Love love love love LOVE this face wash. Once I discovered it I fell in love and haven't strayed from it since. It's super gentle and removes all of my makeup. I break out very easily and this really helps my face feel really nice and clean. 10/10 would recommend
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
I tried this product on a whim and it was the best decision I hav ever made! It smells oh so fresh and it is so gentle on my skin. It foams up the perfect amount and make my skin incredibly soft. By far my favorite skin care line and it has amazing prices!
Isabelle P.
Gainesville, GA
This cleanser smells so good! It’s perfect for my super sensitive skin. I wish it foamed up better but I just started using a silicone facial pad to apply, which creates more lather. I pair with the bamboo margining moisturizer and my skin is flawless
Makayla H.
Marysville, WA
I have dry skin and it's also sensitive to many moisturizers and cleansers. Will this product cause me to break out or dry out my skin?
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
I recently bought this cleanser because I've heard some good things about this brand. Does anyone have any favorite products from this brand that they recommend?
Adriana I.
Springfield, MO
Does it also work as a make-up remover? I like my cleanser to clean and remove make-up at the same time :)
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Been dying to try this out!!! Recommend it?