Formula 10.0.6 Be Berry Bright Exfoliating Mud Mask - 100ml

by Formula 10.0.6

Jump start your cleansing routine with Formula 10.0.6 Be Berry Bright 3-in-1 Exfoliating Mud Mask. Antioxidant-rich goji berry is partnered with green coffee beans to gently exfoliate. Wash, scrub and mask away impurities to reveal a bright and beautiful complexion!

Recommended Skin Type: Acne-prone, combination, dry, normal, oily

Health Facts: Alkaline-free, DMDM Hydantoin-free, PABA-free, Petroleum-free, Soap-free, Sulfate-free, Talcum-free, butylparaben-free, certified organic, contains acai, contains antioxidants, contains clay, contains goji berries, contains minerals, contains mud, contains oils, contains vitamin E, ethyl alcohol-free, formaldehyde donor-free, formaldehyde-free, gluten-free, lanolin-free, mineral oil-free, nonylphenol ethoxylate free, nut oil and extract-free, oil-free, palm oil-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, propylparaben-free, shea butter-free, sodium lauryl sulfate-free, water-based, aluminum-free

Product Form: Cream

Scent: Goji berry

Beauty Purpose: Pore Cleansing, brightening, deep cleaning, exfoliating, moisturizing, smoothing

Skin concern: Basic care, oiliness, skin health

I have one of these exfoliating masks and it smells so amazing. Has anyone used this version. Interested in trying their mud masks
Does this mask help with acne scars and uneven pigmentation if so after how many uses did you see results
Start your review of Formula 10.0.6 Be Berry Bright Exfoliating Mud Mask - 100ml!
Roebuck, SC
This is one of their masks that cannot be left on longer than recommended, especially if you have sensitive skin like me. I'll use this once a week to once every two weeks and am nearly done with my first tube. A little goes a long way, because too thick of a layer won't dry easily.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this exfoliating mask. It smells so good and the exfoliant aren’t harsh or gritty; they’re coffee scrubs so it’s gentle yet super effective because you can feel it exfoliating your face. I have dry skin and I absolutely love this product
This mask was really good! I’ve tried it for several days now and I’m happy with it. It’s easy to apply and easy to put on. The only minor issue I had with it was the I needed a lot of product to cover my whole face but overall it was great!
Douglas, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask of super brightening in my opinion! The exfoliating particles in this mask don’t really exfoliate as much as id like to but this mask is NOT disappointing! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with anyone skin type!
Frederick, MD
Formula 10.0.6 Be Berry Bright Exfoliating Mud Mask - 100ml uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been trying this mask for the past month. At first I got it from ulta but then I started buying it at my job. Boscovs. Is a good brand and it actually works pretty good. It gets the job done for sure. Recommended
12603
I basically have used all of the masks by this brand and loved them. They do what they say. I haven't had irritation from any mask and this one made my skin brighter and so soft with 1 use.
Millington, TN
Once again, just like with a review I previously wrote on one of these masks, I love this one as well. The smell is amazing and the product is that of amazing as well. I get this at Ulta and this one actually is very nice because it is not too harsh, but you feel like you are getting some exfoliation out of it. It does not dry out my skin at all, and I really love how my skin looks after I use this! I will always go towards this brand for the masks and other skin care items!
Kemmerer, WY
Formula 10.0.6 Be Berry Bright Exfoliating Mud Mask - 100ml uploaded by Jessie L.
This mask is amazing. It has a light wieght feel on your skin. It has a very simple and easy application process. A little bit goea a long way. It does dry in the recommended time that it suggests to leave on. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed, tightened and clean. I highly recommend this product.
This mask is a dual purpose by first being a drying clay mask and then becoming an exfoliating scrub. Apply this as a clay mask and let it dry completely. Then use water to exfoliate while you rinse it off. It gets excess dead skin off of your face and gets into your pores to remove dirt and bacteria.
One of my new favorite face masks after wearing a full face of makeup. I use this along with my face scrub. This mask leaves my skin feeling smooth and with a brighter appearance. It definitely works wonders for my combination skin! I recommend using before applying makeup or after removing makeup.