Formula 10.0.6 Be Berry Bright Exfoliating Mud Mask - 100ml

by Formula 10.0.6

Jump start your cleansing routine with Formula 10.0.6 Be Berry Bright 3-in-1 Exfoliating Mud Mask. Antioxidant-rich goji berry is partnered with green coffee beans to gently exfoliate. Wash, scrub and mask away impurities to reveal a bright and beautiful complexion!

Recommended Skin Type: Acne-prone, combination, dry, normal, oily

Health Facts: Alkaline-free, DMDM Hydantoin-free, PABA-free, Petroleum-free, Soap-free, Sulfate-free, Talcum-free, butylparaben-free, certified organic, contains acai, contains antioxidants, contains clay, contains goji berries, contains minerals, contains mud, contains oils, contains vitamin E, ethyl alcohol-free, formaldehyde donor-free, formaldehyde-free, gluten-free, lanolin-free, mineral oil-free, nonylphenol ethoxylate free, nut oil and extract-free, oil-free, palm oil-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, propylparaben-free, shea butter-free, sodium lauryl sulfate-free, water-based, aluminum-free

Product Form: Cream

Scent: Goji berry

Beauty Purpose: Pore Cleansing, brightening, deep cleaning, exfoliating, moisturizing, smoothing

Skin concern: Basic care, oiliness, skin health

I have one of these exfoliating masks and it smells so amazing. Has anyone used this version. Interested in trying their mud masks
Does this mask help with acne scars and uneven pigmentation if so after how many uses did you see results
Start your review of Formula 10.0.6 Be Berry Bright Exfoliating Mud Mask - 100ml!
ballston spa
Purchased at: ULTA
For the price this mask is great. I like how exfoliating it is. It smells good and I find a subtle difference in my skin after using it. I always love products that have more than one use! I will probably buy this again when it is on sale.
White Bluff
This is a great mask for exfoliating. It has just the right amount of coarseness and grit in my opinion. Like most exfoliating masks it does leave your skin feeling a little dry after use so I would follow up with a moisturizer.
this facial mask really does brighten your face and gives you a glow! i think it removes dirt or something but love the consistency of it and the fact you get to peel it off really feels like it lifts the dirt off your face!
Tyler
The green coffee beans as an exfoliant is amazing. After one use I had softer, smoother and brighter skin! There was less redness in my cheeks and it helped my breakouts stay relatively quiet. My favourite mask!
United states
I love this face mask . It has to be one of my absolute favorites. It exfoliates deep into your pores to remove any yuck you may have in there and leaves your skin soft and smooth. I use it at least two times a week.
Fayetteville
Excellent at exfoliating, this is my go-to product when I feel like my skin has been exposed to too much in the air! You can literally see and feel it working on your face, I’m in love!
Middletown, NY
I like this product because it is not too harsh of an exfoliant, it smells wonderful and you can definitely tell the difference in your skin after one use.
Raleigh, NC
I use this product once or twice a week. It is very easy to apply and smells nice. It is very effective. I love how my skin feels after I use it.
Calera, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite masks. I use it at least once every two weeks. It feels nice on the skin and is easy to use. It keeps my face bright and soft.
Fairlawn, OH
love it! Makes your skin feel soft and does a really good job at exfoliating. Use it a couple of times and you will notice a brighter complexion